HPSC Cutoff Marks 2023: In this article we will know about some previous years Cutoff Marks of HCS Examination conducted by Haryana Public Service Commission(HPSC).
Here, the title ”HPSC Cutoff Marks 2023” shows that we will keep updating HPSC HCS aspirants about upcoming official Cutoff Marks of HPSC 2023.
Significance Of HPSC Cutoff Marks 2023: The cutoff plays a major role in determining your qualification and selection for the exam.
HPSC Full Form, Haryana Public Service Commission
What Is HPSC Cutoff Marks 2023?
- HPSC Cutoff Marks 2023 is the minimum marks that HPSC HCS aspirants would need to qualify the HPSC HCS Exam 2023 to appear for the next stage, one after another.
- HPSC Candidates must score equal to or more than the given HPSC HCS cutoff to make it to the merit list.
HPSC Previous Year Question Papers
By Whom & When Will The HPSC Cutoff Marks 2023 Be Released?
- HPSC Cutoff Marks 2023 shall be released by the Haryana Public Service Commission(HPSC) after the declaration of the final result only.
- HCS cut Marks 2023 will be released for each stage of examination i.e. Prelims, Mains and Interview.
- The cut off for HPSC Prelims and Mains will be released along with the final result pdf.
How to Prepare HPSC Exam 2023, Tips and Strategy
Stages of HPSC Cut Off Marks
HPSC releases the cutoff in various categories and stages. The HPSC Official notification also states the following cutoff.
- Prelims Cut Off Marks
- Mains Cut Off Marks
- Final Cut Off Marks
HPSC Prelims Cut Off Marks
The Cut Off of the HPSC preliminary exam will be decided on the basis of the number of candidates to be selected for the mains examination. It will be ten times of the vacancies released.
HPSC Mains Cut Off Marks
For the HPSC Mains Examination, a number of candidates, not more than 3 times the vacancies will be selected for the Interview.
HPSC Final Cut Off
The final merit list of HPSC is prepared on the basis of the marks obtained in the mains(written exam) and interview. The official HPSC cutoff is also released along with the final result.
HPSC Previous Year Cut Off
Candidates who are planning to appear for HPSC 2023 Examination, can check out HPSC HCS previous year cut off in the table that is given below. The HPSC Previous Year Cut Off is useful tool to know about the marks that the candidates had to obtain to be able to qualify the HPSC exam at various stages.
HPSC Cut Off Marks 2021
HPSC Cut Off Marks 2021 was released by the Haryana Public Service Commission (HPSC) along with the Final result on 24 September 2021. The HPSC Cutoff Marks 2021 Category wise SC, ST, OBC and UR is given below in the table:
|HPSC Cut off Marks 2021 – Prelims|
|SC of Haryana||54.50|
|BCA of Haryana||58.75|
|BCB of Haryana||66.50|
|EWS of Haryana||60.25|
HPSC Cut Off Marks 2019
Category wise HPSC Cut Off Marks 2019 is given below in the table for Prelims. You can check out the category wise HPSC cut off here.
|HPSC Cut Off Marks 2019 – Prelims Cut Off|
HPSC HCS Eligibility Criteria 2023, Qualification and Age limit
How Will The HPSC Cutoff Marks 2023 Be Calculated?
There are various factors to be considered while calculating the HPSC HCS cutoff. Parameters such as difficulty level of the exam, number of applicants, total vacancy, etc are taken into account while calculating the cutoff for HPSC HCS exam. Few of the factors are:
- The total number of candidates taking the exam is the first factor to consider.
- The cut off is determined in part by the commission’s total qualifications for a specific post or the total number of vacancies. If the number of vacancies is low, the number of candidates available is also low, so the cut-off is high. In the opposite case, the outcome is indeed different.
- The difficulty level of the questions posed in the exam and the level of the test paper If the questions are simple, the cut off is slightly higher to compensate for the simple test.