UPSC Monthly Current Affairs Magazine November 2022 PDF Download
According to the recently released UPSC Calendar 2023, the UPSC Civil Services (Prelims) Examination 2023, will be held on May 28, 2023. For the aspirants, who are preparing for UPSC CSE 2023, needless to say, a thorough study, understanding, and revision of Current Affairs is a must! Current Affairs needs to be covered very strategically to ace through the UPSC Civil Services Examination. Current Affairs play a very important role in both the prelims and mains.
It is extremely important to keep an eye on the major news and happenings that affect us socially and politically. Analyzing the news, dissect it, and evaluate it from different dimensions along with the clear understanding of the facts can help aspirants in unlocking the door to LBSNAA.
Keeping this in mind, Adda247 has launched UPSC Monthly Current Affairs Magazine with amazing features and coverage of entire dynamic news dimensions that will make UPSC IAS preparation easier and more streamlined.
In this section, we provide all the important news of the month classified and analyzed in a downloadable format for free. Aspirants can download the monthly current affairs PDF for UPSC exam from Adda247 website and keep themselves updated.
We are providing UPSC Monthly Current Affairs Magazine November 2022 PDF in English as well as Hindi.
Features of the UPSC Current Affairs Magazine
- All the important news from newspapers that are required for the exam, and in line with the UPSC CSE syllabus are covered.
- Divided into sections like polity, economy, international relations, education, art and culture, disaster management, science and technology, geography, ecology, health, security, etc.
- Each news is analyzed and dissected as per the UPSC CSE requirement.
- More than 50 sample UPSC prelims questions with answer key.
- Available in a convenient PDF format that you can download.
- A separate section – ‘The Editorials Corner’ has been added to discuss the important Editorial articles published in The Hindu and Indian Express Newspaper.
- Highly analyzed news designed in the lines of UPSC Mains Answers and from interview perspective current affairs material available absolutely free on Adda247’s website.
“Concentrate all your thoughts upon the work in hand. The sun’s rays do not burn until brought to a focus.” — Alexander Graham Bell.
Aspirants can download UPSC Current Affairs Magazine November 2022 PDF in English from the link given below.
Click Here to Download UPSC Monthly Current Affairs Magazine November 2022 PDF
Aspirants can download UPSC Current Affairs Magazine November 2022 PDF in Hindi from the link given below.
Click Here to Download UPSC Monthly Current Affairs Magazine November 2022 PDF (Hindi)
UPSC Monthly Current Affairs Magazine November 2022 PDF Download FAQs
Q. How many years current affairs does UPSC ask?
Ans. On analyzing the trend of current affairs based questions, one can understand that questions are generally one or one and a half years old, but can be older than that also.
Q. How current affairs questions are asked in UPSC?
Ans. The commission has included current affairs in the exam but the syllabus of current affairs is not defined for both prelims and mains exam, hence all that an aspirant has to do is to read major newspapers every day and make notes out of it or can also refer our Comprehensive News Analysis from Adda247’s UPSC Current Affairs Magazine.
Q. Is 1.5 year current affairs enough for UPSC?
Q. Which website is best for current affairs?