National Science Day is celebrated on 28th February every year to commemorate the discovery of the “Raman Effect” by C V Raman. National Science Day is celebrated by organising various events and programs in schools, colleges, universities and other academic institutions across the Country.
To address the attendees National Science Day Speeches are made by the Hosts be it the students or teachers. To help them come up with good quality and effective National Science Day Speech for Students and Teachers we are providing you with the basic and effective guidelines to prepare a fine National Science Day Speech.
National Science Day Speech Tips
Check out the following section you will find some National Science Day Speech Tips to come up with an effective National Science Day Speech efficiently.
- The National Science Day Speech should be short, crisp and to the point.
- The Speaker must consider the age group, interests and comprehension of their target audience.
- While writing the National Science Day, ensure to incorporate important points on the history and significance of national Science Day.
- Maintain the flow of the National Science Day Speech as if narrating a story with facts as its foundation.
- Before writing the National Science Day Speech, create an outline to create a foundation for the speech.
National Science Day Speech Must Haves
The following mentioned pointers are a must-have for any National Science Day Speech. Therefore, try to incorporate the following pointers and aspects in your National Science Day speech to make it substantial and informative.
- Must include the contribution of C V Raman to the field of science.
- With brevity, explain the education and professional background of C V Raman.
- Try to include the achievements and awards received by C V Raman.
- Describe the “ Raman Effect” briefly.
- Incorporate a brief history of National Science Day.
Interesting Facts to include in National Science Day Speech
Here are some of the interesting facts about National Science Day that need to be included in it. These facts will make your National Science Day Speech interesting and engaging.
- The first National Science Day was celebrated in 1987.
- NCTSC proposed to the Government of India to declare National Science Day on 28th February in the year 1986.
- In 2013, Google introduced a doodle of C V Raman in honour of his 125th Birth Anniversary.
- C V Raman is the first in India to receive the Nobel Prize in Physics.