Table of Contents
National Science Day is celebrated on 28th February annually since 1987. National Science Day is celebrated to honour the contribution of C V Raman in the field of science and research through his discovery of the “Raman Effect”. On National Science Day, various events such as debate competitions, quiz competitions and essay writing contests are organised by schools, colleges and other educational and academic institutions. To excel in such essay competitions, you must read the following article to write a compelling and spell bounding National Science Day Essay in English.
How to Write National Science Day Essay?
Here are important instructions on how to write National Science Day Essay. You must go through this to be able to write a well-structured and balanced essay.
- Divide your National Science Day essay into Three fundamental parts- Introduction, Body and Conclusion.
- Make sure to introduce the Topic of National Science Day with brevity in the introduction section.
- Preferably, the introduction should be of one paragraph.
- The Body section can be divided into 3 or more paragraphs to present your significant points and facts.
- Finally, write the conclusion where you will discuss what you have already written with a touch of observation about National Science Day.
- The Conclusion should be of one paragraph.
National Science Day Essay Important Points
While writing an impressive essay on National Science Day, you must incorporate the following points to make it more interesting, engaging and informative.
- National Science Day is celebrated on 28th February annually.
- National Science Day is celebrated to commemorate the discovery of the “Raman Effect” as reported in an article by C V Raman on 28th February 1928.
- The “Raman Effect” is associated with the study of scattered light and how it changes wavelength and frequency while traversing through any transparent medium.
- C V Raman was awarded the Nobel Prize in Physics in 1930 for his discovery of the “Raman Effect”.
- the National Council for Science and Technology Communication (NCSTC) proposed the Government of India declared 28th February as the National Science Day in 1986.
- National Science Day is celebrated on 28th February since 1987.
- Schools celebrated this day by organizing various events related to science.
- This day holds an important place in the life of people associated with engineering and science and beyond that.
- On this day, the government also distributes awards and prizes to science enthusiasts.
- This day also promotes the importance of science in our daily life.
- The day also encourages people to contribute more to scientific research.