UKPSC 2023: Uttarakhand Public Service Commission (UKPSC) will soon release the UKPSC 2023 notification on its official website. To fill various vacancies of civil servants in various departments of state government, Uttarakhand Public Service Commission (UPSC) publishes the official UKPSC notification. Candidates can get the details about the UKPSC 2023 examination in this article. The article includes all the information about the UKPSC 2023 notification, application form, selection process, important dates, eligibility criteria.
UKPSC 2023 Notification
The UKPSC 2023 notification will be released in February, 2023(TENTATIVE) by Uttarakhand Public Service Commission (UKPSC) on the official website. Candidates can check the UKPSC 2023 Notification from the link given below.
UKPSC 2023 Notification PDF Download
UKPSC 2023 Details
The Uttarakhand Public Service Commission (UKPSC) conducts the UKPSC Exam to recruit candidates for various posts in state services. Candidates can check UKPSC Exam Calendar 2022-23 here. Candidates can check the details regarding UKPSC 2023 from the table given below.
|UKPSC Notification 2023||March 2023 (Tentative)|
|UKPSC Online Application Form 2023||March 2023 (Tentative)|
|UKPSC 2023 Stages||Prelims, Mains and Interview|
|UKPSC 2023 Vacancy||Will be announced|
UKPSC 2023 Application Form
The UKPSC 2023 Application Form will be available on the official website of the UKPSC. Candidates needs to submit the application fee before submitting the application form. Candidates will have to fill the details in the application form such as their name, address, and details of the education. Candidates can fill the UKPSC 2023 application form from the link given below.
UKPSC 2023 Apply Here
UKPSC 2023 Eligibility Criteria
Candidate can check the UKPSC 2023 Eligibility criteria in this section.
- Applicants must have completed the graduation from a recognized institute.
- For the post of District information officer / Feature writer, candidates need to have graduation with Hindi subject to be eligible to apply.
- For the post of Sahayak Nagar Niyojak, candidates must have any qualifications from the pots as post-graduation diploma in Town and architect planning or associate membership of the institute of planner /institute of town planner or institute of town planner India/ American institute of town.
- The age of the candidates must be a minimum of 21 years and a maximum of 42 years as of 1 July 2023.
UKPSC 2023 Application Fee
- The candidates of the SC and ST category and physically handicapped candidates will pay the fee of Rs. 60.
- The application fee for the candidates of the general category will be Rs. 150.
UKPSC 2023 Exam Pattern
- There will be three stages of the Uttarakhand PCS Exam.
- The first stage will be a Preliminary having two question papers of the objective.
- Candidates will be eligible to appear in the main examination, after qualifying the preliminary examination.
- There will be an interview of the candidates who have succeeded in the Main examination, after the commencement of the main examination.
- Except for the language paper, every question paper in the Main examination will be of 200 marks.
- The number of question papers in the mains exam will be 7 and the question paper of the language will be of 300 marks.
- The last part of the selection process will be an interview.
- Candidates will finally be selected for the examination, after qualifying the interview assessment tests.
UKPSC Preliminary Exam 2023(Objective type)
|S.No.||Subject||Total Questions||Time||Max Marks|
|1||General Studies||150 (1 marks ques)||2 hours||150|
|2||General Knowledge Exam||100 (1.5 marks ques)||2 hours||150|
UKPSC Main Exam 2023 (Written Exam)
|Question Paper||Subject||Max Marks||Time|
|2nd||Indian History, National Movement, Social & Culture||200||3 hours|
|3rd||Indian Administration, Social Justice & International Relations||200||3 hours|
|4th||India & World Geography||200||3 hours|
|5th||Economic & Social Development||200||3 hours|
|6th||General Science & Technology||200||3 hours|
|7th||General Interest & Conduct Science||200||3 hours|
UKPSC 2023 Admit Card
- After the submission of the application form, candidates will get the admit card.
- At the time of the examination each time, it will be necessary for all the applicants to take the admit card with them.
- The admit card will be released on the official portal of the Uttarakhand Public Service Commission.
- The entry of the candidates will be denied without Admit card and they won’t be able to appear in the question paper.
Candidates can download UKPSC 2023 Admit Card from the link given below.
UKPSC 2023 Admit Card Download! (To be active soon)
UKPSC 2023 Result
The final merit list for UKPSC 2023 will be prepared after the personality test with the declaration of the final result. Candidates can check the UKPSC 2023 Result from the link given below.
UKPSC 2023 Result Check here
Syllabus of UKPSC 2023: For General Studies
Indian History, Culture and National Movement
Pre-Historic Period, Mauryan Empire, Advent of Islam in India, Mughal Empire, Advent of Europeans, Gupta Empire, Post-Gupta Period, Indian National Congress, First World War & Indian National Movement, Government of India Act 1935
History and Culture of Uttarakhand
Pre-historic Period, Proto-historic period, Kuninda and Yaudheya, Ancient tribes of Uttarakhand, Parmar dynasty of Garhwal, Kartikepur dynasty, Kattyuri dynasty, British Rule, Chand dynasty of Kumaon, Tehri Estate, Gorkha Invasion and their rule in Uttarakhand, Role of Uttarakhand in India’s national movement, Freedom Movement in Uttarakhand- First war of Independence (1857) and Uttarakhand, People’s movements of Uttarakhand
Indian and World Geography
Geography of world, Earth and Solar System, Important Branches, Latitudes, Lithosphere, Rotation, Longitudes, Time, Eclipses, Revolution, Plateaus, Continents, Mountains, Hydrosphere, Planes, Atmospheric layers, Lakes and Rocks, Isolation, Composition, Humidity
Geography of India
Geographic Introduction, Climate, Relief and Structure, Vegetation, Drainage system, Livestock breeding, Plants, Insect, Soils, Irrigation, Power, Water Resources
Geography of Uttarakhand
Geographical location, Climate, Relief and Structure, Animal Husbandry, Drainage system, Vegetation, Minerals, Wildlife, Agriculture, Irrigation, Major Cities and Tourist Places, Populations
Indian & World Polity
Indian Polity National & International, Panchayati Raj, Constitution of India, Issues Concerning Rights, Public Policy, Political System of Uttarakhand
General Science and Technology
Science and Technology in India, Ecology and Environment, Current Affairs, Life Science, Physical Science/Awareness, Scientific Glossary, Current events of State, National and International Importance
Syllabus of UKPSC 2023 for General Aptitude
Reasoning & Mental Ability
Logical & Analytical Ability, Aptitude, General Mental Ability, Decision, Statistics Analysis, Numerical Identifications
General English & Hindi Language Proficiency
Vocabulary, Synonyms, Antonyms, Phrases/phrasal verbs, One-word substitution, Transformation of sentences.