69th BPSC Syllabus
69th BPSC Syllabus: The Bihar Public Service Commission (BPSC) administers a prestigious State Level Civil Services Examination aimed at appointing various prestigious positions. These roles include Sub Divisional Officer, Rural Development Officer, District Sanapark Officer, and numerous other PCS level Officers and higher. Importantly, the BPSC has formally declared that the Preliminary Examination is set to take place on September 30, 2023.
BPSC 69th Syllabus 2023
BPSC 69th Syllabus 2023:The Bihar Public Service Commission (BPSC) has recently disclosed that the 69th Preliminary Examination is set to take place on September 30th of this year. Alongside the official notice for BPSC Recruitment 2023 now being unveiled, individuals with ambitions of securing esteemed positions proffered by the commission can promptly submit their applications.
For those aspiring to partake in the BPSC 69th Exam, it is of paramount importance to acquire a comprehensive understanding of the BPSC 69th Syllabus. This piece aims to provide all necessary particulars regarding the BPSC 69th Syllabus, thereby aiding eager candidates in their effective preparations for the impending assessment.
BPSC Syllabus: As per the Bihar PSC 69th Notice 2023, the BPSC 69th Prelims 2023 was scheduled to be held on 12th February 2023. Candidates must be familiar with the syllabus in order to clear the BPSC CCE. BPSC Syllabus consists of subjects like:
- History of India
- Cultural Heritage
- Indian Polity
- Public Administration
- Current Affairs
BPSC Syllabus 2023
BPSC Syllabus 2023: The Bihar Public Service Commission (BPSC) furnishes the syllabus in both English and Hindi, aiming to cater to the candidates’ comfort. Prospective candidates have the convenience of accessing the BPSC Syllabus in their chosen language, be it English or Hindi, directly from the official website.
Within this article, we have provided the latest syllabus for both the Preliminary and Main examinations, available in both English and Hindi languages. Furthermore, we have incorporated downloadable links for the recently updated BPSC Syllabus PDF, aiming to assist candidates in their preparatory journey.
BPSC Syllabus 2023 Prelims
BPSC Pre Syllabus 2023: The paper on General Studies in 69th BPSC Prelims Syllabus 2023 will include questions covering the following fields of knowledge: –
- General Science Current events of national and international importance.
- History of India and salient features of the history of Bihar.
- General Geography and geographical division of Bihar and its major river systems.
- Indian Polity and Economy and major changes in the economy of Bihar in the post-independence period.
- Indian National Movement and the part played by Bihar in it and also Questions on General Mental Ability.
- Questions on General Science will cover general appreciation and understanding of science, including matters of everyday observation and experience, as may be expected of a well-educated person who has not made a special study of any scientific discipline.
- In History, the emphasis will be on a broad general understanding of the subject in its social, economic, and political aspects.
- The candidates are expected to be familiar with the broad aspects of the history of Bihar. In Geography, the emphasis will be on the geography of India and Bihar.
- The Questions on the Geography of India and Bihar will relate to the physical, social, and economic Geography of the country including the main features of Indian agricultural and natural resources.
- Questions of Indian Polity and Economy will test knowledge of the country’s political system, Panchayati Raj, community development, and planning in India and Bihar.
- Questions on the Indian National Movement will relate to the nature and character of the nineteenth-century resurgence, growth of nationalism, and attainment of Independence and candidates will be expected to answer questions on the role of Bihar in the freedom movement of India.
BPSC Syllabus 2023 Mains
BPSC Mains Syllabus: BPSC MAIN EXAMINATION COMPULSORY PAPER 01- GENERAL HINDI
01- सामान्य हिन्दी
इस पत्र में प्रश्न बिहार विद्यालय परीक्षा समिति के माध्यमिक (सेकेण्डरी) स्तर के होंगे। इस परीक्षा में सरल हिन्दी में अपने भावों को स्पष्टत: एवं शुद्ध-शुद्ध रूप में व्यक्त करने की क्षमता और सहज बोध शक्ति की जाँच समझी जायेगी।
अंकों का वितरण निम्न प्रकार होगा–
- निबंध – 30 अंक
- व्याकरण – 30 अंक
- वाक्यविन्यास – 25 अंक
- संक्षेपण – 15 अंक
69th BPSC Mains Exam 2023 General studies papers I and paper II will cover the following areas of knowledge: –
Bihar PSC GENERAL STUDIES PAPER- I
(1) Modern History of India and Indian culture.
- Modern History of India and Indian Culture, which includes the broad history of the country (with special
reference to Bihar) from about the middle of the 19th century.
- The introduction and growth of Western education will be covered in questions on Bihar’s Modern History (including technical education).
- Bihar’s role in the freedom struggle of India.
- Santhal Uprising,
- 1857 in Bihar,
- Birsa Movement,
- Champaran Satyagraha
- Quit India Movement 1942.
- Knowledge of the chief features of Mauryan and Pal art.
- Basic knowledge of Gandhi, Tagore, and Nehru.
(2) Current events of national and international importance.
(3) Statistical analysis, graphs, and diagrams.
Bihar PCS GENERAL STUDIES PAPER- II
1) Indian Polity
(2) Indian economy and Geography of India
(3) The role and impact of science and technology in the development of India.
69th BPSC Syllabus PDF
Possessing a robust grasp of the BPSC Exam Syllabus stands as a pivotal factor in excelling within any examination, a principle equally applicable to aspirants gearing up for the Bihar PSC exam. Ensuring a comprehensive understanding and mastery of the Bihar PCS syllabus holds significant importance for them. The BPSC 69th Syllabus is categorized into two primary sections: Prelims and Mains.
Recognizing that candidates require continual access to the BPSC 69th Syllabus during their preparation journey, the most convenient avenue is to procure and securely retain the 69th BPSC Syllabus PDF, thereby enabling easy reference at their convenience. The BPSC 69th Syllabus 2023 PDF can be accessed via the provided link below.
BPSC Exam Pattern
The BPSC has made changes to how they test in the 69th Prelims and Mains exams. You can see the new format below. To get ready for the Combined Competitive Exam (CCE), you should download the BPSC Exam Pattern from the official 2023 notification. The 69th BPSC Exam Pattern has important changes:
- The 69th BPSC Prelims Exam will consist of a maximum of 150 marks.
- Each of the correct answers will be awarded 1 mark.
- 69th BPSC Prelims will be objective and negative marking will be done, one-third (1/3) mark will be deducted for each wrong answer.
- The 69th BPSC Mains Exam has been updated to include 5 papers: GS I, GS II, Essay, General Hindi, and Optional Paper.
- The General Hindi and Optional Paper are both qualifying in nature and carry 100 marks each.
- The candidates will be assessed based on a total of 900 marks, considering the scores from GS I, GS II, and the Essay Paper
BPSC Exam Pattern 2023 Prelims
The Prelims stage serves as a screening process prior to the Bihar PSC Mains. The marks obtained in the Prelims will not be considered for the final merit list. Here is an overview of the BPSC Prelims Exam Syllabus and Pattern:
|BPSC Prelims Exam Pattern 2023|
|Name of Exam||Combined Competitive Exam (Pre)|
|Conducting Body||Bihar Public Service Commission (BPSC)|
|No of Papers||1 – General Studies (150 marks)|
|BPSC Syllabus||General Science
Events of national and international importance
History of Bihar and Indian History
Geography of Bihar
Indian Polity and Economy
Changes in the economy of Bihar post-independence
Indian National Movement and the Role of Bihar
General Mental Ability
Candidates can check the category-wise minimum qualifying marks required provided in the following table:
|Category||Minimum Qualifying Marks|
BPSC Exam Pattern 2023 Mains
Candidates who clear the first stage of the Bihar PSC Exam that is Prelims stage will be eligible for the BPSC Mains Exam. Approximately, the number of candidates selected for Mains will be equal to 10 times the total number of vacancies.
|BPSC Mains Exam Pattern 2023|
|Name of Exam||Combined Competitive Exam (Mains)|
|Conducting Body||Bihar Public Service Commission (BPSC)|
|No of Papers||4 Paper|
|Duration||3 hours each|
Candidates here can check the following table provided below for BPSC Syllabus Subjects for Mains:
|Paper Code||BPSC Syllabus Subjects for Mains||Marks||Time Duration|
|1||General Hindi (Qualifying, minimum 30%)||100||3 hours|
|2||General Studies Paper 1||300||3 hours|
|3||General Studies Paper 2||300||3 hours|
|04 to 37||Optional Paper (MCQ Based & Qualifying)||100||3 hours|
Bihar PSC Syllabus in Hindi
Candidates who are preparing for BPSC from Hindi medium can check the detailed syllabus PDF in Hindi in this section. BPSC Syllabus in Hindi has been prepared by BPSC and thus proves to be the best source of decoding the vast syllabus. Download the BPSC 69th Syllabus in Hindi from the link given below.
Bihar PSC Syllabus in English
The BPSC publishes the syllabus on the official website in both Hindi and English languages. To gain a clearer insight into the requirements of the BPSC CCE (Bihar Public Service Commission Combined Competitive Examination), candidates should adhere to the official syllabus PDF. A comprehensive syllabus PDF is made available in this section for reference. For further information, please refer to the provided link below.
BPSC Syllabus PDF in English (Inactive)
|BPSC Related Articles|
|69th BPSC Recruitment 2023||BPSC Syllabus 2023|
|69th BPSC Exam Center 2023||BPSC Prelims Exam Date 2023|
|BPSC Previous Year Paper||BPSC Officer Salary 2023|
|69th BPSC Expected Cut off 2023||69th BPSC Selection Process|