CTET 2022: The Central Board of Secondary Education conducts the Central Teacher Eligibility Test (CTET). CTET online application form window will be started soon on the official website. The CTET exam will be scheduled in the month of December 2022. The CTET online application form for the Central Teacher Eligibility Test exam is available on the official website.
The CTET or Central Teacher Eligibility Test is conducted twice a year to provide certificates to candidates who are willing to work in the educational field. The CTET is a kind of eligibility test. With this, we mean that candidates have to pass the test to grab the govt teaching job. However, with high marks, they will be able to secure the certificate easily.
What is a Good Score in CTET Exam 2022?
The candidates who are successful in scoring an aggregate cut-off score of 60% (90 marks out of 150) will be eligible to qualify in the CTET exams. Candidates securing 60% and above marks will be issued an eligibility certificate. The candidates belonging to the reserved category [Scheduled Caste (SC)/Scheduled Tribe (ST)/Other Backward Classes (OBC)/Ex-Servicemen (Ex-S)/Persons with Disability (PwD)] are allotted with 5% marks relaxation, which means they have to obtain a minimum of 82 marks (55 per cent) to qualify CTET exam.
Latest Changes in the CTET 2022 Exam
The candidates can expect the following changes in the CTET examination from this year onwards:
- The CTET examination will be held in the Computer-based format to save paper and make candidates computer friendly.
- From CTET 2022, more focus will be given to the assessment of the candidate’s idea in planning and developing the questions based on the different subjects.
- The CTET 2022 will test the conceptual understanding, logical thinking, and problem-solving skill of the candidate rather than testing the factual knowledge.
- The Union Ministry of Education has notified earlier in June that the CTET validity period has been extended to a lifetime
- According to the official notice released by the CBSE, the CTET 2022 will now be held in December 2022.
CTET Revised Exam Pattern 2022
The Central Board of Secondary Education released an official press release on the official website i.e. ctet.nic.in. the motto for which was making changes in the syllabus and exam pattern of the upcoming session of CTET 2022. The CTET exam is going to test the conceptual understanding, logical thinking and problem-solving skills of the candidate rather than testing their factual knowledge. The main aim of the press release was to provide candidates with brief information about the CTET examination. The candidates can know the reasons for changing the exam syllabus from the press release in the space below:
- Checking candidate’s overall knowledge and methodology of teaching.
- Analysis of the candidate’s overall knowledge related to Child pedagogy.
- An idea of the candidate’s knowledge regarding the importance of the subject.
- Assessment of the candidate’s idea in planning and developing the questions based on the different subjects.
How Will Normalization Affect The Score of the Candidates?
The normalization process will ensure that the candidates are evaluated on a balanced parameter to ensure fairness towards the candidates. However, the questions remain, how will the normalization process affect the scores of the candidates. The normalisation of marks or scores is done to evaluate the performance of all the candidates by adjusting the difficulty level across all the exam shifts. It brings the result of all candidates at an equal level considering the difference in the difficulty level of various shifts of the exam.
FAQ: CTET Exam 2022
Q1. When will the CTET Exam 2022 be held?
Ans. As per the official notice, the CTET exam date will be held in the month of December 2022.
Q2. When will the official notification of the CTET exam 2022 release?
Ans. The official notification of the CTET exam will be released soon on the official website
Q3. How many times can a candidate appear for the CTET exam in a year?
Ans. A candidate can only appear twice for the CTET exam in a year.
Q4: Will the board revise the exam pattern of the CTET Exam 2022?
Ans: Yes, as per the official press release the exam pattern of the CTET Exam 2022 will now be held online mode.
Q5: What is the validity period for the CTET Exam 2022?
Ans: The validity period for the CTET Exam 2022 is now been revised to lifetime by the concerned authorities.
Q6. Does CTET guarantee a job?
A. CTET is a qualifying exam, not job providing exam. There is no guarantee of any govt teaching jobs. But there are many opportunities to get govt jobs and private jobs after CTET.
|CTET 2022 Notification Links|
|CTET Exam Date||CTET Admit Card 2022|
|CTET Previous Year Papers||CTET Certificate Validity|
|CTET Selection Process||CTET 2022 Notification PDF|
|CTET Cut OFF 2022||CTET New Syllabus 2022|