Table of Contents
CTET Certificate Validity: The Ministry of Education (MoE), in conjunction with the National Council for Teacher Education (NCTE), has issued new guidelines regarding the duration of the Teacher Eligibility Test (TET) certification. The CTET/TET validity period of the qualifying certificate extended from 7 years to a lifetime, with a retrospective effect from 2011.
CTET Certificate Download 2023
Access the CTET 2023 Result link, sign in using the login details sent to you, and proceed to view and download your mark sheet and certificate. The Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) has confirmed that CTET mark sheets and pass certificates will be distributed through DigiLocker, with all exam attendees receiving their login credentials via their registered contact numbers.
CTET Certificate Validity 2023
CTET December 2023 Validity period is a lifetime from the date of issuance of the qualifying certificate. There is no restriction on the number of attempts, a person can take to acquire a CTET Certificate. Each year, a large number of candidates compete for the CTET examination, and only the most outstanding performers are chosen, thereby raising the national standards and benchmarks for teacher quality. For more information on the extension of the CTET certificate, candidates can refer to the information provided below.
CTET Certificate Validity Highlights
CTET Certificate Validity has been revised by the NCTE. CTET is a central-level teaching qualifying examination for students who want to adapt to the teaching profession as their career.
|CTET (Central Teacher Eligibility Test)
|Twice a year
|English and Hindi
|CTET Official Website
CTET Certificate Validity TET Guidelines from NCTE
NCTE had released guidelines regarding TET Certificate validity for candidates. The guidelines are given below :
- TET will be conducted at least once a year.
- The validity period of the TET Qualifying certificate for appointment will be decided by the concerned government.
- Candidates can apply many times for TET as they want.
- Candidates can reappear for improving their TET scorecard
- The passing criteria will remain the same for TET Exam i.e. 60 % marks
CTET Certificate Validity
The CTET stands for Central Teacher Eligibility Test, a nationwide examination aimed at individuals aspiring to pursue a career in the teaching profession. The responsibility of conducting the Central Teacher Eligibility Test (CTET) annually lies with the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) in Delhi. This provision holds relevance for both recent graduates and those who have completed their studies earlier. Individuals who have successfully cleared the CTET are also granted the opportunity to reappear for the exam with the intention of enhancing their scores. To qualify the CTET, candidates are required to attain a minimum of 60% marks or more.
Is The Extension Of CTET Validity Effective From Now?
Yes, the extension of CTET validity is effective from now. The news was shared by The Ministry of Education on its official Twitter account. He also mentioned that all the states and union territories must be issued fresh TET certificates to candidates whose seven years of validity have already expired.
CTET 2023 Selection Process
Here, some general rules to be eligible for CTET Exam are listed below.
- Candidates have to qualify CTET written exam, which is held twice a year.
- To qualify for the written exam, candidates should score a minimum of 60% or above.
- Candidates must meet the minimum eligibility criteria on the basis of qualifying for the CTET paper.
- Persons belonging to SC/ST, OBC, differently-abled persons, etc. may get concessions from some schools as per their reservation policy.
CTET Exam Structure
There are two papers for CTET i.e Paper 1 and Paper 2.
- All questions asked in the CTET exam are Multiple Choice Questions(MCQ) with four alternatives, of which one answer is most appropriate.
- Each question carries 1 mark.
- There is no negative marking in CTET Exam.
- There is a total of 150 questions.
- The time allotted to attempt 150 questions is 2 hr 30 minutes.
Note: A person who intends to be a teacher for both levels (classes 1st to 5th and classes 6th to 8th) will have to appear for both papers (Paper 1 and Paper 2).
CTET Cut Off Marks 2023
For the General category, Candidates who score 60% marks in the examination will be considered qualified. A good thing for all the appearing candidates is that there is no negative marking for wrong attempted questions
|Minimum Qualifying Percentage
|90 Out Of 150
|82 Out Of 150