CTET Certificate Validity: National Council for Teacher Education(NCTE) with approval of MoE had released guidelines regarding the Teacher Eligibility Test (TET) Validity Period. The validity period of TET – Teachers Eligibility Test qualifying certificate from 7 years to life with retrospective effect from 2011. Every year lakhs of candidates apply for the CTET examination and only the best are selected, upgrading the national standards and benchmark of teachers’ quality. The candidates should check out the space below to know more details related to the CTET certificate extension.
CTET Certificate Validity 2022
CTET December 2022 Validity period is a lifetime from the date of issuance of the qualifying certificate. There is no restriction on the number of attempts, a person can take for acquiring a CTET Certificate. CTET Online Application Process will commence on 31st October 2022. CTET Exam Date will be schedule in between December 2022 to January 2022
CTET Certificate Validity Highlights
CTET Certificate Validity has been revised by the NCTE. CTET is a central-level teaching qualifying examination for students who want to adapt to the teaching profession as their career.
|Exam Name||CTET (Central Teacher Eligibility Test)|
|Exam Frequency||Twice a year|
|Exam Duration||150 minutes|
|CTET Language||English and Hindi|
|CTET Official Website||ctet.nic.in|
CTET Certificate Validity TET Guidelines from NCTE
NCTE had released guidelines regarding TET Certificate validity for candidates. The guidelines are given below :
- TET will be conducted at least once a year.
- The validity period of the TET Qualifying certificate for appointment will be decided by the concerned government.
- Candidates can apply many times for TET as they want.
- Candidates can reappear for improving their TET scorecard
- The passing criteria will remain the same for TET Exam i.e. 60 % marks
CTET Certificate Validity
CTET is a central-level teaching qualifying examination for students who want to adapt to the teaching profession as their career. Central Board Of Secondary Education (CBSE), Delhi has to conduct Central Teacher Eligibility Test(CTET) every year. This provision would have a prospective effect on those who have already passed out. A person who has qualified CTET may also appear again for improving his/her score. A candidate can qualify CTET Examination by scoring 60 % or more marks.
Is The Extension Of CTET Validity Effective From Now?
Yes, the extension of CTET validity is effective from now. The news was shared by The Ministry of education on their official Twitter account. And he also mentioned that all the states and union territories must be issued fresh TET certificates to candidates whose seven years validity has already expired.
CTET 2022 Selection Process
Here, some general rules to be eligible for CTET Exam are listed below.
- Candidates have to qualify CTET written exam, which is held twice a year.
- To qualify for the written exam, candidates should score a minimum of 60% or above.
- Candidates must meet the minimum eligibility criteria on the basis of qualifying for the CTET paper.
- Persons belonging to SC/ST, OBC, differently-abled persons, etc. may get concessions from some schools as per their reservation policy.
CTET Exam Structure
There are two papers for CTET i.e Paper 1 and Paper 2.
- All questions asked in the CTET exam are Multiple Choice Questions(MCQ) with four alternatives out of which one answer is most appropriate.
- Each question carries 1 mark.
- There is no negative marking in CTET Exam.
- There is a total of 150 questions.
- The time allotted to attempt 150 questions is 2 hr 30 minutes.
Note: A person who intends to be a teacher for both the levels (classes 1st to 5th and classes 6th to 8th) will have to appear for both papers (Paper 1 and Paper 2).
CTET 2022 CUT OFF Marks
For the General category, Candidates who score 60% marks in the examination will be considered qualified. A good thing for all the appearing candidates is that there is no negative marking for a wrong attempted question.
|Category||Minimum Qualifying Percentage||Passing Marks|
|General||60%||90 Out Of 150|
|OBC/SC/ST||55%||82 Out Of 150|
CTET Validity 2022 : FAQ
|CTET Syllabus Link|
|CTET Exam Date||CTET Admit Card 2022|
|CTET Previous Year Papers||CTET Certificate Validity|
|CTET Selection Process||CTET 2022 Notification|
|CTET Cut OFF 2022||CTET New Syllabus 2022|