CTET Exam Certificate : The candidates who successfully crack the CTET exam are awarded a CTET certificate with lifetime validity. CBSE sends this CTET certificate digitally through the DigiLocker App. After the CTET Revised result, the CTET Certificate has been updated on the candidate’s Digilocker account. Read on to know how to download the CTET exam certificate by using DigiLocker.
Central Teacher Eligibility Test or CTET is a national-level eligibility test conducted by the Central Board of Secondary Education twice a year. The main objective of the exam is to test the eligibility of aspiring teaching candidates who wish to secure teaching jobs in government schools across the country.
How to Get CTET Duplicate Certificate?
CBSE has released a notification stating that from now on the candidates must apply online to extract CTET Duplicate Certificate. According to the notification, the candidates who are interested in CTET Duplicate Certificate and Mark Sheet from 2011 to 2016 must apply online.
In case any candidates apply offline for the CTET Duplicate Certificate and Mark Sheet then their application and DD will not be accepted by the Board. The candidates will find the Direct Link to apply online for the CTET Duplicate Certificate and Mark Sheet below.
CTET Certificate 2023
DigiLocker functions as a secure cloud-based platform designed by the government to facilitate the storage, sharing, and validation of various certificates and documents. This digital wallet empowers individuals, including CTET exam qualifiers, to receive and store their CTET Certificates in electronic format, ensuring easy access and sharing.
How to Download CTET Certificate?
The candidates can easily download their CTET Exam Certificate from Digilocker. Following the below-mentioned instructions to download the CTET Exam Certificate without any hassle. Candidates will receive the DigiLocker credentials username and password) by the CBSE through SMS on their registered mobile number. These credentials will help the candidates to access their CTET Exam Certificate from DigiLocker. Here are the step-by-step instructions to unlock and access your CTET Exam Certificate from DigiLocker:
- Candidates have to download the DigiLocker App from Google Playstore.
- For first-time users, their account password will be their mother’s first name in lowercase followed by the last four digits of their roll number.
- Or Candidates can log in by verifying their Aadhar Number.
- Open DigiLocker and click on the Sign in Button.After logging in DigiLocker page, the below page will going to show you on your desktop screen or same on mobile page.
- Candidates have to log in to DigiLocker by using the credentials provided by the CBSE.
- First-time users have to log in with their registered number and other detail.
- First-time users will have to enter their Aadhaar Card number. You will receive an OTP on your registered mobile number for verification.
- Next, the candidates have to click on the Issue Documents button.
- On this page, candidates have to click on “Get More Now”
- After clicking “Get More Now”, the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) logo will be shown to you on the screen below.
- Click “Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE)”
- On the next page, click on the Central Board of Secondary Education, Delhi button.
- After Clicking “Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE)”, there will be given two options for CTET 2022 i.e. “Teacher Eligibility Test Certificate” & “Teacher Eligibility Test Mark Sheet”.
- For CTET Eligibility Certificate, Click “Teacher Eligibility Test Certificate”
- For CTET Mark Sheet, Click “Teacher Eligibility Test Mark Sheet”
- Candidates have to select a CTET certificate.
- Candidates have to fill their CTET Roll No., Year, and Month, then Click on “Get Document”.
- Candidates can view and download their CTET “Teacher Eligibility Test Certificate” OR “Teacher Eligibility Test Mark Sheet”.
- Next, candidates will have to enter a default 6-digit security PIN. The default 6-digit security PIN is their birth date in the format of DDMMYY. For example- if your birth date is 19/08/1995 then your 6-digit security PIN will be 190895.
- Download the CTET Certificate for future reference.
What to do in Case of a Digit Locker Login issue?
If candidates are unable to log in to DigitLocker, then they can email email@example.com. Do mention your registered mobile number along with your CTET Roll Number. In case candidates do not receive login credentials from the CBSE or if they can no longer access their registered mobile number, they can log in to DigiLocker by using their Aadhar Card Number to access their certificate.
|CTET Exam Date||CTET Admit Card 2023|
|CTET Previous Year Papers||CTET Certificate Validity|
|CTET Selection Process||CTET 2022-23 Notification PDF|
|CTET Cut OFF 2023||CTET New Syllabus 2023|