UGC NET Validity: The University Grants Commission National Eligibility Test (UGC NET) has released the UGC NET Certificate and JRF Award Letter on its official website. Candidates who had qualified UGC NET Exam 2023 are advised to check the UGC NET 2023 Validity to understand the duration and significance of the UGC NET E-Certificate issued by the UGC. This article provides detailed and essential information about the UGC NET 2023 Validity to assist candidates in their understanding.
UGC NET Validity Overview
The UGC NET 2023 Exam will be conducted by the National Testing Agency (NTA) on behalf of the University Grants Commission (UGC). The UGC NET Exam 2023 will be conducted online in various shifts on different days. For further details, the candidates must check out the following table carefully.
|UGC NET 2023 Validity|
|Exam Name||University Grants Commission National Eligibility Test (UGC NET)|
|Conducting Body||National Testing Agency|
|UGC NET 2023 Exam Duration||180 minutes (03 hours) No break between Paper 1 & Paper 2|
|UGC NET Official Website||ugcnet.nta.nic.in or www.nta.ac.i|
|UGC NET 2023 Exam Date||will be updated soon|
How to Download the UGC NET Certificate?
Candidates must check out the following instructions and guidelines carefully to find the easy process to access the UGC NET E-Certificate. The candidates must follow the instructions thoroughly and properly to ensure they conveniently access and download the UGC NET E-Certificate.
- The candidates must Visit the official website of UGC NET.
- They need to enter their login credentials like the application number and date of birth to log into their accounts to access the UGC NET Certificate.
- The candidates need to click on the UGC NET Certificate link.
- Once they click on the UGC NET Certificate link they will be access it.
- They must download the UGC NET Certificate for future reference as they will not receive any hard copy of the certificate from the NTA or UGC.
UGC NET Validity
The UGC NET E-Certificate will be issued to the candidates who secure the minimum UGC NET cut-off marks for their respective years. The UGC NET Validity is 3 years for the Junior Research Fellow (JRF) from the date of issuance of the UGC NET E-Certificate. There is no UGC NET Validity prescribed by the UGC to apply for the post of Assistant Professor. The candidates will receive the UGC NET E-Certificate from the official website of UGC NET. They must download it for future reference.
- Assistant Professor: UGC NET Certificate validity for Assistant Professor/Lectureship is for a Lifetime.
- JRF : The award of the JRF, e-certificate remains valid for four years from the date of issue.
|UGC NET Important Links|
|UGC NET Notification||UGC NET New Syllabus|
|UGC NET Previous Year Papers||UGC NET Teacher Salary|
|UGC NET Admit Card||UGC NET Answer Key|
|How to Prepare UGC NET?||UGC NET Result|