UGC NET Certificate: The UGC NET Certificate 2022 has been released on the official website of NTA for UGC NET. Candidates who have appeared for the UGC NET Exam 2022 December Cycle can easily access the UGC NET Certificate through the UGC NET e-certificate website. The candidates whose UGC NET Result 2022 status reflects (Passed) will be able to download the e-copy of the UGC NET Certificate. In the following article, the candidates will find out all information on how to access and download the UGC NET Certificate in detail.
UGC NET Certificate 2023
The UGC NET Certificate is available for download on the official website of NTA as the UGC NET Result 2022 is released and published. The UGC NET Exam 2023 was conducted from 21st February 2023 to 15th March 2023.
How to Get UGC NET Certificate?
The candidates who wish to attain the UGC NET Certificate must have cleared the UGC NET Exam 2022. They need to score above the UGC NET Cut Off Mark 2022 to become eligible for the UGC NET Certificate. Now, the UGC NET Result 2023 is published and the UGC NET Certificate is available on the website, the candidates will be able to download their UGC NET Certificate 2022 from the UGC NET E-Certificate Website.
How to Download the UGC NET Certificate?
The candidates need to go through the following instructions to know how to access and download the UGC NET Certification. The instructions are easy to follow, hence the candidates will be able to easily download the e-copy of the UGC NET Certification.
- Candidates must visit the official website of the National Testing Agency (NTA) for UGC NET at ugcnet.nta.nic.in
- On the homepage, click on the “UGC NET E- Certificate” link given at the bottom of the main page.
- They need to Enter their Application Number, Date of Birth, Exam Session, and Security Pin and Captcha as shown on the screen.
- Next, they have to click on the “Submit” button.
- The candidate’s UGC NET scorecard will be displayed on the screen. They must click on the “Download Certificate” button.
- The need to Enter your details such as Roll Number, Date of Birth, and Exam Centre code.
- They need to click on the “Submit” button.
- The UGC NET certificate will be displayed on the screen for the candidates to check it.
- The candidates must Download and take a printout of the certificate for future reference.
Note: If you face any issues while downloading the certificate, you can contact the NTA UGC NET Helpdesk at ugcnetonline.in.
Direct Link to UGC NET Certificate Download
Candidates must check out the UGC NET Certificate Download Link given below. The candidates need to click on the UGC NET Certificate Link to be able to access and download the UGC NET Certificate 2023.
Direct Link to UGC NET Certificate
Non-Receipt of UGC NET Certificate
The candidates who have not received the e-copy of the UGC NET Certificate need to correspond via mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com. in. They need to send a cover mail to the email address stating the Non-receipt of the UGC NET Certificate including their Roll No., the date of the UGC-NET exam they took, and the UGC-Ref. No. (if known).
In case the candidates have not submitted the attested copies of the documents, they can attach these documents to the email. The following documents should be submitted, all attested by a gazetted officer with their official stamp bearing their name, designation, and official address:
- High School/Higher Secondary/Matriculation Certificate indicating the date of birth.
- Master’s degree/Provisional Certificate.
- Consolidated mark sheet of the Master’s degree course. If grades were used, a conversion table in terms of consolidated percentage from the issuing authority should be provided.
- Caste certificate (only for SC/ST/OBC candidates).
- Certificate of Physical disability (only for Physically Handicapped and Visually Handicapped candidates).
Note: If any certificates are in languages other than Hindi or English, they should be translated into Hindi or English and attested by the issuing authority of the original certificates.
UGC NET Certificate Validity
Candidates who achieve the minimum UGC NET cut-off marks for their respective years will be eligible to receive the UGC NET E-Certificate. The UGC NET E-Certificate has a validity of 3 years for the Junior Research Fellow (JRF) starting from the date of issuance. However, there is no specific UGC NET Validity mentioned by the UGC for applying for the post of Assistant Professor hence it is a lifetime. Candidates can obtain the UGC NET E-Certificate by downloading it from the official UGC NET website and should keep it for future reference.