UP B.Ed JEE Exam Date 2021
UP B.Ed JEE Entrance Exam 2021: The Lucknow University has released the UP B.Ed JEE 2021 Entrance Exam date. According to the latest information released by Lucknow University (source Amarujala), the entrance exam is scheduled to be conducted on 6th Aug 2021. A total of 14 centers & 75 districts have been allotted for the UP B.ED JEE exam date 2021. Total 5, 91,305 candidates will appear in the UP B.ED JEE Exam 2021.
Last Year the number of exam centers will be doubled from 900 to 1900 to ensure proper social distancing among the students during the examination.
UP B.ED JEE 2021 Notification
UP B.Ed JEE is a state-level examination which is conducted by Lucknow University every year for admission in B.Ed course in the various colleges of Uttar Pradesh. Every year, the Government of Uttar Pradesh gives the responsibility of different universities to conduct the UP B.Ed JEE exam. Lucknow University has been postponed the UP B.Ed JEE exam date till further notice. The revised UP B.Ed JEE exam date 2021 is available on the official website. The revised UP B.Ed JEE exam date 2021 will be scheduled for 6th Aug 2021. .The candidates are selected for the B.Ed JEE counseling on the basis of their merit scored in the entrance test. The details of eligibility criteria, registration schedule, exam pattern, etc is given below
UP B.Ed JEE Highlights 2021
|Exam Name||Uttar Pradesh Bachelor of Education Joint Entrance Exam (UP B.Ed JEE)|
|Conducting Body||Lucknow University|
|Exam Frequency||Once a year|
|Exam Duration||3 hours|
|Exam Purpose||Admission to B.Ed course|
UP B.Ed JEE 2021: Important Dates
|Online Registration Process Commences||February 18, 2021|
|Online Registration Process Concludes||March 15, 2021|
|Last Date for Submission of Filled Online UP B.Ed JEE 2021 Application Form along with Examination Fee||March 22, 2021|
|Deadline to change the Exam Centre||June 19, 2021|
|Release of Admit Card||To be Notified|
|UP B.Ed JEE 2021 Exam Date||6th Aug 2021.|
|Result Declaration||27th Aug 2021|
|Counselling||1st Sept 2021|
|Session Starts||6th Sept 2021|
How to Apply UP B.ED JEE 2021 Application Form:
- The Eligible candidates can apply for UP B.Ed 2021 from the official website lkouniv.ac.in
- Select the UP B.Ed JEE 2021 link that will be available on the website or given below on adda247.com/teaching-jobs-exam
- New candidate freshly registered yourself on the portal.
- After registration candidates will get a registration number and password.
- Login using registration number and password. And fill in all the other required details in the application form.
- Upload the scanned documents asked in the required format.
- Review your application form carefully.
- Make the Payment of application fees via online mode.
- Take a hard copy of the application form a future reference.
UP B.Ed JEE 2021: Application Fee
|Candidate from||Without Late Fee||With Late Fee|
|UP General, OBC||Rs. 1500/-||Rs. 2500/-|
|SC/ST||Rs. 750/-||Rs. 1250/-|
|Other State Candidates||Rs. 1500/-||Rs. 2500/-|
UP B.Ed JEE 2021 Eligibility criteria
• Candidates belonging to General and Other Backward Class (OBC) should clear graduation or post-graduation from a recognized university with at least 50% aggregate marks.
• Candidates with a BE/B.Tech degree having Mathematics and Science as main subjects should secure at least 55% aggregate marks.
• Candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste (SC)/Scheduled Tribe (ST) category should clear graduation or post-graduation from a recognized university. However, there is no criterion for minimum marks.
UP B.Ed JEE 2021 Exam Pattern
The exam is conducted in an offline mode in two shifts, one in the morning and the second one in the evening. Both Paper-1 and Paper-2 consist of 200 Objective type Questions. Each paper is completed in 3 hours which add ups to 6 hours of total time. There are four sections divided into 2 sections in each paper.
- Total Marks : 200 for each Papers
- Each Question carry 2 marks
- Negative Marking :1/3 marks
- Paper will be in 2 Parts.
- Part-1 is compulsory for all
- Part-2 is based on Language i.e Hindi or English and special category i.e. Science/Arts/Commerce/Agriculture
|Section||Subject||No. of Questions||Marks||Total Marks||Total Time|
|A||General Knowledge||50||100||200||3 Hrs|
|B||Language i.e. Hindi/English||50||100|
|Part 2 For Subject Category|
|Section||Subject||No. of Questions||Marks||Total Marks||Total Time|
|A||General Aptitude Test||50||100||200||3 Hrs|
UP B.Ed JEE 2021 Syllabus:
History, Sports, Politics, Geography, General Science, State Culture & Arts, Current Affairs
Tenses, Idioms And Phrases, Vocabulary, Synonyms/Antonyms, Reading Comprehension, One-Word Substitutions, Error Correction, Fill In The Blanks
व्याकरण, उपसर्ग – प्रत्यय, गद्यांश, संधि/समास, अलंकार, मुहावरे, लोकोतियाँ, पर्यायवाची, विपरीतार्थक शब्द, रस – छंद, अलंकार
Reasoning Ability, Classification, Coding/Decoding, Puzzles, Direction, Series Completion, Relations, Sequencing, Number, Percentage, Time & Distance, Average, Compound interest, Profit & Loss, Ratios & Proportions
Arts/Commerce/Science/Agriculture (Syllabus of 11th, 12th, and graduation)
B.Ed JEE Admit Card 2021
The admit cards had been released on the official website and the candidates can download their UP B.Ed JEE 2021 Admit Card from there only, as admit cards won’t be sent via post or any other medium. To enter the examination hall on the day of the exam, the candidate must carry the admit card and proof of identity along with him/her.
Steps to download hall ticket:
• Candidates can download their Admit Card from the official website once uploaded by the authority.
• Login to the candidates portal with your login credentials and download your admit card.
• Candidates should check their information correctly on the Admit Card before taking the print out.
UP B.Ed JEE Application Form (Exam Centre Editing)
The Lucknow University is also open the exam centre open window on before examination. The University also issued a notice regarding the change in registered candidates’ test preferences .To make changes, applicants have to log in using their user name and password.
UP B.Ed JEE 2021 Result
The UP B.Ed will be conducted on 6 Aug 2021 at various centers spread across the state. The result for UP B.Ed JEE Exam will be out on 27 Aug 2021 on official website. Previously, a total of 3,57,696 candidates had appeared for B Ed joint entrance exam at 1,089 examination centres in 73 districts of UP. A total of 4,31,904 candidates were registered for B Ed joint entrance exam. Candidates can check their UP B.Ed JEE result 2021 on the official website www.lkouniv.ac.in by logging into their registered accounts.
UP B.Ed JEE 2021 – FAQ’s
Q1. Which State Conducts the UP B.Ed JEE 2021 exam?
Ans. Uttar Pradesh Conducts the JEE 2021 Exam.
Q2. What is the Examination Fee for UP B.Ed JEE Exam?
Ans. The Examination fee is ₹ 1500 For General, ₹ 750 for SC/ST.
Q3. What is the timing for exam?
Ans. Aspirants will be provided 3 hrs for completing the test.
Q4. What is Last date of filling the UP B.Ed JEE 2021 form?
Ans. The Last date of filling the form is 11th March 2021.
Q5. Can pay the fees Online while filling the UP B.Ed JEE 2021 form?
Ans. Yes, Surely you can pay the fees online.
Q6. Do I need to carry any documents along with the admit card on the day of the examination?
Ans. Yes, candidates must carry a passport size photograph and original ID proof on the day of the examination along with the admit card.
Q7. Are candidates from other states entitled to take admissions under reserved categories?
Ans. No, only the applicants holding domicile certificate of Uttar Pradesh are entitled to admissions under reserved seats.
Q8. What are the documents required during the counseling process?
Ans. Candidates must carry the following documents at the time of counseling:
- Proof of passing/qualifying examination
- Date of Birth Proof (high school certificate)
- Category/ Caste certificate (if applicable)
- Income certificate
- Medical Certificate (for PH/ BL)
- Domicile Certificate
- Demand Draft of INR 5000 payable to Lucknow University
Q9. What is the seat reservation criteria in UP B.Ed JEE 2021?
Ans. As per the rules of state government, 21% of seats will be reserved for SC candidates, 02% reserved for ST candidates and 27% for OBC candidates. Apart from this, there will be a horizontal reservation for Physically Handicapped and Blind applicants in every category.
Q10. What if two candidates secure the same rank in the test?
Ans. In case, two candidates securing similar marks and appearing for counselling, preference will be given to the candidates having higher marks in the qualifying academic exam.