UP B.Ed JEE Exam Date 2022
UP B.Ed JEE Entrance Exam 2022: The Lucknow University will soon announce the UP B.Ed JEE 2022 Entrance Exam date. Tentatively, the application process for UP B.Ed JEE 2022 will begin in the 2nd week of February 2022. Usually, the application window is open for nearly a month, thus, it is expected that the application process will end during the 1st week of March 2022. Every year, lakhs of candidates appear for the UP B.Ed JEE 2022 entrance exam. In this article, the interested candidates will find all the relevant information on the UP B.Ed JEE 2022 exam date and so on.
UP B.ED JEE 2022 Notification
UP B.Ed JEE is a state-level examination that is conducted by Lucknow University every year for admission in B.Ed courses in the various colleges of Uttar Pradesh. Every year, the Government of Uttar Pradesh gives the responsibility of different universities to conduct the UP B.Ed JEE exam. The UP B.Ed JEE exam date 2022 will be released on the official website. The candidates will be selected for the B.Ed JEE counselling on the basis of their merit scored in the entrance test. The details of eligibility criteria, registration schedule, exam pattern, etc is given below.
UP B.Ed JEE Highlights 2022
|Exam Name||Uttar Pradesh Bachelor of Education Joint Entrance Exam (UP B.Ed JEE)|
|Conducting Body||Lucknow University|
|Exam Frequency||Once a year|
|Exam Duration||3 hours|
|Exam Purpose||Admission to B.Ed course|
UP B.Ed JEE 2022: Important Dates
|Online Registration Process Commences||2nd Week of February 2022|
|Online Registration Process Concludes||1st Week of March 2022|
|Last Date for Submission of Filled Online UP B.Ed JEE 2021 Application Form along with Examination Fee||1st week of March 2022|
|Deadline to change the Exam Centre||2nd Week of March 2022|
|Release of Admit Card||To be Notified|
|UP B.Ed JEE 2021 Exam Date||To be Notified|
|Result Declaration||To be Notified|
|Counselling||To be Notified|
|Session Starts||To be Notified|
How to Apply UP B.ED 2022 Application Form:
- The Eligible candidates can apply for UP B.Ed 2022 from the official website @lkouniv.ac.in
- Select the UP B.Ed JEE 2022 link that will be available on the website or given below on adda247.com/teaching-jobs-exam
- New candidate freshly registered yourself on the portal.
- After registration candidates will get a registration number and password.
- Login using registration number and password. And fill in all the other required details in the application form.
- Upload the scanned documents asked in the required format.
- Review your application form carefully.
- Make the Payment of application fees via online mode.
- Take a hard copy of the application form a future reference.
UP B.Ed 2022: Application Fee
|Candidate from||Without Late Fee||With Late Fee|
|UP General, OBC||Rs. 1500/-||Rs. 2500/-|
|SC/ST||Rs. 750/-||Rs. 1250/-|
|Other State Candidates||Rs. 1500/-||Rs. 2500/-|
UP B.Ed JEE 2022 Eligibility criteria
• Candidates belonging to General and Other Backward Class (OBC) should clear graduation or post-graduation from a recognized university with at least 50% aggregate marks.
• Candidates with a BE/B.Tech degree having Mathematics and Science as main subjects should secure at least 55% aggregate marks.
• Candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste (SC)/Scheduled Tribe (ST) category should clear graduation or post-graduation from a recognized university. However, there is no criterion for minimum marks.
UP B.Ed JEE 2022 Exam Pattern
The exam is conducted in an offline mode in two shifts, one in the morning and the second one in the evening. Both Paper-1 and Paper-2 consist of 200 Objective type Questions. Each paper is completed in 3 hours which add ups to 6 hours of total time. There are four sections divided into 2 sections in each paper.
- Total Marks : 200 for each Papers
- Each Question carry 2 marks
- Negative Marking :1/3 marks
- Paper will be in 2 Parts.
- Part-1 is compulsory for all
- Part-2 is based on Language i.e Hindi or English and special category i.e. Science/Arts/Commerce/Agriculture
|Section||Subject||No. of Questions||Marks||Total Marks||Total Time|
|A||General Knowledge||50||100||200||3 Hrs|
|B||Language i.e. Hindi/English||50||100|
|Part 2 For Subject Category|
|Section||Subject||No. of Questions||Marks||Total Marks||Total Time|
|A||General Aptitude Test||50||100||200||3 Hrs|
UP B.Ed 2022 Syllabus:
History, Sports, Politics, Geography, General Science, State Culture & Arts, Current Affairs
Tenses, Idioms And Phrases, Vocabulary, Synonyms/Antonyms, Reading Comprehension, One-Word Substitutions, Error Correction, Fill In The Blanks
व्याकरण, उपसर्ग – प्रत्यय, गद्यांश, संधि/समास, अलंकार, मुहावरे, लोकोतियाँ, पर्यायवाची, विपरीतार्थक शब्द, रस – छंद, अलंकार
Reasoning Ability, Classification, Coding/Decoding, Puzzles, Direction, Series Completion, Relations, Sequencing, Number, Percentage, Time & Distance, Average, Compound interest, Profit & Loss, Ratios & Proportions
Arts/Commerce/Science/Agriculture (Syllabus of 11th, 12th, and graduation)
B.Ed JEE Admit Card 2022
The admit cards will be released on the official website 15 days prior to the UP B.Ed JEE 2021 Entrance Exam. The candidate will have to download the UP B.Ed JEE 2021 Admit Card from the official website, as admit cards won’t be sent via post or any other medium. To enter the examination hall on the day of the exam, the candidate must carry the admit card and proof of identity along with him/her.
Steps to download hall ticket:
• Candidates can download their Admit Card from the official website once uploaded by the authority.
• Login to the candidates portal with your login credentials and download your admit card.
• Candidates should check their information correctly on the Admit Card before taking the printout.
UP B.Ed JEE Application Form (Exam Centre Editing)
The Lucknow University will open the exam centre open window before the examination and dates for the same will be announced later. The University also issues a notice regarding the change in registered candidates’ test preferences. To make changes, applicants have to log in using their user name and password.
UP B.Ed JEE 2022 Result
UP B.Ed JEE Exam Results will be published on the official website of Lucknow University after the successful completion of the Entrance Exam. The candidates will be able to access and download the results by logging into their registered accounts.
UP B.Ed 2022 – FAQ’s
Q1. Which State Conducts the UP B.Ed JEE 2022 exam?
Ans. Uttar Pradesh Conducts the JEE 2022 Exam.
Q2. What is the Examination Fee for UP B.Ed JEE Exam?
Ans. The Examination fee is ₹ 1500 For General, ₹ 750 for SC/ST.
Q3. What is the timing for the exam?
Ans. Aspirants will be provided 3 hrs for completing the test.
Q4. What is the Last date of filling the UP B.Ed JEE 2022 form?
Ans. The Last date of filling the form will be announced soon.
Q5. Can pay the fees Online while filling the UP B.Ed JEE 2022 form?
Ans. Yes, Surely you can pay the fees online.
Q6. Do I need to carry any documents along with the admit card on the day of the examination?
Ans. Yes, candidates must carry a passport size photograph and original ID proof on the day of the examination along with the admit card.
Q7. Are candidates from other states entitled to take admissions under reserved categories?
Ans. No, only the applicants holding domicile certificates of Uttar Pradesh are entitled to admissions under reserved seats.
Q8. What are the documents required during the counselling process?
Ans. Candidates must carry the following documents at the time of counselling:
- Proof of passing/qualifying examination
- Date of Birth Proof (high school certificate)
- Category/ Caste certificate (if applicable)
- Income certificate
- Medical Certificate (for PH/ BL)
- Domicile Certificate
- Demand Draft of INR 5000 payable to Lucknow University
Q9. What is the seat reservation criteria in UP B.Ed JEE 2022?
Ans. As per the rules of the state government, 21% of seats will be reserved for SC candidates, 02% reserved for ST candidates and 27% for OBC candidates. Apart from this, there will be a horizontal reservation for Physically Handicapped and Blind applicants in every category.
Q10. What if two candidates secure the same rank in the test?
Ans. In case, two candidates secure similar marks and appear for counselling, preference will be given to the candidates having higher marks in the qualifying academic exam.