UPPSC Engineering Services Admit Card 2020: The Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission (UPPSC) has released the admit card of the combined engineer services 2020 exam for the Assistant Engineer, Engineer, Bhoomi Sanrakshan Adhikari/Technical Officer & Other Posts. The UPPSC Assistant Engineer exam is going to take place in December 2020. Candidates can download the UPPSC Engineering Services admit card from the link given in the article.
UPPSC Engineering Services Admit Card
The UPPSC has released the admit card of the written exam for those candidates who had applied for the UPPSC Engineering Services exam. UPPSC Engineering Services 2020 exam is scheduled to be held on 13th December 2020. Do note that this test is qualifying & scoring in nature. Download the UPPSC AE Admit Card 2020.
UPPSC Engineering Services Vacancy Details
The vacancy details of UPPSC Engineering Services is given in the table below:
|UPPSC Engineering Services Vacancy Details|
|Department||Post Name||Total Post|
|Irrigation Deptt.||Assistant Engineer (Civil)||171|
|Irrigation Deptt.||Assistant Engineer (Mechanical)||73|
|Minor Irrigation Deptt.||Assistant Engineer (Agriculture)||09|
|Minor Irrigation Deptt.||Assistant Engineer(Civil)||04|
|Minor Irrigation Deptt.||Assistant Engineer (Mechanical)||05|
|Rural Engineering Deptt.||Assistant Engineer(Civil)||57|
|Public Works Deptt. (P.W.D)||Assistant Engineer(Civil)||108|
|Public Works Deptt. (P.W.D)||Assistant Engineer (Electrical/ Mechanical)||46|
|Mandi Parishad||Assistant Engineer(Civil)||31|
|Mandi Parishad||Assistant Engineer (Electrical/ Mechanical)||05|
|Housing and Urban Planning Deptt.||Assistant Engineer(Civil)||26|
|Housing and Urban Planning Deptt.||Assistant Engineer (Electrical/ Mechanical)||25|
|Nagar Vikas Vibhag||Assistant Engineer(Civil)||24|
|Nagar Vikas Vibhag||Assistant Engineer (Mechanical) (Electrical/||06|
|Nagar Vikas Vibhag||Assistant Engineer(Water)/ ‘B’ Category Jalkal Engineer||19|
|Medical Deptt.||Assistant Engineer(Civil)||04|
|Panchayati Raj Deptt.||Engineer||01|
|Agriculture Deptt.||U.P. Agriculture Service Group ‘B’ (Engineer Branch)||12|
|Irrigation and Water Re-Sources Deptt.||Bhoomi Sanrakshan Adhikari/Technical Officer||31|
|Energy Department||Assistant Director, Electrical Security||21|
|Labour Deptt.||Assistant Engineer (Factories)||13|
|Labour Deptt.||Assistant Engineer (Boilers)||01|
|Nagar Vikas Vibhag||Assistant Engineer. (Water)/’B’ Category Jalkal Engineering.||18|
|Mandi Parishad||Assistant Engineer. (Electrical/ Mechanical)||02|
UPPSC Engineering Services Admit Card: Steps to Download
- As you click the link for downloading, a new tab appears
- Enter the “Registration Number / Roll Number” and “D.O.B / Password”.
- Click the Submit button after entering the details
- The Admit Card document will now open
- Use the Print or Download option to save the admit card.
UPPSC Engineering Services Admit Card Link
The link to UPPSC Engineering Services Admit Card 2020 is mentioned below. All candidates can download their admit card by clicking on the link mentioned below:
Documents to carry with Admit Card 2020:
- Candidates need to carry One Photo Identity Card with having the same Date of Birth as printed on Admit Card.
- If the Photo Identity Card does not have the Date of Birth then the candidate must carry an additional certificate, in original, as proof of Date of Birth.
- In case of a mismatch in the Date of Birth mentioned in the Admission Certificate and the photo ID/the certificate brought in support of the Date of Birth, the candidate will not be allowed to appear in the examination.
- Passport size photographs.
- Education Qualification Certificates.
- Date of Birth Proof Certificate.
What Next After Downloading Admit Card?
- Candidates are advised to check their name, venue address, and exam date on UPPSC Engineering Services Admit Card 2020 in order to avoid any hassle on the day of examination.
- If there is any mismatch in detail please contact the concerned authority before time.
- Carry Identity Proof on the date of the exam with a clear Signature and Photographs.
Candidates are advised to keep visiting this page for UPPSC Engineering Services Admit Card 2020 and for all further information.
ALL THE BEST !!