UPPCL Stenographer Recruitment 2019
Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited (UPPCL) has released recruitment notification for the post of Stenographer III (Camp Assistant) 2019. UPPCL Stenographer recruitment 2019 is for 15 vacancies. Candidates can Apply by clicking on the link provided below for UPPCL Stenographer from 23rd October 2019 till 14th November 2019 (Earlier) now the last date is extended till 26th November 2019. Candidates can go through this article for all the important information regarding UPPCL Stenographer Recruitment 2019.
UPPCL Stenographer Recruitment 2019 Important Dates
|Notification Date||10th October 2019|
|UPPCL Stenographer Online Application||23rd October 2019|
|Application Last Date||26th November 2019 (Extended)|
|Fee Payment Last Date||28th November 2019 (Extended)|
|Tentative UPPCL Stenographer Exam Date||January 2020|
Prerequisites of UPPCL Stenographer Online form 2019
- 10th class mark sheet
- Bachelor Degree
- NOC (For UP Government Employees)
- A scanned copy of colored passport size photo in JPG format
- A scanned copy of signature in JPG format
- Photo ID proof
UPPCL Stenographer Recruitment 2019 Application Fee
• All Applicants from Other State – Rs. 1,000/-
• General/ OBC/EWS/Ex-Serviceman of UP – Rs. 1,000/-
• SC/ST hailing from U.P. – Rs. 700/-
• PWD Applicants – Rs. 700/-
Payment will be made through Debit Card/Credit Card/Net banking/E Challan/SBI Challan
UPPCL Stenographer Recruitment 2019 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates applying for UPPCL Stenographer Recruitment should abide by the given age limit and education criteria:
- Age Limit Criteria:(As on 01st July 2019)
Minimum – 21 Years
Maximum – 40 Years
Age Relaxation (upper Age Limit)-As per Rules.
- Education Qualifications:
Candidates who have Bachelor Degree in Any Stream for recognized university of India will be eligible for this recruitment.
- Typing Speed: Candidates must have speed of minimum 60 wpm in Hindi Short-writing & minimum 30 wpm in Hindi Computer Typing.
UPPCL Stenographer Online Application 2019
UPPCL Online Application form for Stenographer 2020 has begun on 23rd October 2019. Candidates can click on the link given below to Apply Online.
Link for UPPCL Stenographer Online form is given below:
UPPCL Stenographer Recruitment 2019: Steps to Apply Online
- Click on the link given above.
- As the new page opens, Click the New Registration link and fill the basic personal credentials
- Enter the Captcha and Register
- After Registration, go to the Login Link
- Fill the other credentials, upload required documents and make payment
- Verify all the entered details of the form
- Click Submit button
Note to the candidates for submitting UPPCL Stenographer Online form:
- The UPPCL Stenographer Online form must be completed in all aspects.
- Verify all the details after submitting or uploading the related credentials.
- On successful completion of your complete application, an auto-generated email message will be sent on your registered email-id.
- In case email is not received by you please check / ensure that submission of Part-II of the Application has been made by you
- Payment is compulsory for all the candidates except for the exempted candidates. Without payment, the application is considered invalid.