Bihar Public Service Commission (BPSC) has released a notification for the recruitment of Assistant Prosecution Officer ( APO ) 2020 on 07th February 2020. The Online Application for BPSC Assistant Prosecution Officer Recruitment has been active from 07th February 2020. There are total of 553 vacancies in BPSC Assistant Prosecution Officer. As per the official site of BPSC i.e., www.bpsc.bih.nic.in, interested and eligible candidates can apply online by clicking on the link below. The direct link is provided along with requirements of application form & steps to complete the form. BPSC has extended the last date to apply online. The candidates can now apply online till 27 March 2020.
BPSC Assistant Prosecution Officer APO Recruitment
Bihar Public Service Commission (BPSC) has reopened the online portal for 533 assistant prosecution officer (APO). The last date to apply online for APO advertisement 01/2020 had closed on March 6.
Candidates can now register for the posts till March 19, 2020. After successfully registering for the posts, candidates will have to pay the application fee online till March 23. The payment link will be activated the next day at 11 am after completing the registration process. The online application link will be activated the next day at 11 am after the fee payment. The last to apply is March 27, 2020.
BPSC Assistant Prosecution Officer
|Exam Name||BPSC Assistant Prosecution Officer|
|Conducting Body||Bihar Public Service Commission (BPSC)|
|Online Application Start Date||07th February 2020|
|Last Date||21st February 2020 (extended till 19th March)|
|Fee Payment Last Date||26th February 2020 (extended till 23rd March)|
|Last Date to Complete Application||6th March 2020 (extended till 27th March)|
BPSC Assistant Prosecution Officer Vacancy Details
The category-wise vacancy distribution is given in the table.
|UR||EWS||OBC||OBC ( Female )||EBC||SC||ST||Total|
|Assistant Prosecution Officer||225||55||74||22||88||88||01||553|
BPSC Assistant Prosecution Officer Eligibility Criteria
The following is the eligibility criteria for BPSC Assistant Prosecution Officer Recruitment 2020:
- Education Qualification:
Candidates having Bachelor Degree in Law (LLB) from Recognized University in India are eligible for this post.
- Age Limit: (As on 01st August 2019)
Minimum: 21 Years
Maximum: 37 Years
Maximum: 40 Years (Female)
Age Relaxation(upper Age Limit): As per BPSC Rules.
BPSC Assistant Prosecution Officer Application Fee
- General Other State Candidates: Rs. 600/-
- SC, ST Candidates: Rs. 150/-
- PH Candidates: Rs. 150/-
Note: Payment will be made through Debit Card/ Credit Card/ Net banking/ E Challan/ SBI Challan.
Prerequisites for BPSC Assistant Prosecution Officer Online form:
- 10th class mark sheet
- 12th class mark sheet
- A scanned copy of colored passport size photo in JPG format.
- Education Qualification Certificate.
- A scanned copy of signature in JPG format
- Photo ID proof
BPSC Assistant Prosecution Officer: Steps to Apply Online
Follow the given steps to complete the application for BPSC Assistant Prosecution Officer Online form 2020
- As you click the given online apply link.
- Enter the required credentials,
- Make Payment and Submit the final form.
Please ensure Payment has been made. The completion of the BPSC Assistant Prosecution Officer Online form requires the payment.
BPSC Assistant Prosecution Officer Recruitment: Link
BPSC Assistant Prosecution Officer Online Application Form 2020 stands invalid if:
- Providing wrong information in the application form
- Providing misleading information
- More than one application form is submitted by one candidate. Only one of the application will be considered for final submission.
- Non-submission of application fee
- Submission of BPSC Assistant Prosecution Officer Application by post is not acceptable
Important Information for BPSC Assistant Prosecution Officer 2020
- The only mode of application is ONLINE. The printed/ hard copies of the application form will not be entertained
- All papers in the online examination will be of objective type multiple choice questions
- Candidates must check the Eligibility criteria thoroughly before applying for BPSC Assistant Prosecution Officer Recruitment 2020
- One must take care of the Online application’s start and end date.
- Candidates will have to stay updated for downloading call letters for online test.
BPSC Assistant Prosecution Officer Admit Card 2020
BPSC Assistant Prosecution Officer Admit Card 2020 will be released tentatively in the month of May 2020 for the examination. Stay updated for the admit card download link.
BPSC Assistant Prosecution Officer Result 2020
BPSC Assistant Prosecution Officer Result will be released after the exam is conducted. The expected date of result release is not known right now 2020.
Candidates must stay updated with the website, sarkarijobs247.com/, for latest notifications about BPSC Assistant Prosecution Officer Recruitment 2020. A lot of notifications will be sent to the candidates through E-mail/SMS. Stay alert for the notifications.