UPPSC APS Syllabus 2023: The Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission (UPPSC) has issued a notice for the UPPSC APS Exam 2023, which is for the Additional Private Secretary (APS) positions. Candidates who intend to take the exam should thoroughly understand the UPPSC APS Syllabus, exam structure, grading system, and other pertinent exam information to prepare effectively.
The UPPSC APS Exam Pattern consists of 3 papers covering various subjects, including a written test and a typing test. In this article, we’ve provided a detailed UPPSC APS Syllabus 2023 and Exam Pattern to assist candidates planning to participate in the UPPSC APS Exam 2023.
UPPSC APS Syllabus 2023 Overview
Having knowledge of the UPSSC APS Syllabus 2023 and Exam Pattern is essential for candidates as it enables them to devise a winning strategy for achieving high scores in the exam. The selection of candidates for the UPPSC APS Recruitment 2023 will primarily depend on how well they perform in the written exam. To access a concise overview of the UPPSC APS Syllabus, please refer to the table below:
|UPPSC APS Syllabus 2023 Overview|
|Name of Organization||Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission (UPPSC)|
|Name of Exam||UPSC APS Exam 2023|
|Exam Level||State Level|
|Mode of Exam||Offline|
|Selection Process||Written Examination|
UPPSC APS Syllabus 2023
Below, you can find the comprehensive UPPSC APS Syllabus 2023 for the Additional Private Secretary (APS) position. To prepare effectively, candidates should have a solid understanding of the exam’s syllabus topics. You can access the detailed UPPSC APS Syllabus 2023 below and even obtain a printed copy for reference.
|UPPSC APS Syllabus 2023|
UPPSC APS Exam Pattern 2023
The UPPSC Commission will assess eligible candidates through a written examination and a brief typing test. The UPPSC APS 2023 Written examination consists of a total of three papers, each with a one-hour time duration. Below is the table outlining the marks allocation and time duration for each paper.
|PPSC APS Exam Pattern 2023|
|Paper||Subject||No. of Questions||Marks||Duration|
|Paper-1||General Knowledge||50||50||1 hour|
|Paper-2||General Hindi||50||50||1 hour|
|Paper- 3||Computer Knowledge||50||50||1 hour|
|Paper- 2||Hindi typewriting||–||25|
|Paper-1||Computer Practical||–||50||1 Hour|
UPPSC APS Shorthand Tying Test 2023
Candidates are required to achieve a typing speed of 25 words per minute (w.p.m.) in both UPPSC Hindi and English Shorthand Type Tests. Those who achieve a lower speed will not be considered eligible. Candidates who attain a speed of 25 w.p.m. will receive 10 marks, and for every additional 5 w.p.m., they will receive an extra mark, up to a maximum of 15 marks.
How to Prepare For UPPSC APS Exam 2023?
Preparing for the UPPSC APS Exam 2023 requires a systematic and well-planned approach. Here’s a step-by-step guide on how to prepare effectively:
- Understand the Exam Pattern and Syllabus: Start by thoroughly understanding the UPPSC APS Exam Pattern and Syllabus. This will give you a clear idea of the topics to be covered and the format of the exam.
- Create a Study Plan: Develop a study plan that includes a daily or weekly schedule. Allocate specific time slots for each subject and topic.
- Gather Study Materials: Collect the necessary study materials, including textbooks, reference books, previous year question papers, and online resources.
- Time Management: Efficient time management is crucial. Allocate more time to subjects or topics you find challenging and less time to those you are confident in.
- Practice Previous Year Papers: Solve previous year question papers and sample papers to get a feel for the exam pattern and the types of questions asked.
- Take Mock Tests: Take mock tests regularly to assess your progress. This will also help you work on your time management skills and reduce exam anxiety.
- Focus on Weak Areas: Identify your weak areas and work on them consistently. Seek help from teachers or peers if needed.
- Improve Typing Skills: If the exam includes a typing test, practice your typing skills regularly to achieve the required speed.
- Stay Updated: Stay updated with current affairs, especially related to Uttar Pradesh, as there may be questions related to the state’s events and policies.
- Revision: Regularly revise the topics you’ve covered. Revision helps in retaining information.
- Stay Calm and Confident: Maintain a positive mindset, stay confident, and manage stress effectively. Meditation and relaxation techniques can help.