UPSC Exam 2023 Preparation Tips: The UPSC Notification 2023 has been released on 1st February 2023. UPSC Application form 2023 is now available till 21st February 2023. Candidates can get all the information regarding UPSC Notification 2023 from this article. So, what should be the strategy that needs to be followed by the aspirants to excel in the upcoming UPSC exam 2023?
First of all, you should be aware of your weak parts, and stronger parts and then you have to make a strategy and work on it seriously. Here are the preparation tips for the UPSC exam 2023 to be followed by the aspirants going to ace through the UPSC Exam 2023.
Check: UPSC Notification 2023!
UPSC Exam Pattern 2023
In the UPSC Notification 2023, UPSC provided the Latest UPSC Exam Pattern. The UPSC Exam 2023 will be conducted in three stages. Candidates preparing for UPSC Exam 2023 can check the UPSC Exam Pattern 2023 in this section. The UPSC Exam Pattern 2023 is given in the table below:
|Exam Name||Type of the Exam/Duration||Marks|
|UPSC Prelims Exam 2023||General Studies-Objective (2 Hours)
General Aptitude Test- Objective (2 Hours)
|UPSC Mains Exam 2023||General Studies-I (3 hours)
General Studies-II (3 hours)
General Studies-III (3 hours)
General Studies-IV (3 hours)
Essay (3 hours)
Language paper 1 (3 hours)
Language paper 2 (3 hours)
Optional 1 (3 hours)
Optional 2 (3 hours)
|UPSC Interview 2023||Personality Test||275|
Under the UPSC Prelims exam 2023, there will be two papers, namely:
- General Studies and General Aptitude Test. Both will have Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs).
- Both the papers consist of 200 marks each, and the time allotted is 120 minutes or 2 hours for each paper.
- There will be negative marking in UPSC Prelims exam 2023 for wrong answers.
Check: UPSC Syllabus 2023!
General Tips for UPSC Exam 2023
We are providing some tips for aspirants to follow while preparing for UPSC CSE. Aspirants are advised to read the tips given below and follow the path to make the journey to LBSNAA a fruitful one.
Revision is very crucial. Confidence is good but overconfidence is dangerous. After preparing all the concepts, revise them carefully once again. Revise weak topics twice before the exam.
• Revise whatever you study
• Make short notes so that they can be helpful in quick revision.
• Divide your strong, weak, and moderate sections and work on them accordingly.
Though there is no negative marking, you still need to make check your accuracy because accuracy boosts the scores.
• If do not know the answer then quit that question.
• Try to solve accurately.
• Full concentration is needed to make your attempts accurate.
3. Time Management
Time management is very crucial. Do not waste your crucial time on one lengthy question. If you know that question would take your time then it is advisable to leave that question and move to the next question. Try to attempt lengthy questions at the last.
• Full mocks are helpful.
• Manage your time.
• Skip those questions which are time-consuming and lengthy.
• Concentrate on every question.
Speed is very important to attempt the exam on time. Both speed and accuracy are crucial. So try to work on speed.
• Practice makes the speed
• Attempt more and more questions to enhance your speed.
• Practice daily.
• Try to work on mind calculations because it saves time.
6. Attempt Mock And Previous Year’s Papers
“Practice makes the man perfect”. Attempt mocks and solves previous year’s papers. To boost your speed, accuracy, and knowledge.
• Previous year papers and Mocks are very helpful.
• It is helpful to diagnose your level of preparation.
• Check your mistakes and work on them to improve them.
A positive attitude keeps you confident during preparations and you do not waste time with unnecessary thoughts regarding the outcome of exams. Take good care of your health, because a fit body hosts a healthy mind. We hope that this will help you in sailing through UPSC Exam 2023.
Apply: UPSC Application Form 2023!
All The Best!