Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan (KVS) is big oragnization with teaching and non teaching job opportunities. KVS is working under the Ministry of human resource and development ( MHRD ) and fully funded by central government.
KVS has released 13404 teaching and non teaching vacancies all over India. As candidate has been preparing for KVS Examination, students wants to know about KVS i.e. Is KVS Central Government Job? Here we are going to learn more about in below article.
KVS 2023 Recruitment, Notification For TGT, PGT, PRT
What is KVS
Kendirya Vidyalaya Sangathan is registered as a society under the Societies Registration Act (XXI of 1860). The primary aim of the Sangathan is to provide,establish,endow,maintain control and manage the Central Schools (Kendriya Vidyalayas) located all over India and abroad. The Sangathan has three tier management structure as mentioned below :
- Regional Offices managing a cluster about 45-50 schools and
- Kendriya Vidyalayas spread all over the country and abroad each having their Vidyalaya Management Committees.
KVS as Central Government School Facilities
Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan (KVS) has been working under The ministry of human resources and has 1235 schools in India and even three of them are abroad. KVS has now started Balvatika which include children from 3 to 6 years of age. Here we are going to learn the facilities provided for KVS as central government School.
- KVS gives priority to the children of central government employees, Defence personnel and All India Personal. If seat lefts after this scenario only then other children will take admission.
- KVS School teaching medium of study is Hindi as well as English as per students convenience.
- KVS schools are affiliated by Central Board of Secondary Education, New Delhi.
- KVS salary structure is provided by central government as per 7th pay commission.
- KVS give benefits to children of SC, ST and Ex-military person’s and provide them free education.
- Some school in KVS are work in both shifts i.e. evening and morning
- No tuition fee for boys upto Class VIII, girls upto Class XII and SC/ST students and children of KVS employees.
KVS Exam Intimation Slip 2023 Cities & Locations
KVS Teacher Central Government Salary
KVS Teacher Salary structure has been approved by Central government and based on 7th pay Commission. KVS Teachers Salary will also get along with the in-hand salary, job profile, perks, and other allowances. KVS PRT Teacher will get pay scale Rs. 9300-34800 with Grade Pay of Rs. 4200/-, KVS TGT Teacher will get pay scale of Rs. 9300-34800 with Grade Pay of Rs. 4600/- and KVS PGT Teacher will get pay scale of Rs. 9300-34800 with Grade Pay of Rs. 4800/- and so on.
Is KVS Central Government School?
Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan (KVS) has central government schools under the Ministry of Human Resource Development. KVS first started in 1965 with the name of ‘Central Schools’ and after some time affiliated with CBSE as well and the name of this Sangathan changed to Kendriya Vidyalaya. So , yes All KVS School are Central Government School which works under Ministry of Human Resource Development.
Is KVS Central Government Job?
As a big question arises here, is KVS Central Government Job. Yes, as all KVS Schools are Central government School. There Salary structure, oragnization structure has been done by Ministry of Human Resource Development. Candidate who wants to teach in KVS School, they should know about the basic details of all KVs. which has been mentioned in this article.
|KVS Important Links|
|How to Prepare KVS?||KVS Previous Year Papers|
|KVS Study Material PDF||What is KVS?|
|KVS Eligibility Criteria||How to Prepare KVS?|
|KVS Exam Date||KVS Syllabus 2023|
|KVS Selection Process||KVS 2023|
|KVS Cut Off 2023||KVS Salary 2023|