ITI Limited Recruitment Notification 2020: ITI Limited, the Country’s premier Telecom Company, multi-unit Central Public Sector Undertaking invites online applications from eligible and experienced candidates for the post of Security Guard. The total no. of vacancy is 12. Interested and Eligible candidates shall apply online through the direct link that is given below.
ITI Limited Recruitment Notification 2020: Overview
|ITI Limited Recruitment 2020 Notification|
|Organization Name||ITI Limited|
|Starting date||19th May 2020|
|Closing Date||2nd June 2020 (Online)
18th June 2020 (Offline)
|Category||Central Government Jobs|
|Advt. No.|| BGP/HR/REC/ SECURITY GUARD/2/MAY-2020
ITI Limited Recruitment 2020: Eligibility Criteria
The candidates should have Passed SSLC and the age limit must be below 30 years.
Relaxable by 5 years for SC/ST and 3 years for OBC
Maximum age limit for Ex-Service Personnel: –
The period of service in the Armed forces plus 3 years shall be deducted from the actual age of the person should not exceed the age prescribed above and the actual age should be below 53.
With NCC /Defence / Para-Military Force exposure.
1. First Preference will be given to Candidates with Defence / Para-Military Experience.
2. NCC-B Level certificate holders and security guard experience only will be considered.
How To Apply For ITI Security Guard Recruitment 2020?
The candidates will have to apply online as well as submit the print out of the online applications along with required documents/copies of certificates by 8th June 2020. The last date of submission of online application is on 2nd June 2020. No Application Fee is required to be paid for ITI Security Guard Recruitment.
Address: “Additional General Manager -Hr(B/R&D), ITI Limited, Bangalore Plant, Dooravani Nagar, Bengaluru – 560016”
Documents To Submit With ITI Security Guard Application Form
- Attested photocopies of certificates and mark sheets in proof of Educational Qualification (SSLC and onwards) Originals should be produced for verification at the time of physical efficiency test.
- SC/ST category candidates should attach attested photocopy of Caste Certificate issued by the competent authority. Originals should be produced for verification at the time of appointment.
- OBC (Non-creamy layer) category candidates should attach attested photocopy of latest OBC Non creamy layer Certificate issued by the competent authority.
- Ex-service personnel category candidates should attach attested copy of service certificate. Originals should be produced for verification at the time of Test.
- In case of candidates from Government / Quasi Government / PSU, ‘No objection letter’ from the present Employer has to be produced at the time of interview.
- Candidates are requested to check their eligibility criteria with regard to age, educational qualification and experience against the advertisement.
Link To Apply Online For ITI Recruitment 2020
Click on the link given below to apply online till 2nd June 2020 and then send the same with the required documents by 8th June 2020.
Salary For ITI Security Guard
Total emoluments at Rs. 18,996/- (Basic + VDA+HRA) at the minimum of the Pay Scale of Rs.4040-90-5120-95-6355 plus allowances and perks as per the Company’s prevailing rules.