AIIMS Nursing Officer Recruitment 2020: All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS), New Delhi has released a notification for the Nursing Officer Recruitment Common Eligibility Test (NORCAT) . The All India Institute of Medical Science (AIIMS), New Delhi is going to conduct the NORCAT exam, for 15 AIIMS in the country. There are a total of 3808 Vacancies for the nursing officer in all the AIIMS. Candidates can now check the active application form link and apply online. The Nursing Officer registration details are given along with important points at the end of the page. Check details and Apply Online for AIIMS Nursing Officer Recruitment 2020.
AIIMS Nursing Officer Recruitment 2020
|AIIMS Nursing Officer Recruitment 2020|
|Organization Name||All India Institute of Medical Science, New Delhi|
|Position Name||Nursing Officer|
|Starting date||05th August 2020|
|Closing Date||18th August 2020 Upto 05:00 p.m.|
|Selection Process||Written Exam|
AIIMS Nursing Officer: Important Dates
|Notification Date||05th August 2020|
|Online Application Start Date||05th August 2020|
|Last Date to Apply Online||18th August 2020 (Upto 05:00 p.m)|
|Interview Date||Available Soon|
AIIMS Nursing Officer Recruitment 2020: Eligibility Criteria
Check the eligibility criteria for the AIIMS Nursing Officer Recruitment 2020.
- Candidates holding B.Sc. (Hons.) Nursing / B.Sc. Nursing from an Indian Nursing Council/State Nursing Council recognized Institute or University OR B.Sc. (Post-Certificate) / Post-Basic B.Sc. Nursing from an Indian Nursing Council/State Nursing Council recognized Institute/ University OR
Diploma in General Nursing Midwifery from an Indian Nursing Council/State Nursing Council recognized Institute / Board or Council; Registered as Nurses & Midwife in State / Indian Nursing Council. Two Years’ Experience in a minimum 50 bedded Hospital after acquiring the educational qualification mentioned above as applicable.
- Between 18-30 Years (Age relaxation as per government norms)
AIIMS Nursing Officer Recruitment 2020: Selection Process
- The duration of the examination shall be 3 hrs. (180 minutes).
- 200 MCQs of 200 marks with four alternatives for each question. (180 MCQs related to the subject, 20 MCQs related to General Knowledge & Aptitude)
- There will be negative marking of 1/3 marks for each wrong answer.
- The qualifying marks in the Recruitment Examination will be 50% for UR/ EWS, 45% for OBC and 40% for SC & ST.
- For PWBD additional 5% relaxation will be given irrespective of the category. Accordingly, qualifying marks for PWBD will be as follows UR/EWS-PWBD45%, OBC-PWBD-40%, and SC/ST-PWBD-35%). As per DOPT office
memorandum No. No.36035/02/2017-Estt (Res) dated 15.01.2018 same the relaxed standard should be applied for all the candidates with Benchmark Disabilities whether they belong to Unreserved/SC/ST/OBC. No further relaxation of standards will be considered or admissible in favour of any candidate from any category whatsoever
Fee For AIIMS Nursing Officer Recruitment 2020
Check the fee for AIIMS Nursing Officer Application Form.
|General/OBC/ExS Candidates||SC/ST||Person with Disabilities|
|Rs 1500/||Rs 1200/||Exempted|
AIIMS Nursing Officer Vacancies
The total no. of vacancies is given in the AIIMS Nursing Officer Recruitment Official PDF 2020, there are 3803 vacancies. Given below is the vacancy table showing category wise vacancies.
|AIIMS New Delhi||270||154||79||35||59||67||597|
|AIIMS Rae Bareli||239||161||89||45||60||–||594|
Prerequisites for AIIMS Nursing Officer Application Form 2020
- Valid e-mail ID
- Scanned recent Passport size photograph of candidate (in JPG format)
- Scanned signature of the candidate (in JPG format)
- Online payment detail required for payment of application fee
- Aadhar Card
Steps To Apply For AIIMS Nursing Officer Recruitment 2020
- Click on the link given below.
- Now you can see Registration on the right.
- Click on New User and Agree with the terms and conditions then proceed to continue for online form
- Now Fill out all the required details.
- Now Choose the exam center and medium in which you want to appear for AIIMS Nursing Officer Application Form 2020
- Now fill in your educational qualifications and all the degree’s you hold
- After that Fill in your communication address and Upload your Photo and signature
- After filling all the required details and uploading photo/signature You’ll be redirected to the payments page. Pay your fee through Debit/Credit card/E-Challan.
- Click on submit and Your form will be submitted successfully.
Link To Apply For AIIMS Nursing Officer Recruitment 2020
The candidates who possess the required eligibility criteria can apply for the post of nursing officer 2020.
Important Points for AIIMS Nursing Officer Recruitment 2020
- Experience certificate shall be duly signed by the competent authority of the Organisation/Institute clearly mentioning the post, period of employment, number of beds during the period of employment, pay, nature of duties, etc. The experience certificate without these details may not be accepted.
- Only full-time experience after registration with the Nursing Council will be considered.
- Candidates must check the eligibility criteria before applying online for AIIMS Patna Staff Nurse 2020.
- The AIIMS Staff Nurse Application Fee can be paid by anyone of the following medium – Debit Card/Credit Card/Internet Banking/Bank Challan.
- Payment is an important step involved in the completion and submission of the form.
- Candidates must note the Start and Last Date of Online Application
- Registration without payment is considered incomplete.
- Application fee once paid is non-refundable.
AIIMS Nursing Officer Online Application Form 2020 stands invalid if:
- Providing wrong information in the application form
- Providing misleading information
- More than one application form is submitted by one candidate. Only one of the application will be considered for final submission.
- Submission of AIIMS Nursing Officer Application by post is not acceptable.
AIIMS Nursing Officer Recruitment Faq’s
Q 1. For which post AIIMS Nursing Officer Recruitment is release?
Ans. The recruitment is for the Nursing Officer only.
Q 2. For how many vacancies the recruitment is released?
Ans. There are 3803 vacancies in AIIMS Recruitment.
Q 3. Where can one apply for AIIMS Recruitment?
Ans. One can apply for the AIIMS Recruitment from the link given in the article or directly from the official website.
Q 4. When was the Notification released?
Ans. The notification was released on 05th August 2020.
Q 5. What is the last date to apply online?
Ans. The last date to apply online is 18th August 2020.