APSC CCE Recruitment 2020: The Assam Public Service Commission (APSC) has released a recruitment notification for 331 vacancies. The vacancies under the APSC CCE Recruitment has been made for the post under Assam Civil Service, Assam Police Service, Superintendent of Taxes, District Transport Officer, Labour Inspector, Inspector of Taxes, Sub Registrar, and other under Combined Competitive Examination, 2020.
The online applications for the APSC Recruitment 2020 begin from 10th September and end now on 25th October 2020. Get to know the Eligibility Criteria, Exam Pattern, important Dates, Online Link, Salary, and other details for the APSC CCE Recruitment 2020.
Update: The Online Application is extended till 25th October 2020.
APSC CCE Recruitment 2020: Highlights
|Name of the Organization||Assam Public Service Commission (APSC)|
|Post Names||Posts Under Combined Competitive Examination, CCE|
|Total Number of Vacancies||331|
|Type of Job||Assam Govt Jobs|
|Starting Date to Apply||10th September 2020|
|Last Date To Apply||25th October 2020 (Extended)|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Mode of Payment||Online|
|Apply Online Link||Click Here|
APSC CCE Recruitment 2020 Vacancy Details
The total no. of vacancies for the APSC CCE Recruitment is 331. The post wise vacancy details have been tabulated below.
No of Vacancies
|Assam Civil Service (Jr.Grade)||121|
|Assam Police Service (Jr.Grade)||69|
|Superintendent of Taxes||06|
|District Transport Officer||05|
|Inspector of Taxes||27|
|Inspector of Excise||07|
|Block Development Officer||33|
|Asstt. Employment Officer||04|
|Assistant Manager of Industries||10|
APSC CCE Recruitment 2020 Notification PDF
The Assam Public Service Commission, APSC will hold the Preliminary Examination of the Combined Competitive Examination, CCE, 2020 for screening candidates for the Main Examination for recruitment to the services/posts as mentioned on this page. The candidates who hold a Graduate Degree are eligible to apply only through online mode. The total no. of vacancies for the APSC CCE Recruitment 2020 is 331. The online portal is active from 10th September to 10th October 2020 under ADVT. NO.08/2020.
The APSC CCE Official Recruitment Notification PDF is provided below:
APSC CCE Recruitment 2020 Eligibility Criteria
Before a candidate applies to any of the Civil Services Post in Assam Public Services Commission, he/she needs to fulfill the eligibility criteria as mentioned below.
The candidate must be an Indian citizen.
2. Age Limit
The candidate should not be less than 21 years and more than 38 years of age on 01.01.2020. Age Limit is relaxable as per Govt. of India.
3. Educational Qualification
- The candidate must hold a Degree from any of the Universities incorporated by an Act of Central or State Legislature in India or other educational institutions established by an Act of Parliament or declared to be deemed as a University under Section 3 of the University Grants Commission Act, 1956.
- Candidates must possess the prescribed qualification on the date of submission of their applications.
- Candidates awaiting results of the qualifying examination for eligibility on the closing date of submission of the application need not apply.
Application fee For APSC CCE Recruitment
The application fee for the preliminary examination of APSC CCE has been given below. The application fee includes the exam fee, processing fee of Rs. 30.00/- + 18% tax = Rs.35.40/- from each candidate. The exam fee for APSC CCE Exam 2020 for the Prelims has to be paid online. The application fee for the mains exam will be notified in due course.
Application Fee For Prelims
How To Apply For APSC CCE Recruitment 2020?
- Click on the online link that has been provided below.
- As the new tab opens, Register for APSC CCE Recruitment 2020 by filling the following details:
- After APSC CCE Registration, go to the Login Page
- Enter the credentials.
- Upload your photograph, signature.
- Upload the required documents.
- Finally, Make Payment to complete the online application form of APSC CCE 2020.
- Click the Submit button to complete the APSC CCE 2020 Online form.
Apply Online Link For APSC CCE Recruitment 2020
The online application link for APSC CCE Recruitment 2020 has been activated and is extended till 25th October 2020.
Problem While Applying For APSC CCE Exam 2020
In case if any candidate faces any difficulty while applying for the APSC CCE Exam 2020, he or she can contact the authorities on any of the following contact nos:
For any payment related issues
a. GRAS Helpline (Telephonic):1800-212-11-88-66 (From 10:00 AM to 6:00 PM on all working days )
b. GRAS Helpdesk- https://assamegras.gov.in/helpdesk/
Here is the screenshot of the page that will appear on your screen:
Click ‘Submit a ticket’ Click ‘Payment Related’
Fill in your payment-related details. Click ‘Submit a ticket’
c. Bank – For any bank related issue we suggest applicants contact their respective bank branches.
For any other issues related to the online application form you can contact the following)
- Email: email@example.com
- Contact No: 0361-2363117 (From 10:00 AM to 5:00 PM on all working days)
APSC CCE Recruitment 2020 Selection Process
The Selection Process for the APSC Civil Services will comprise of the following:
- Prelims Exam
- Mains Exam
The candidates will have to clear each stage of the exam in order to be appointed as a Civil Service Officer in APSC. The Examination for APSC CCE will be conducted in Offline Mode, i.e. pen and paper mode.
APSC CCE Exam Pattern For Prelims & Mains
The Exam Pattern for the Prelims and the Mains Examination of APSC CCE has been provided below.
APSC CCE Prelims Exam Pattern
The APSC CCE Prelims Exam is the first exam which is meant to serve as a screening test only. The marks obtained in the Preliminary Examination by the Candidates who are declared qualified for admission to the Mains Examination will not be counted for determining the final order of merit.
- The APSC CCE Prelims examinations will comprise of two papers of objective type multiple choice questions of two hours duration each.
- The questions will be of objective type with multiple choices.
- OMR (Optical Mark Recognition) answer sheet will be provided for answering questions.
- Candidates will have to use ONLY BLACK/BLUE BALL PEN.
- There will be a negative marking of 0.25 of the total marks assigned to that for every incorrect answer.
- If a candidate marks more than one answer, it will be treated as a wrong answer even if one of the given answers is correct and a penalty will be imposed.
- The General Studies II paper of the Combined Competitive (Prelim) Examination will be a qualifying paper with minimum qualifying marks fixed at 33%.
Type of Paper
|Paper-I (General Studies I)||200||2hrs||Objective|
|Paper-II (General Studies II)||200||2hrs||Objective|
APSC CCE Mains Exam Pattern
The candidates who will qualify for the APSC CCE Prelims Exam will be eligible to appear for the APSC Mains Exam.
- The questions of the examination will be of conventional type.
- The written examination will consist of the following. The marks of these exams will not be counted for determining the final order of merit. However, the minimum qualifying marks in Paper ‘A’ and Paper ‘B’ will be 25%.
Qualifying Language Papers: (in the level of Class X)
1. Paper A (300 marks– 3Hours duration)– any one of the languages from Assamese, Bengali, Bodo. Candidates from DimaHasao, Karbi Angong, and West Karbi Anglong districts who have not studied any of these languages in school shall be exempted from appearing for this Paper A.
2. Paper B- English (300 marks- 3Hours duration)
Papers to be counted for the order of merit (Written Examination)
Type of Paper
|Paper 2 to 6||General Studies||250 for each paper||3hrs for Each Paper|
|Paper 7||Optional Subject, Paper 1||250||3hrs|
|Paper 8||Optional Subject, Paper 2||250||3hrs|
(After qualifying the Mains)
Optional Papers For APSC CCE Mains Exam
The list of Optional Subjects for the Main Examination is as follows. The standard and syllabi of the Optional subjects are approximately those of Degree Level Course of the Universities.
- Animal Husbandry and Veterinary Science
- Page 5 of 11
- Civil Engineering
- Commerce and Accountancy
- Electrical Engineering
- The literature of any one of the following languages: Assamese, Bengali, Bodo, Hindi, Sanskrit, English
- Mechanical Engineering
- Medical Science
- Political Science and International Relations
- Public Administration
Assam PSC Salary For CCE Recruitment 2020
APSC CCE Post Name
|Assam Civil Service (Jr.Grade)||Payscale 30,000/- 1,10,000/-, Grade Pay 13,300/-, PB-4|
|Assam Police Service (Jr.Grade)||Payscale 30,000/- 1,10,000/-, Grade Pay 12,700/-, PB-4|
|Superintendent of Taxes||Payscale 30,000/- 1,10,000/-, Grade Pay 12,700/-, PB-4|
|District Transport Officer||Payscale 30,000/- 1,10,000/-, Grade Pay 12,700/-, PB-4|
|Labour Inspector||Payscale 22,000/- 97,000/-, Grade Pay 9,100/-, PB-3|
|Inspector of Taxes||Payscale 22,000/- 97,000/-, Grade Pay 9,100/-, PB-3|
|Inspector of Excise||Payscale 22,000/- 97,000/-, Grade Pay 9,100/-, PB-3|
|Block Development Officer||Payscale 22,000/- 97,000/-, Grade Pay 10,900/-, PB-3|
|Asstt. Employment Officer||Payscale 22,000/- 97,000/-, Grade Pay 9,100/-, PB-3|
|Sub Registrar||Payscale 22,000/- 97,000/-, Grade Pay 9,100/-, PB-3|
|Assistant Manager of Industries||Payscale 22,000/- 97,000/-, Grade Pay 11,500/-, PB-3|
Assam PSC CCE Recruitment 2020 FAQs
Q. What is APSC CCE?
Ans. APSC CCE is the Assam Public Service Commission Combined Competitive Examination which is conducted for the selection of candidates to the posts under the Assam PSC.
Q. What is the date to apply for APSC CCE Recruitment 2020?
Ans. The date to apply online for the APSC CCE is from 10th September to 25th October 2020.
Q. What is the selection process for APSC Civil services Recruitment?
Ans. The candidates will be selected through three stages of the exam which are, Prelims, Mains, and Interview.
Q.What are the posts for which I can apply in Assam PSC CCE Recruitment?
Ans. You can apply for the posts under the APSC which includes, Assam Civil Service, Assam Police Service, Superintendent of Taxes, District Transport Officer, Labour Inspector, Inspector of Taxes, Sub Registrar, and other posts.
Q. What is the total no. of vacancies notified for the APSC CCE Recruitment 2020?
Ans. A total of 331 vacancies have been notified for the Assam PSC CCE Recruitment 2020.
Q. Are the marks obtained in the APSC CCE Prelims Exam counted in the final merit list?
Ans. No, the marks obtained in the APSC CCE Prelims are only for the purpose of screening and will not be taken into consideration while preparing the final merit list.