UPSC CMS Final Result 2020 is now out @upsc.gov.in. Candidates who had appeared for the interview of Combined Medical Services Exam, can now check their result here. The direct link to check your result has been provided. Along with the result, UPSC has also released the marks scored by the candidates. Check the given links to know your result status.
UPSC CMS Result 2019-20
- UPSC CMS Result 2019-20 will be appointing 919 vacancies for the following posts:
(i) Assistant Divisional Medical Officer in the Railways; (ii) Assistant Medical Officer in Indian Ordnance Factories Health Service; (iii) Junior Scale Posts in Central Health Service; (iv) General Duty Medical Officer in New Delhi Municipal Council; and (v) General Duty Medical Officer Gr-II in East Delhi Municipal Corporation, North Delhi Municipal Corporation and South Delhi Municipal Corporation
- The candidature of 385 recommended candidates with Roll Nos. mentioned are provisional. While 798 candidates are admitted have been recommended for appointment as under:
|Category||Number of candidates recommended|
|General||245 candidates(including 15 PwBD candidates)|
|Other Backward Classes (OBC)||366 candidates(including 6 PwBD candidates)|
|Scheduled Castes (SC)||55 candidates(including 3 PwBD candidates)|
|Scheduled Tribes (ST)||42 candidates|
|Economically Weaker Sections (EWS)||90 candidates|
|TOTAL||798 candidates(including 24 PwBD candidates)|
- In accordance with Rules 13 (4) and (5) of the Combined Medical Services Examination, 2019, the Commission is maintaining a consolidated reserve List of candidates as under:
Steps to be followed to check the UPSC CMS 2020 Result :
- Click the direct link provided below to open the result tab
- Scroll down and Click on the WRITTEN RESULTS on the right side
- Now you can download the Pdf file of the Combined Medical examination result 2019
- Names of the candidates who qualified the examination are Mentioned in the Pdf file
- You can search your name by giving command “Ctrl+F“
UPSC CMS Result 2020 Link
Use the given link to download the Result PDF.
After you download the PDF, check your name in the list by scrolling through the PDF
Alternately, you may use the Ctrl + F and enter your name/ roll number
If your name gets highlighted, then you have qualified the exam.
Congratulations to the qualifiers!
UPSC CMS Result Marks
Use the given link to Check your marks scored.
- Marks scored by each candidate in the written exam, physical test and the combined final marks is provided.
- The marks are mentioned against each candidate’s name.
- Use Ctrl + F to check your name/ Roll No.
Note to the candidates
- The offer of appointment to the above listed provisional candidates will not be issued till the Commission verifies the original documents awaited from such candidates.
- The provisionality of these candidates will remain valid only for a period of six months from the date of declaration of Final result. In case the provisional candidate fails to submit the requisite documents in original as required by the Commission within this period, his candidature will be cancelled and no further correspondence would be entertained in this regard.