MPPSC Preparation Strategy
MPPSC notification 2021 apply online: Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission (MPPSC) has started the online application for MPPSC prelims 2021. The new notification was released on 22 December 2021 where the commission has notified vacancies for various posts including State civil services, State Forest Services, etc. According to the two notifications released by MPPSC, the number of vacancies in the State Service Examination is 283, while the number of vacancies in the State Forest Service Examination is 63. The MPPSC prelims 2021 apply online will be active from 10th January 2022 to 9th February 2022.
Check the Official Notification for MPPSC PCS 2021 Exam Here
MPPSC Preparation Strategy | MPPSC Important Dates 2022
|Applications Begins On||10 January 2022|
|Last Date to Apply||09 February 2022|
|Last Date to Pay Exam Fee||09 February 2022|
|Last Date for Correction||11 February 2022|
|MPPSC Prelims Exam Date||24 April 2022|
|Admit Card||15 April 2022|
MPPSC Preparation Strategy- Steps by Step Guidelines for MPPSC Prelims 2022
MPPSC Prelims is a highly competitive exam conducted by Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission (MPPSC). Candidates appearing in the MPPSC Prelims 2022 must be aware of various parts of the MPPSC Syllabus 2022. MPPSC Preparation Strategy for Prelims exam 2022 should be aligned with the MPPSC syllabus 2022. MPPSC Syllabus 2022 includes topics such as Indian History, Polity, Science and Technology, Environment, Geography, Madhya Pradesh specific topics from Static and Current Affairs, various Labour laws, etc.
Keeping above in mind, MPPSC Prelims strategy of a candidate must be aligned with the following points –
- Cover Static Portion Comprehensively: Static Portion of the MPPSC syllabus is an important part of the MPPSC Prelims exam 2022. Aspirants must be comfortable with the static part in order to score good marks in prelims 2022. Aspirants must revise the whole static syllabus before prelims 2022. Command over static portion also helps aspirants in other sections of the syllabus in the MPPSC Prelims 2022.
- Focus on Current Affairs: Current Affairs always consists of a significant portion (directly/indirectly) in UPSC CSE and Other state PCS exams as well including MPPSC Prelims 2022. This is why aspirants must allot sufficient time in preparing current affairs for MPPSC 2022.
- Weightage of MP Specific Questions: MPPSC prelims 2022 will also have a significant number of MP Specific questions. Aspirants must prepare MP-specific history, Polity, geography, and current affairs to score good marks in the MPPSC Prelims 2022.
- No Negative Marking: Candidates appearing in the MPPSC Prelims 2022 should keep in mind that MPPSC Prelims 2022 questions will not carry negative marks for marking wrong answers. This is also one of the reasons that MPPSC Prelims cut-off is often on the higher side of the spectrum. Thereby it is advisable to candidates that they must attempt all the questions in the MPPSC Prelims 2022.
- Practice Mock Papers: Candidates are advised to practice MPPSC Prelims Mock Papers from different sources along with solving the previous years’ MPPSC Prelims Papers. This will help aspirants in understanding the pattern and prepare well for the MPPSC Prelims 2022 Exam.
- Revise, Revise and Revise: Aspirants of the MPPSC Prelims 2022 Exam must revise, revise and revise the whole syllabus again and again. This will help aspirants in solidifying their knowledge in a better manner and help them mark the right option in the MPPSC Prelims 2022 exam.
All the Best to all the candidates appearing in the MPPSC Prelims 2022 Exam.
Get Free Study Material for UPSC and State PCS Examinations
MPPSC Eligibility Criteria 2022
MPPSC Recruitment 2021 Notification: MPPSC Syllabus 2022 | MPPSC Exam Pattern 2022
MPPSC Recruitment 2021 Apply Online: Notification, Vacancies, Apply online