Upcoming Govt Teaching Exams 2023: Teaching jobs are one of the most popular jobs among job seekers in India. 1 Lakh + Upcoming Govt Teaching Recruitment Exams 2023 in India for teaching aspirants. Many School Oragnization i.e. DSSSB, NVS, KVS and state TET exam are lined up with more than 1 lakh teaching and non teaching vacancies.
Lakhs of aspirants appear for various eligibility tests and recruitment exams every year to be able to fulfil their dream of becoming a teacher in government schools and institutes. It is essential for the candidates to stay updated about the upcoming teacher vacancy in various schools in different states.
Adda247 brings you an assortment of all the Upcoming teaching exams in 2023. In this article, the candidates will find all the necessary information about the upcoming govt teachers vacancy in 2023 as well as all the CTET and other State TETs.
Upcoming Govt Teacher Vacancy
In the following table, All the interested candidates will find all the upcoming teacher vacancies i.e. TGT PGT PRT, Assistant professor in 2023 in detail. The candidates will find the registration schedule for all the exams along with the notification pdf and the number of vacancies released against all the recruitment exams 2023.
|Name Of the Exam||Release of Notification Date||Last date To Apply||Notification||Vacancies|
|MP Teaching Vacancies||To Be Notified Soon||To Be Notified Soon||Click Here||50000|
|HPSC Assistant Professor Vacancy||To Be Notified Soon||To Be Notified Soon||Click Here||3035|
|DSSSB||To Be Notified Soon||To Be Notified Soon||Click Here||12796|
|Haryana HSSC TGT Recruitment||23 February 2023||20 March 2023||Click Here||7471|
|Army Public School||August 2023||October 2023||Click Here||8000 Approx.|
|Rajasthan Samvida Teacher Recruitment 2023||31 January 2023||1 March 2023||Click Here||9712|
|MPPSC Assistant Professor Recruitment||15 February 2023||31 July 2023||Click Here||1669|
|College of Vocational Studies Assistant Professor Recruitment 2023||16 March 2023||15 April 2023||Click Here||106|
|JKPSC Assistant Professor Recruitment||1 March 2023||31 Mach 20223||Click Here||285|
Upcoming Teacher Eligibility Tests (TETs)
Teaching Eligibility tests are very important for teaching aspirants. CTET or Central Teacher Eligibility Test is the national eligibility test where candidates across the country can sit for the exam. There are other State TETs conducted by individual states and only candidates residents of that state can apply for the exam. Candidates should check out the dates and notification of the upcoming eligibility tests by referring to the following table.
|Exam||Release Date of Notification||Notification|
|CTET||June 2023 (Tentative)||Click Here|
|UGC NET||13-22 June 2023||Click Here|
|CSIR NET||10 March 2023||Click Here|
|Bihar TET||July 2023 (Tentative)||Click Here|
|PSTET||March 2023||Click Here|
|UTET||September 2023 (Tentative)||Click Here|
|REET||April 2023 (Tentative)||Click Here|
|Gujrat TET||18 March 2023||Click Here|
|MP TET Middle School||30 January 2023||Click Here|
|MP TET 2023 High School||27 January 2023||Click Here|
|Rajasthan SET||January 2024||Click Here|
|MH SET||November 2023||Click Here|
|MP SET Notification 2023||8 January 2023||Click Here|
|Bihar STET 2023||1 February 2023||Click Here|
Upcoming Govt Teachers vacancy Eligibility Criteria
Candidates should check out the minimum eligibility criteria for all the exams mentioned above in the article to ensure they are eligible for the upcoming govt teacher vacancies in 2023. In the following table, candidates will find the eligibility criteria for the exams.
Eligibility Criteria of Upcoming Teachers Exams 2023
|Assistant Professor||PG with 55% Marks + Ph.D + + UGC NET + 8 Yrs Experience|
Eligibility Criteria: CTET and Other State TETs
Educational Qualification For Paper-I
The following CTET eligibility criteria should be followed by candidates to apply for CTET Notification 2023 Paper 1
- 12th (or its equivalent) with at least 50% marks and passed or appearing in the final year of 2- year Diploma in Elementary Education(D.El.ED)/4- year Bachelor of Elementary Education (B.El.Ed)/Diploma in Education (Special Education). OR
- 12th (or its equivalent) with at least 45% marks and passed or appearing in the final year of 2- a year Diploma in Elementary Education(D.El.ED). OR
- Graduation with at least 50% marks and Bachelor of Education (B.Ed)
Educational Qualification For Paper-II
The following eligibility criteria should be followed by candidates to apply for CTET Notification 2023 Paper 2
- Graduation and passed or appearing in the final year of 2- a year Diploma in Elementary Education. OR
- Graduation with at least 50% marks and passed or appearing in 1- year Bachelor in Education (B.Ed)/B.Ed. (Special Education). OR
- Graduation with at least 45% marks and passed or appearing in 1-year Bachelor in Education (B.Ed) OR
- 12th (or its equivalent) with at least 50% marks and passed or appearing in the final year of 4- year Bachelor in Elementary Education (B.El.Ed)/B.A/B.Sc.Ed or B.A.Ed/B.Sc.Ed. OR
- Any candidate having a qualified B.Ed Programme recognized by the NCTE is eligible to appear in TET/CTET.
Check These Also
|CTET 2023||UPTET 2023|
|NVS 2023||UGC NET 2023|
|DSSSB 2023||KVS 2023|