DSSSB Apply Online 2021: Important Dates
|Start of Online Application||
|Last Date to fill the application form||
|Release of Admit Card||Notified Later|
|Commencement of Exam||15 January 2022 (Tentative)|
How To Fill The DSSSB Online Form 2021?
- Step 1: Click on DSSSB 2021 official website dsssbonline.nic.in/”
- Step 2: Click on ” New Registration “. Or if candidates are from a special category or case, they should apply from “Registration for Special Case”
- Enter your personal details, click on the “submit ” button.
- Kindly Note down the DSSSB registration number and password, then click on “Proceed”.
- Step 3:Again, candidates need to log in with their registered number, password & code and start filling the application form.
- Select for the post you want to apply and fill in the other details i.e. address, category, declaration box, and then select “Submit “.
- Step 4: The candidate has to upload scanned images of the photo, signature, left thumb impression, and right thumb impression.
|Uploading Document||File Dimension
|Max File Size (in KB)|
|Left thumb impression||110×140||40|
|Right thumb impression||110×140||40|
- Step 5: Then Click on Next. Candidates have to fill educational qualifications and click on the “Final Save ” button.
Step 6: Next, Candidates also have to fill essential /desirable qualifications.
- Step 7: After fill, all details, click on the final submission button.
- Step 8: After submitting the form, the candidate has to fill the payment. Candidates need to pay the application fee in online mode as per the post they are applying for. The detail of FEE Payment is given below:
Category Application Fee General/OBC Rs 100 SC/ST/PWD/Ex-S/Females Nil
DSSSB Apply Online 2021 Link
How To Recover DSSSB Application Login Password?
Steps To Recover Your Registration Password
- Click on the official website dsssbonline.nic.in.
- Then, click on the “Forget Password“ button
- Enter the following details: date of birth, class X roll number, and class X passing year
- Click on the ‘Get OTP on your Registered Mobile No./Email to Reset Password’ button
- The candidate will get an OTP on his Mobile No./Email, then enter the OTP in the space provided
- Click on the Reset Password button
- In the last, Create a new password
DSSSB Vacancy Details:
The DSSSB against 03/21 notification will going to fill 5807 vacancies of Trained Graduate Teachers (TGTs) in the Directorate of Education and against 02/21 notification seeks to fill 7236 vacancies for 16 posts including Trained Graduate Teacher (TGT), Assistant Teacher, Jr Secretariat Assistant, Patwari.
DSSSB 2021: Eligibility Criteria
DSSSB TGT & PRT Age Limit
|Sr. No.||Posts||Maximum Age Limit|
|01.||TGT Teacher||32 years|
|02.||PGT Teacher||36 years|
|03.||PRT And Nursery Teacher||30 years|
DSSSB Syllabus 2021
In DSSSB Exam, the Section-A syllabus is common for all the posts, whereas Section-B is comprised of the topics for the concerned subject, candidates have applied for. To appear for the DSSSB 2021 exam, candidates must have complete knowledge about the DSSSB exam pattern and syllabus. Click on the below link to download the complete DSSSB Syllabus [Subject wise]
FAQ’s: DSSSB Online Form 2021
Q: What is DSSSB TGT Exam Date?
Ans. DSSSB TGT Exam is held on 15 January 2022.
Q: What is the start date to apply online for DSSSB TGT PRT Recruitment 2021?
Ans. DSSSB Online Application process 2021 was started on 10 July 2021.
Q: What is the selection process for DSSSB recruitment 2021?
Ans: DSSSB recruitment stages usually include appearing for the One Tier exam, Two-Tier exam (for technical post only), and skill test.
Q. Is CTET Paper 1 qualified candidate can apply DSSSB TGT Post?
Ans. No, only CTET Paper 2 qualified candidates can apply DSSSB TGT Post
Q. What is the age limit to apply for DSSSB TGT Exam?
Ans. The age limit to apply for the posts under DSSSB TGT Recruitment lies between 18 to 32 years.