HTET Cut-Off Marks: The HTET cut-off marks will be published by the Board of School Education Haryana (BSEH) on their official website once the HTET exam 2021 is successfully concluded. The exam will be conducted on the 18th December 2021 and 19th December 2021. The minimum cut-off mark for the HTET exam 2021 varies category-wise. The general category candidates need 60% marks as HTET cut-off marks. However, there is a relaxation of 5% for the reserved category. The candidates should check the cut-off marks to gauge the difficulty level of the examination. The candidates can easily access the cut-off marks from the link given below. In this article, the candidates will find the HTET Cut-off mark, the steps to check the cut-off marks, and all other relevant information regarding the exam.
HTET Cut Off Marks
The BSEH will publish the cut-off marks on their official website once the HTET exam 2021 is successfully concluded. The candidates should always have a clear understanding of the cut-off marks of the exams they are preparing to appear for. This will help you comprehend how much effort and time you will have to invest during your preparation phase. You will be able to set a goal for yourself. The cut-off mark for the general category is 60% (90 marks out of 150 total marks). This mean if you are a general category candidate then you have to score a minimum of 90 marks in the HTET exam 2021 to crack it. Thus, the HTET cut-off marks is discussed in detail in the below section.
How to check HTET Cut-Off Marks
The candidate should check the minimum HTET cut-off marks. The process of how to check the HTET cut-off marks is given below. Check out the step-by-step instructions to easily check the HTET cut-off marks.
- The candidates need to visit the official website of the BSEH.
- They have to click on the HTET Result Link.
- The candidates have to log in with their registration number and password.
- Once the information is entered, the candidates have to click on the Submit button.
- Next, the candidates will be able to access the HTET result and cut-off marks.
Factors affecting HTET Cut-Off Marks
The HTET cut-off marks 2021 are determined by many factors. Some of the most essential factors that affect the HTET cut-off marks are stated below:
- The total number of candidates who appeared in the HTET exam 2021.
- The difficulty level of examination.
- The subject candidates have opted for.
- The category of the candidates
- The number of vacancies available across the state for the primary and upper primary teachers.
HTET Cut-Off Marks:
The candidates can easily check out the HTET cut-off marks from the table below. The HTET cut-off marks are category-wise explained in detail.
|Category||Passing Marks||Passing percentage|
|General/OBC Category||90 marks out of 150 total||60%|
|SC/PH of Haryana states||82 marks out of 150 total||55%|
|SC/PH of Other states||90 marks out of 150 total||60%|
HTET Cut-Off Marks: Validity
The validity of the HTET certificate has been extended to a lifetime. Earlier it was limited to 7 years only. The candidates who will secure the minimum HTET cut-off marks will get the HTET certificate. With the lifetime validity, now the candidates will be able to apply for the post of a school teacher in government schools in Haryana anytime and in any phase of their life.
HTET Selection Process:
The complete HTET selection process is mentioned below. The candidates should check out the selection process in detail to understand the difficulty level of the exam and the steps that are involved to qualify in the HTET Exam 2021.
- The candidates have to fill in and submit a complete and correct HTET online application form.
- They have to meet the minimum HTET eligibility criteria based on the Paper they are appearing for.
- The candidates have to score a minimum of 60% marks (90 marks out of 150 total marks) to qualify for the exam.
- The candidates who qualify in the exam will become eligible to apply for the post of primary and/or upper primary teacher’s post in government schools in Haryana based on their qualifying marks.
HTET Cut-Off Marks: FAQs
Q. Who conducts the HTET exam 2021?
A. The Board of School Education Haryana (BSEH) is the conducting authority of the HTET exam 2021.
Q. How many times is the HTET exam conducted in a year?
A. The HTET exam is conducted once a year as per the decision of the BSEH.
Q. How many attempts are there in the HTET exam 2021?
A. There is no limit in the number of attempts for the HTET exam, candidates can appear as many times as they want.
Q. Will I get the job after clearing the HTET exam?
A. Qualifying HTET exam does not guarantee jobs to the candidates. The exam is merely an eligibility test.
Q. What is the HTET Exam date 2021?
A. HTET Exam 2021 is scheduled to be conducted on 18th December 2021 and 19th December 2021.
Q. Can I appear for all three papers in the HTET Exam 2021?
A. Yes, you can if you meet the eligibility criteria. Fill the application form for level 1, 2 and 3 and pay application fees accordingly to appear for the HTET Exam 2021.
Q. How many marks are required to qualify in the HTET exam 2021?
A. Candidates belonging to SC/ST/PH category of Haryana have to score at least 82 marks out of 150 marks, and for other candidates, it is 90 marks out of 150 marks to qualify for the HTET exam 2021.
|HTET Important Link|
|HTET Notification 2021||HTET Previous Year Paper||HTET Syllabus 2021|
|HTET Admit Card 2021||100 Haryana GK Questions for HTET Exam: Download PDF||HTET Answer Key 2021|