HTET Certificate Validity: The Board of School Education, Haryana released the HTET notification 2022 on 16th September 2022. As per the HTET Notification, the HTET Certificate Validity is 7 Years. Earlier HTET validity was extended by the Ministry of Education from 7 years to life with retrospective effect from 2011. However, from now the HTET Certificate Validity has again been decreased to 7 years.
Earlier in 2021, CTET was considered equivalent to HTET and thus the HTET Certificate Validity was also increased to a lifetime. But now CTET and HTET are no longer equivalent and the HTET Notification clearly states that the HTET Certificate Validity is 7 years. In the following article, the candidates will find all the information related to the HTET Certificate Validity in detail.
HTET Certificate Validity 2022
HTET or Haryana Teacher Eligibility Test, conducted by the Board of Secondary Education Haryana (BSEH) for the recruitment of Primary Teachers (PRT), Trained Graduate Teachers (TGT), and Post Graduate Teacher (PGT). HTET is a state-level teaching qualifying examination for students who want to adopt the teaching profession as their career in Haryana State. The Government of Haryana has recently withdrawn the decision to extend the validity of the HTET exam from 7 years to a lifetime. Thus, the HTET Certificate Validity is 7 years.
Important Points Related to HTET Certificate Validity
- The Validity Period of the HTET qualifying certificate for appointment will be seven years from the issuance date of the certificate for all levels.
- If the result of HTET is revised on the part of the Board, the certificate is issued from ‘Not Qualified to Qualified’ then the validity of the certificate will be considered from the issuance date of the certificate. In case of result is revised from ‘Qualified to Qualified’ then the validity of the certificate of HTET will be considered from the date of declaration of the main result.
- There is no restriction on the number of attempts a person can take for acquiring an HTET certificate.
- Candidates who have already qualified HTET will have the option to appear in the fresh HTET to improve their score if they so desire.
- If the result of HTET is declared late or revised on the part of the candidate then the validity of the certificate will be considered from the date of declaration of the main result.
HTET Certificate Validity 2022 Qualifying Marks
To qualify for HTET 2022 out of 150 marks, the candidate has to score a minimum of 60 % marks to qualify for the exam.
|Category||Passing Marks||Passing percentage|
|General/OBC Category||90 marks||60%|
|SC/PH of Haryana states||82 marks||55|
|SC/PH of Other states||90 marks||60%|
HTET Certificate Validity HTET Exam Levels
HTET exam will be going to conduct at 3 levels based on teaching posts, which are given below.
|Level 1||PRT||Class I-V||6 to 11 Years old|
|Level 2||TGT||Class-VI-VIII||11 to 16 Years old|
|Level 3||PGT||Class IX-XII||14 to 17 Years old|
HTET Certificate Validity 2022 Selection Process
Haryana TET is the mandatory state-level recruitment examination conducted for the selection of teachers at government schools in Haryana State. HTET selection process is divided into three main steps- Application, Admit Card and Written Test.
HTET online application
Interested candidates who want to appear for HTET Exam 2022 should submit the HTET Online Application 2022. Candidates can select the levels as per their preference and eligibility. HTET or Haryana Teacher Eligibility Test, exam 2022 will be held on 12-13 November 2022 at various districts of Haryana
HTET admit card
HTET Admit card 2022 will be released one week before the exam. Admit cards for levels 1, 2, and 3 will be released separately on the official website of the HTET exam.
HTET Exam Pattern & HTET written test
HTET written exam will have three papers, Paper – I, Paper II, and Paper – III. Paper – I is for Primary Teachers (Classes I – V), Paper II is for Trained Graduate Teachers – TGT (Class VI-VIII), and Paper – III is for Post Graduate Teachers (class IX-XII). Find the highlights of the HTET written test below:
- Number of questions: 150
- Total marks: 150
- Total duration: Two and a half hours
- Type of questions: Objective MCQs
- Mode of exam: Offline (OMR based)
- Negative marking: No
- Sectional timing/cutoffs: No
HTET Certificate Validity FAQs
Q. What is the minimum and maximum age limit of HTET?
Ans. There is no age limit for applying HTET exam.
Q.What is the minimum eligibility criteria for the primary stage Paper 1 HTET Exam?
Ans. The minimum eligibility criteria for the primary stage Paper 1 HTET Exam is passing the 12th class and a Diploma in Elementary Education.
Q.Is B.ed candidates are eligible for HTET Paper 1?
Ans. Yes, B.ed candidates can apply for HTET Paper 1.
Q. What is the Validity of the HTET Certificate?
Ans. The validity period of the HTET Certificate is 7 years
|HTET Notification 2022||HTET Previous Year Paper|
|HTET Admit Card 2022||100 Haryana GK Questions|
|HTET Syllabus 2022||HTET Answer Key 2022|
|HTET Application Form 2022||HTET Validity|
|HTET Eligibility Criteria 2022||HTET Exam Date 2022|
|HTET Result 2022|