CTET Exam 2022 Notification is expected to be released soon on their official website. The candidates amidst these speculations are getting anxious about their preparation and the CTET Online Application process. Many of them have been enquiring about How to Generate Login ID & Passwords for CTET. Thus, Adda247 brings to you the most comprehensive and compact information about How to Generate Login IDs & Passwords.
What is CTET?
The full form of CTET is Central Teachers Eligibility Test. CTET is conducted by the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) twice a year. The CTET exam is conducted to test the eligibility of the candidates who wish to apply for government teaching jobs in schools.
The candidates need to fill in the CTET Online Application Form to apply for CTET Exam. They need to obtain the CTET Cut-Off Marks to qualify for the CTET Exam. The candidates require their CTET Login Credentials in every phase of their CTET Exam Process; from Filling in the Online Application Form to accessing CTET results. Thus, we will discuss How to Generate a Login ID & Passwords in the following section.
How to Generate Login ID & Passwords?
Here is the detailed informative instruction on how to generate login ID & Password for CTET Candidates. Follow these steps and you will be easily able to register yourself CTET and generate a login ID & password as CTET Login Credentials.
- You need to visit the official website of CTET.
- You need to click on the ‘News & Events section
- Then click on the ‘Application Form Filling – CTET 2022’ link
- A new window will pop up, where you need to click on ‘New Registration’
- A new page with general instructions will appear on your screen.
- Candidates can click on ‘Download Information Bulletin’ to save a copy for future reference.
- Scroll down on this page and check the declaration box and click on ‘Click Here to Proceed’
- On the new page, you will see various boxes adjacent to the information asked.
- You have to fill in personal details like the candidate’s name, father’s name, mother’s name, candidate’s date of birth, gender etc.
- Scroll down to reach the next section where you will add your contact details.
- Carefully fill in this section as the future correspondence will depend on this information such as email address and phone number.
- In the next section, you will have to enter the password in the “Choose Password” Section. Your password must be at least 8 to 13 characters with one upper case letter, one lower case letter, one numeric value, and one special character.
- For further security, the candidates must choose a security question and answer them.
- Finally, enter the security pin and click submit button.
- On the next page, all the information entered by you appears, check the details carefully as you cannot alter any information after this point.
- Once totally satisfied with the authenticity and accuracy of the information entered, check the “i agree” box and click on the “ submit and Send OTP” button.
- An OTP will be send to your registered email address and mobile number.
- Enter the OTP in the corresponding boxes in the next page and click on “Final Submit”.
- Finally, you must note down the application number for future references and logging ins.
- Your registration process is complete now, you can click on the complete application form button to proceed with the CTET Online Application Form 2022.
Where to Use the CTET Login Credentials?
The CTET Login Credentials are required to log in into the CTET account you have created. In the CTET account, all your credentials are stored. You need you Login credentials to sign in into your account every time you log in . Follow the below-mentioned instructions to understand the process of how to access your CTET Account and how to use the CTET Login Credentials.
- Visit the official CTET website
- Scroll down the homepage to find the ‘Login – CTET 2022’
- Click on it. A new window will open.
- Enter the Application Number and password along with the security pin and click on the ‘Sign in’ button
What are the Login Credentials?
The CTET Login Credential is the information used to use to log in to your CTET account during the entire process of the CTET Exam. These credentials are generated during the registration as mentioned above.
The CTET Application Number is auto generated by the portal after the CTET Registration process is concluded. The candidates must write it down and save it carefully for future reference.
CTET Password is generated by the candidates. You must make sure the Password is unique in nature. The password must be at least 8 to 13 characters with one upper case letter, one lower case letter, one numeric value, and one special character.
How to Recover CTET 2022 Candidate Login Password?
The CTET Login Credentials remain the same from the start of the CTET Registration till the publication of the CTET Result or Issuance of CTET Certificate. However, in case candidates forget or misplaced their CTET credentials like CTET Application Number or Password. Read the following instruction to retrieve your CTET Login Credentials.
Forgot Application Number
- Go to the official website of CTET
- Scroll down and click on the ‘Login – CTET 2022’ button
- A new window will open.
- Click on the ‘Forgot Application Number
- A new window will open and Enter the candidate’s name, father’s name, mother’s name, candidate’s date of birth and security pin.
- And click on ‘Get Application Number’. The application number will be sent to the email ID.
- Go to the official website of CTET
- Scroll down the homepage and click on the ‘Login – CTET 2022’
- A new window will open and click on the ‘Forgot Password’ link
- A new page appears and Enter your Application Number, Date of Birth and security pin
- Click on ‘Submit’
- A new page will open where the candidate can choose one of the three ways to receive their CTET password
|CTET Login Important Links|
|CTET Exam Date||CTET Admit Card 2022|
|CTET Previous Year Papers||CTET Certificate Validity|
|CTET Selection Process||CTET 2022 Notification PDF|
|CTET Cut OFF 2022||CTET New Syllabus 2022|