SSC CPO Marks 2021: The staff selection commission is going to release the marks of CPO Paper 1 Exam 2021 after the declaration of result in March 2021. As per the trend, SSC releases the marks after a few days of the result of the exam. The Marks of Paper 1 Exam will be included in the Merit List. Moreover, preference will be given to the high-scoring candidates. Candidates can get the direct link to check SSC CPO Marks 2021 as on @ssc.nic.in
SSC CPO Marks 2021
Staff Selection Commission will be releasing the SSC CPO Tier 1 Marks on the official website in March 2021. SSC has declared the result dates of the CPO Tier 1 exam. Candidates have been eagerly waiting for the SSC CPO Tier 1 Marks. Tier 1 marks hold an equal weight-age in the final merit list. SSC Tier 1 was held in December 2019 at various centers in India. The Link to check SSC CPO Tier 1 Marks is provided below.
Important Points on SSC CPO Marks 2021
- SSC CPO Tier 1 Marks are taken into consideration for the CPO cutoff.
- The SSC CPO Tier1 Marks remain available till a certain period only.
- One may also visit the official SSC website, ssc.nic.in & follow the above-mentioned steps to check your marks.
- The marks for Quantitative ability, English language, and comprehension, Statistics & General Studies have been provided.
Link to Check SSC CPO Marks
Go to the candidate’s dashboard on ssc.nic.in and follow the given steps:
- Enter your Registration number and password.
- Click on submit and a new page will appear
- Click Save/ Print to download the Official SSC CPO Tier 1 Mark sheet.
Details Mentioned in the Scorecard
- Name of the candidate
- Registration Number
- Roll number
- Date of Birth
- Total Marks of the exam
- Normalized Marks scored in aggregate & also for each section
Maximum marks for CPO
|General Intelligence & Reasoning||50|
Use of Marks
- The scorecard is a document that mentions the marks obtained by the candidates
- The candidates must consider the marks of both Tier 1 and 2 exam to be an essential aspect of their final selection
- Candidates should use the cutoff to fix their selection for the next round
- The Marks need to be equal to /more than the released cutoff
- Also, this way, the candidates can know their scores and assess their performance
- On the basis of their performance(marks), candidates will be eligible to ensure their selection in the next round
Candidates may check their SSC CPO Marks from the link. For upcoming notifications on SSC Exams, stay connected with this website, www.adda247.com/jobs.
Congratulations to all the qualifiers!