SECR Recruitment 2021: South East Central Railway (SECR) has invited online applications from the eligible sportsperson for the recruitment of various Group C posts through Sports Quota in 7th CPC Pay Matrix Level-2 or 3, Level-4 and Level-5 against the notification [No. P-HQ/RRC/798/Sports Quota 2020-21/83]. The candidates willing to apply under sports quota can apply through the online mode at secr.indianrailways.gov.in latest by 23rd February 2021 from the direct link below. A total of 26 vacancies have been announced by the officials for SECR Recruitment 2021.
SECR Recruitment 2021: Overview
|Name of the Organization||South East Central Railway|
|Post Name||Group C Posts|
|Online Registration Starts||23rd January 2021|
|Last Date to Apply||23rd February 2021|
|Criteria of Selection||Sports Quota|
|Job Location||Bilaspur, Chhattisgarh|
SECR Recruitment 2021: Notification PDF
To know the complete information for SECR Recruitment 2021 including vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, and salary package go through the official notification pdf released by SECR on 23rd January 2021. A total of 26 vacancies have been announced for Group C Posts against sports quota.
SECR Recruitment 2021: Eligibility Criteria
- Level 2 and Level 3 – 12th for non-technical posts or 10th with ITI for technical posts.
- Level 4 – Graduation in any discipline from a recognised university. OR 1st Year BSc. (Physics) or 12th(+2stage) in Science (Physics or Maths). OR 12th(+2stage) with Stenography (Hindi or English as per scheduled standards for recruitment in Rlys.) etc
- Level-5 – Graduation in any discipline or equivalent.
Age Limit (as on 01/07/2021)
The candidate should be of 18 to 25 years only to apply for the post.
- All category Rs.500/-
- SC/ST/EWS/Women – Rs. 250/-
How to Apply for SECR Recruitment 2021?
The interested and eligible candidates can apply online for the aforesaid posts through the online mode at secr.indianrailways.gov.in latest by 23 February 2021. The online registration process is active from 23rd January 2021 to 23rd February 2021. Check eligibility before applying for the post.
Categorization of International Championships
- Category-A -Olympic Games (Senior Category).
- Category-B – World Cup (Juniorryouth/Senior Category), World Championships (Junior/Senior Category), Asian Games (Senior Category), Commonwealth Games (Senior Category), Youth Olympics, Devis Cup (Tennis), Champions Trophy (Hockey), Thomas CupAIber Cup (Badminton).
- Category-C – Commonwealth Championships (Junior/Senior Category), Asian Championships/Asia Cup (Junior/Senior Category), South Asian Federations (SAF) Gaines (Senior Category), USIC (World Railways) Championships (Senior Category), World University Games.
Selection will be based on performance in sports trials and documents verification to be conducted and finalized by a nominated selection committee. The venue and date for trials, documents verir]cation etc. will be intimated through the website only to the eligible candidates. Candidates are advised to visit given website regularly for getting all updates.