HSSC Answer Key 2021: Haryana Staff Selection Commission has uploaded the answer key for the written examination of Pharmacist recruitment against Advt. No. 15/2019, Cat. No. 05 of Health Services, Haryana which was conducted on 31st January 2021 (Evening Shift). All those candidates who appeared for the HSSC Pharmacist Written Examination can download their answer key through the official website of HSSC.i.e.hssc.gov.in or the direct link provided below. The candidates are advised to send their objections to the provisional answer key to the Commission from 03rd February 2021 to 09th February 2021.
HSSC Pharmacist Answer Key 2021: Overview
|Name of the Organization||Haryana Staff Selection Commission|
|Exam Name||HSSC Pharmacist Written Test|
|Advt No.||15/2019, Cat. No. 05|
|Written Exam Date||31st January 2021|
|Answer Key Release Date||01st February 2021 (Provisional)|
|Objection Dates||03rd to 09th February 2021|
Steps to download HSSC Pharmacist Answer Key 2021
- Visit the official website or click the direct link to download the answer key from the below link,
- A new page of the provisional answer key will appear on your screen.
- Check the answer key and raise objections if any before 09th February 2021.
HSSC Pharmacist Answer Key 2021
Here is the direct link to download the provisional answer key for HSSC Pharmacist Exam conducted on 31st January 2021. The candidates who have appeared in the exam can submit any objections against the provisional answer key within the limited time declared by the commission.
HSSC Pharmacist Answer Key 2021: Objection Date
The candidate may submit his/her objection from 03.02.2021 to 09.02.2021 up to 5.00 P.M. Thereafter no objection will be entertained by the Commission. The candidates are advised to clearly/specify the objection along with the name of the Post, Advt. No., Category No., Date of Examination, Question Booklet series, Session and question no. on which the objection is raised otherwise objection will not be considered.
Steps to Raise Objections
1. Go to the official website www.hssc.gov.in.
2. Click on “Inviting Objection for answer key (Advt. No. 15/2019)” button.
3. The objection raised by any candidate by any other means will not be entertained.