BPSC Online Form 2021
BPSC Online Application 2021: Bihar Public Service Commission (BPSC) is going to conduct 67th Combined Competitive Exam (Preliminary) for 726 posts. Interested candidates who fulfil the required eligibility criteria should start filling the online application for which the link has been activated from 30th September 2021. Interested and eligible candidates must fill the online application form on/before 19th November 2021.
BPSC Online Form 2021 – Overview
BPSC is going to conduct the 67th Combined Competitive Exam (Preliminary) for 726 various posts. The recruitment notification by BPSC was released on 24th September 2021. The online application for various posts start from 30th September 2021 to 19th November 2021. Interested candidates can refer to the table given below for more details regarding application:
|Name of Organization||Bihar Public Service Commission (BPSC)|
|Number of Posts||726|
|Name of Exam||Combined Competitive Exam (Prelims)|
|Recruitment Notification Release Date||24th September 2021|
|Starting Date of Online Application||30th September 2021|
|Closing Date of Online Application and Fees Payment||19th November 2021|
|Closing Date for Fees Payment||19th November 2021|
BPSC Online Form 2021 – Apply Online
The online applications for BPSC 67th Combined Competitive Exam (Preliminary) start from 30th September 2021 – 19th November 2021. Interested candidates can visit the official website for more details. The link for filling the online application form is given below:
Steps to Apply for the BPSC Online Form 2021
Candidates who are going to appear for the BPSC 67th Combined Competitive Exam 2021 can start the online application process from 30th September 2021 till 19th November 2021. It is recommended that the candidates must fulfill the eligibility criteria before filling the online application form. The steps for the online application form are as follows:
- Candidates can visit the official website or click on the direct link to access the BPSC Online Application Portal.
- New candidates must first complete the registration process by clicking on Online Registration button.
- Page will automatically scroll down and candidates can click on Apply Online.
- Registration Form will appear on a new page. Enter all the required details mentioned in the registration form carefully.
- Enter email ID and mobile number. Click on Get Email Code and Get Mobile OTP. You will shortly receive the details on your registered Email ID and mobile number. Fill all the details carefully and the Captcha code.
- Click on Submit Registration Form.
- Candidates will also receive login credentials (Username and Password) on their registered email ID.
- Candidates can now scroll up the page and enter the login credentials and Captcha Code.
- Click on Log In.
- Candidates will find that most of the details filled during the Registration are pre-filled in the online application form. These details cannot be changed. Candidates must fill the remaining details carefully as well.
- Upload Signature (15 KB) in Hindi and English as well as Photograph (25 KB in JPEG format) and documents such as High School, Intermediate and Graduation marksheets.
- Click on Submit.
- Candidates must login again and click on Download Filled Application Tab on the dashboard and ensure that Registration No., Bar Code and Submitted Application No. are printed on each page. Otherwise, the application form will not be accepted.
- Candidates can now pay the application fee through online modes of payment.
Check: BPSC Syllabus 2021
The candidates who are going to appear in the 67th Combined Competitive Exam can now apply online for the BPSC Online Form 2021. The online application starts from 30th September 2021. The last date to submit online application form is 19th November 2021. The application fees is as follows:
|SC/ST (Local Residents)||Rs 150|
|Women Candidates||Rs 150|
|Physically Handicapped (40% or more)||Rs 150|
|Candidates from other states||Rs 600|
BPSC Online Form 2021 – FAQ’S
Q1. What is the starting date of filling the BPSC Online form 2021?
Ans. The starting date of filling the BPSC Online form 2021 is 30th September 2021.
Q2. What is the last date of submitting BPSC Online form 2021?
Ans. The last date of submitting BPSC Online form 2021 is 19th November 2021.
Q3. How to Apply for the BPSC Online Form 2021?
Ans. Candidates can visit the official website or click on the link that will be re-directed to BPSC Online Application Portal.