NABARD Office Attendant Mains Result 2020: National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development (NABARD) has released the mains result for the office attendant exam @nabard.org. The Exam was conducted on 14th March 2020. Candidates who had appeared for the exam can check their result through the link provided here in the article.
NABARD Office Attendant Result
|Date of Mains Exam||14th March 2020|
|NABARD Office Attendant Mains Result 2020||25th July 2020|
The Result of NABARD Office Attendant Mains Exam is out and has been provided in the form of a PDF. One may find the List of Candidates in that PDF. The subsequent paragraphs contain the result link and instructions to check your result.
Please note that the qualified candidates are now required to appear for document verification.
NABARD Office Attendant Mains Result 2020 Link
NABARD Office Attendant Result 2020: Steps to Check
Given below are the steps to check NABARD Office Attendant Mains Result. Follow the same for your convenience.
The Result has been provided in the form of PDF.
Candidates are requested to download the PDF.
Use Ctrl+F to open the search bar and enter their roll numbers
The roll numbers of the qualified candidates will get highlighted if one has qualified the exam
Please save the PDF for your future reference.
Trends of NABARD Office Attendant Exam
- Stages of the exam: There are two stages in the exam as per NABARD Office Attendant Recruitment. It is important for the candidate to qualify both the exams in order to get recruited as Office Attendant.
The two stages are:
- The Candidate qualifies Mains examination only then he/she is eligible to for Document Verification.
- No interview will be conducted for selecting candidates to the post of Office Attendant. Selection will be made purely on the basis of marks obtained by the candidate in his/her Mains Examination.
- Normalization of Marks: The process of equalizing the scores in an exam based on the varying difficulty levels is what comes under normalization. To maintain the same difficulty level, where there are exams taking place in various shifts, the overall scores are normalized, that is, they are rounded off till 2 decimal digits.
- Merit List: A merit list is prepared for the candidates, who are shortlisted after the final round. A waiting list is also made for 10% of tentative vacancy.