UPSC CDS 2 Recruitment 2020
Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has released a notification for UPSC Combined Defense Services (CDS) II Recruitment 2020. UPSC CDS II Recruitment notification is released for 344 Vacancies of Indian Military Academy, Indian Naval Academy and Air Force Academy AND Officers’ Training Academy. Online Application Begins on 05th August and will continue till 25th August 2020. Interested Candidates can apply by clicking on the link provided below. Candidate can refer to this article for all the information regarding UPSC Combined Defence Services (CDS) 2 Application form 2020.
UPSC CDS 2 Recruitment 2020: Important Dates
Check the important dates of UPSC CDS 2 2020
|Application Start Date||05th August 2020|
|Application Last Date||25th August 2020|
|Online Application Can be Withdrawn||01st to 07th September 2020|
|Fee Payment Last Date||25th August 2020|
|Admit Date||October 2020|
|Result Date||08th November 2020|
UPSC CDS 2 2020 Vacancies
Candidates can check the table below for CDS 2 vacancies:
|Name of the academy||Vacancies|
|Indian Military Academy, Dehradun||100|
|Indian Naval Academy, Ezhimala||26|
|Air Force Academy, Hyderabad||32|
|Officers’ Training Academy, Chennai (Madras) SSC Men||169|
|Officers Training Academy, Chennai SSC Women||17|
UPSC CDS 2 Recruitment 2020: Eligibility Criteria
The Eligibility Criteria for UPSC CDS 2 Recruitment 2020 are as follows:
- Age Limit, Sex, and Marital Status:- Check Age Limit, Sex, and Marital Status For UPSC CDS II Recruitment 2020.
IMA: Unmarried male candidates born not earlier than 2nd July 1997 and not later than 1st July 2002 only are eligible.
INA: Unmarried male candidates born not earlier than 2nd July 1997 and not later than 1st July 2002 only are eligible.
OTA (SSC Course for men): Unmarried male candidates born not earlier than 2nd July 1996 and not later than 1st July 2002 only are eligible.
OTA (SSC Women Non-Technical Course): Unmarried women, issueless widows who have not remarried and issueless divorcees (in possession of divorce documents) who have not remarried are eligible. They should have been born not earlier than 2nd July 1996 and not later than 1st July, 2002.
AFA: 20 to 24 years as on 1st July 2021 i.e. born not earlier than 2nd July 1997 and not later than 1st July 2001.
- Education Qualification:- For admission to the examination, a candidate must have –
(a) Indian Military Academy/Officers Training Academy-Candidates having a graduation Degree in any stream from any recognized university/Institution will be considered for this post.
(b) Air force Academy-Candidates having Graduation Degree in Physics & Maths at 10+ 2 Level/Bachelor of Engineering from a recognized university/Institution will be considered for this post.
(c) Indian Naval Academy – Candidates having Engineering Degree in relevant trade will be considered for this post.
- Examination Fee:- 200 for General/OBC all others are exempted from fee.
UPSC CDS 2 Online Application Form 2020
The UPSC CDS 2 Application form 2020 is available from 30th October to 19th November 2019 to be completed in all respects.
Requirements of UPSC CDS 2 Application Form 2020:
- Matriculation Certificate/Marksheet
- Age Proof/Birth Certificate
- Education Certificate.
- Caste Certificate
- Challan/Credit Certificate/E Challan
The UPSC CDS 2 Application form 2020 link is available below. Follow the given instructions for completing the form.
UPSC CDS 2 Application form 2020 Link
Steps for submitting UPSC CDS II Online Application Form:
- Click the above link for UPSC CDS II Online Application Form.
- As the new tab opens, click the option, “Click here for Part I registration”.
- On the next page, Check for the declaration at the bottom of the page, “Yes, I Agree”.
- Fill the Personal Details.
- Finally, Agree for declaration and Submit Part I of UPSC CDS II Online Application Form.
- Go to Part II of the form and make Payment details (except for fee exempted candidates), selection of examination center, uploading of Photograph, Signature, Photo Identity Card Document and Declaration.
- Verify all the credentials and then click Submit.
Note to the candidates for submitting UPSC CDS I Online Application Form:
- The UPSC CDS I Online Application Form must be completed in all aspects.
- Verify all the details after submitting or uploading the related credentials.
- On the successful completion of your complete application, an auto-generated email message will be sent on your registered email-id.
- In case the email is not received by you please check/ensure that submission of Part-II of the Application has been made by you.
- Payment is compulsory for all the candidates except for the exempted candidates. Without payment, the application is considered invalid.
UPSC CDS I Recruitment 2020: Exam Pattern
The UPSC CDS I Exam Pattern is given below in the table:
|Indian Military Academy, Indian Naval Academy and Air Force Academy Written Examination||English||2 hours||100|
|General Knowledge||2 hours||100|
|Elementary Mathematics||2 hours||100|
|Officers’ Training Academy Written Examination||English||2 hours||100|
|General Knowledge||2 hours||100|
|Intelligence and Personality Test||Person to person||6-7 Days||No Marks (Qualifying)|
UPSC CDS 2 Exam Centre:
|MUMBAI||NAGPUR||PANAJI (GOA)||PATNA||PORT BLAIR|
Stay updated for upcoming notices on UPSC CDS II Recruitment 2020.
UPSC CDS II Recruitment: FAQ’s
Q 1. What are the dates to apply for UPSC CDS II Recruitment?
Ans. The candidates can apply for UPSC CDS II Recruitment 2020 from 05th August to 26th August 2020.
Q 2. What are the posts for which UPSC CDS II Recruitment 2020 is notified?
Ans. UPSC CDS 2 notification is released to recruit officers in Indian Defence.
Q 3. What is the application fee of UPSC CDS II recruitment 2020?
Ans. The application fee for UPSC CDS II Recruitment is Rs. 200/-. for General/ OBC and others are exempted from fee payment.
Q 4. How can I apply for UPSC CDS II Recruitment 2020?
Ans. One can apply by using the application link in the article or from the official website.
Q 5. How many vacancies are there in UPSC CDS II Recruitment 2020?
Ans. There are 344 vacancies in UPSC CDS II Recruitment 2020.