UGC NET Admit Card 2021: UGC NET admit card 2021 will be released soon by the NTA on the official website. UGC NET NET December 2020 & June 2021 examination will be scheduled from 17 October to 25 October 2021 all over India. UGC NET Exam is a Computer-based Examination (CBT). Candidates will be able to download the admit card of UGC NET 2021 by using their registration number and date of birth. The UGC NET admit card will be issued to those candidates who had successfully submitted their application form for UGC NET 2021. In this article, Candidates can visit on daily basis for latest information regarding NTA UGC Admit Card.
UGC NET Admit Card 2021
UGC NET Admit Card 2021 will be soon available on the official website @ugcnet.nta.nic.in. Candidates can download their NTA UGC NET 2021 admit card by logging in to their accounts using their application number and DOB. The UGC NET admit card is a mandatory document to be carried to the exam centre. Candidates not having their NET admit card at the time of the exam might not be allowed to write the test. All the Eligible Candidates, who had enrolled for the UGC NET 2021 Examination, can download their Admit Card from the link provided below.
Direct Link To Download UGC NET Admit Card [Inactive]
How to Download UGC NET 2021 Admit Card?
Eligible candidates can follow the below-mentioned steps to download NTA UGC NET 2021, Admit Card :
Step 1: Visit the official website of NTA UGC NET (@ugcnet.nta.nic.in).
Step 2: Click on Download Admit Card for UGC NET 2021 tab on the home screen.
Step 3: Enter the below-mentioned details:
- Application number
- Date of birth
- Captcha as shown on the screen
Step 4: Click on the Login button.
Step 5: Complete your undertaking regarding COVID-19 and submit your details.
Step 6 : Now, UGC NET Admit card display on the screen, candidates can download the Admit card by clicking on the download icon and print it.
Details Mentioned on UGC NET Admit Card 2021
UGC NET admit card 2021 will carry the following details regarding the Exam & Exam Centre:
- Candidate Name
- Candidate Roll Number
- Father’s name
- Exam Date
- Exam Centre Address
- Exam Shift & time
- Reporting time
- Exam Day Instruction
- Subject and Subject Code
UGC NET 2021 Exam Dates, Timing
|Dates of Examination||17 October to 25 October 2021|
|Shift||First Shift||Second Shift|
|Timing of Examination||09.00 am- 12.00 pm||03:00 pm- 6:00 pm|
|Duration of Examination||03 hours|
|Entry into the Examination Centre||7.20 am – 8.30 am||1.20 pm -2.30 pm|
|Entry in the Examination Hall/Room||8.45 am- 9.00 am||2.45 pm- 3.00 pm|
|Test Commences||9.00 am||03:00 pm|
|Test Concludes||12.00 pm||6:00 pm|
Documents Required During UGC NET 2021 Exam:
- Admit Card along with Self Declaration (Undertaking) downloaded from the NTA website (a clear printout on A4 size paper) duly filled in
- A simple transparent Ball Point Pen
- One or two passport size photograph (same as uploaded on the Online Application Form)to be pasted on attendance sheet
- Personal hand sanitizer (50 ml)
- Personal transparent water bottle
- Any one of the authorized photo IDs i.e. – PAN card/ Driving License/ Voter ID/ Passport/ Aadhaar Card (With photograph)/ Aadhaar Enrolment No/ Ration Card.
- PwD certificate issued by the Competent Authority, if claiming the relaxation under PwD category (If required).
- Candidates are NOT allowed to carry any personal belongings including electronic devices, mobile phone and other banned/ prohibited items
- Shoes/footwear with thick soles and garments with large buttons are NOT permitted.
- 5 Blank paper sheets for rough work will be provided in the examination Hall/Room.
- Duly filled Admit Card ,at the end of examination, must be dropped in the designated drop box.
UGC NET Admit Card COVID-19 Instructions
- Candidates need to maintain a space of at least 6 feet from each other at all the time. Queue manager / ropes and Floor Marks will be arranged outside the centre and follow the instructions provided by centre staff.
- Lab number will not be displayed outside the centre to avoid any crowding at any one place in any situation.
- Candidates will be required to sanitize hands by washing with soap and with Hand Sanitizer before entry in centre. Hand sanitizer will be available at various locations in the centre.
- Candidate should bring duly filled in Admit card as per instructions.
- Candidate will be offered a fresh 3 Ply mask before entry.
- The candidate will be required to remove the mask worn by him/ her from home, and use the mask provided at centre only.
- At time of entry, the filled in Undertaking on Admit Card, and body temperature (using Thermo Guns) will be checked and centre staff will guide you to respective labs after scanning bar code at Admit Card.
UGC NET Admit Card 2021: FAQs
Q. When will the UGC NET admit card 2021 be released?
Ans. UGC NET admit card 2021 will release in the 2th week of October 2021.
Q. When will be the exam conducted of UGC NET 2021 Exam?
Ans. NTA is conducted the UGC NET 2021 exam on 17 October to 25 October 2021
Q. How can I get UGC NET admit card 2021?
Ans. You can download the UGC NET admit card 2021 by logging into your registered account on the official website of the exam or above mentioned link.
Q: Is UGC NET conducted online?
Ans: Yes, ever since NTA has started conducting the exam, UGC NET is conducted in online mode as a computer-based test (CBT) only.