NVS 2021 Exam Highlights:
|Conducting Body||Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti (NVS)|
|Name of Post||
PGT, TGT & FCSA
|Mode of Application||
Examination and Personal Interview
NVS Previous Year Question Papers:
How To Use Previous Year Question Paper:
• Candidates can take advantages of these NVS previous year question paper to know about sections and their weightage in the examination.
• The previous year question paper is helpful to understand the nature of the exam pattern.
• Through the help of previous year question paper get the idea of topic wise distribution of the question.
• The difficulty level of questions can be understood by practicing these Previous Year Papers.
• It gives you a real-time experience of attempting the NVS exam.
• Helpful to increase speed & time management.
NVS 2021 FAQs:
Q1. What is the selection criteria for NVS Teacher Jobs?
Ans. Written Test
Q2. Is there negative marking for NVS TGT PGT Posts?
Ans. There is no negative marking in NVS TGT PGT Written test
Q3. Whether the examination will be offline or online?
Ans. This will be a computer-based test and will be conducted through online mode only.
- NVS Recruitment 2020, Notification, Syllabus, Salary
- CTET 2020: CTET Exam Notification, Syllabus, Exam Pattern
- DSSSB 2020: DSSSB Exam Notification, Syllabus, Exam Pattern