Table of Contents
Delhi University Recruitment 2023: Delhi University Recruitment 2023 has been released by various individual colleges for the post of Assistant Professor, Associate Professor and Professor with 51 vacancies. The candidates interested in applying for DU Faculty recruitment in these colleges under Delhi University must go through the eligibility criteria and vacancies along with the registration schedule in below article.
Delhi University Recruitment 2023
Delhi University has announced over 51 vacancies for the positions of Assistant Professor, Associate Professor, and Professor for Numerous individual colleges affiliated with Delhi University. Aspiring candidates eager to join the esteemed DU faculty should carefully review the eligibility criteria, available vacancies, and the registration schedule detailed in the following article to ensure a smooth application process.
Delhi University Assistant Professor Recruitment 2023 Overview
The Delhi University Assistant Professor Recruitment 2023 will be conducted for the post of Assistant Professor in various colleges under Delhi University. They must refer to the following table for basic information regarding the Delhi University Assistant Professor Recruitment 2023 at a glance.
|Delhi University Assistant Professor Recruitment 2023 Overview
|Delhi University Recruitment Organization
|Delhi University (DU)
|Assistant Professor, Associate Professor and Professor
|Delhi University Vacancies
|Depends on Colleges and Departments
|Delhi University Job Location
|Mode of Application
|Delhi University Category
|Delhi University Selection Process
|Delhi University Salary
|Varies Post Wise
|Delhi University Official Website
Delhi University Faculty Vacancy 2023
Delhi University Faculty Vacancy 2023 has been released and available below college wise and department wise. The candidates must go through the following table to check out the total Delhi University vacancies released for the post of Assistant Professor in various Delhi University Colleges. This table will be updated as soon as the notification is released by the individual colleges for the Delhi University Faculty Vacancy 2023 .
|Delhi University College
|Delhi University Faculty Vacancy 2023
Delhi University Assistant Professor Eligibility Criteria
The candidates must go through the following section to go through the Delhi University Assistant Professor Eligibility Criteria 2023 for Assistant Professor, Associate Professor and Professor. The candidates must go through the below Delhi University Assistant Professor Eligibility Criteria.
- Ph.D. Degree in the concerned/allied/relevant discipline and a minimum of 10 research publications in the peer-reviewed or UGC-listed journals and a total research score of 120 as per the criteria.
- A minimum of ten years of teaching experience in University/College as Assistant Professor/ Associate Professor/ Professor, and / or research experience at equivalent level at the University/National level Institutions with evidence of having successfully guided doctoral candidate.
B. Ph.D. Degree in the relevant/allied/applied disciplines, from any academic institutions (not included in A above) / industry, who has made significant contribution to the knowledge in the concerned/allied/relevant discipline, supported by
documentary evidence provided she/he has ten years’ experience.
For Associate Professor
- Ph.D. Degree in the concerned/allied/relevant disciplines.
- A master’s degree with at least 55% marks
- A minimum of eight years of experience of teaching and/or research in an academic/research position equivalent to that of Assistant Professor in a University, College or accredited research Institution/Industry with a minimum of seven publications in the peer-reviewed or UGC-listed journals.
For Assistant Professor
- A Master’s degree with 55% marks (or an equivalent grade on a point-scale wherever the grading system is followed) in a concerned/relevant /allied subject from an Indian University, or an equivalent degree from an accredited foreign University.
- Besides fulfilling the above qualifications, the candidate must have cleared the National Eligibility Test (NET) conducted by the UGC or the CSIR.
The Ph.D. degree has been obtained from a foreign University/Institution with a ranking among the top 500 in the world University ranking (at any time) by any one of the following: (i) Quacquarelli Symonds (QS) (ii) The Times Higher Education (THE) or (iii) The Academic Ranking Of World Universities (ARWU) of the Shanghai Jiao Tong University (Shanghai).
How to Apply for Delhi University Application Form 2023?
Here are the detailed guidelines to apply for the Delhi University Application Form 2023. The application guideline will remain more or less similar for various colleges for the post of Assistant Professor at Delhi University.
- Visit the official website of DU Career i.e. https://colrec.uod.ac.in/.
- Click on the New registration link.
- Candidates have to submit the application form to the website of the individual colleges through Online mode.
- Carefully fill in all the details such as personal information, educational qualification, and others in the form given.
- Next, the candidates have to go through the payment gate to pay the fees.
- Payment can be done either by Net banking/ Credit card/ Debit card.
- Once the payment is done, the candidate can upload the scanned documents along with the form.
- Finally, the application form will appear on the screen, the candidates can review the content on the application form and click on the Submit Button.
- Now, the candidates can download the final copy of the DU College online application form for future reference.
Job Opportunities for Delhi University Recruitment 2023 College wise
The candidates must check out the following section for all the updates related to the Job Opportunities for Delhi University Recruitment 2023 College wise and Department wise.
Delhi University Recruitment 2023 for Aditi Mahavidhalya
|Application Form Release Date
|30 November 2023
|Application Form Closing Date
|20 December 2023
Delhi University Assistant Professor Application Fee
Delhi University Assistant professor Application fee has been mentioned by concerned college. The basic application fee for applying in Delhi University Faculty Recruitment 2023 for UR/OBC/EWS category – Rs.500/- and for SC/ST/PwBD- No application fee. The payment mode for Delhi University Assistant professor Application fee will be online through credit/debit card/ Net Banking. Candidate once paid the Application fee will not be refunded or adjusted under any circumstances.
- Payment Mode – online, through credit/debit card/ Net Banking
- for UR/OBC/EWS category – Rs.500/-.
- SC/ST/PwBD- No application fee
- Fees once paid will not be refunded or adjusted under any circumstances.
- Applicants applying for more than one post/department must apply separately and pay fees
DU Faculty Salary Structure
The salary for DU Faculty Professor, Associate Professor, and Assistant Professor posts has been mentioned below under DU Teaching Recruitment 2023.DU Faculty Salary Structure has been explained as per 7th pay commission with basic pay and scale of pay. The basic salary of Delhi University Professor is Rs. 1,44,200/- per month with pay scale Rs. 37,400-67,000 per month. The basic salary of Delhi University for Associate Professor is Rs. 1,31,400/- per month with pay scale Rs. 37,400-67,000 per month. The basic salary of Delhi University for an Assistant Professor is Rs. 57,700/- per month along with pay scale Rs. 15,600-39,100 per month.