1. As per a research published by the World Economic Forum, the world’s biggest employer is?
a) The US Department of Defense
b) People’s Liberation Army of China
e) UK’s National Health Service
2. The National Skill Development Mission’s Governing Council is chaired by the?
b) Home Minister
c) Prime Minister
d) Finance Minister
e) Human Resources Development Minister
3. Islam Karimov is the President of which of the following countries?
4. President Pranab Mukherjee inaugurated a ‘Nakshatra Vatika’ on July 6, 2015 in?
a) New Delhi
5. Who won the women’s title in the Senior National Squash championship on July 12, 2015?
a) Joshna Chinappa
b) Bhuveneshwari Kumari
c) Deepika Pallikal
d) Harshit Kaur
e) None of these
6. The United Nations General Assembly designated which of the following days as World Youth Skills Day?
a) July 15
b) June 15
c) August 15
d) September 15
e) April 15
7. Which of the following has launched a mobile application named “Pashu Poshan” that will boost dairy farmer’s income?
8. Serena Williams won her sixth Wimbledon women’s singles title by defeating which of the following tennis players in the final in July 2015?
a) Maria Sharapova
b) Belinda Bencic
c) Garbine Muguruza
d) Lucie Safarova
e) Ana Ivanovic
9. Which State has declared Blue Mormon species as State Butterfly?
e) West Bengal
10. Which of the following cities is the capital of Uzbekistan?