UP TGT PGT Teacher Salary: Uttar Pradesh Secondary Education Service Selection Board (UPSESSB) has released the 15198 teaching vacancies for the posts of TGT & PGT. Every year lakhs of candidates run to grab this opportunity due to the salary package it provides. In case, you are confused about the exam and opportunities, go through the below article and learn about the salary, pay scale, and perks associated with this job profile.
UP TGT PGT Teacher Salary 2021: Highlights
|Origination Name||Uttar Pradesh Secondary Education Service Selection Board|
|Name of Post||TGT PGT Teachers|
|No. of Vacancy||15198|
|Selection Process||Written Exam, Interview|
|Exam Date||To be notified|
|Application Submission Date||March 16, 2021, to April 13, 2021|
|TGT Salary||Rs. 44900 – 142400, Pay Level 7, Grade Pay 4600.|
|PGT Salary||Rs. 47600 – 151100, Pay Level 8, Grade Pay 4800.|
UP PGT TGT Vacancies 2021
|Trained Graduate Teacher (TGT)||11195||1408|
|Post Graduate Teacher (PGT)||2281||314|
UP TGT PGT Grade Pay
|Trained Graduate Teacher (TGT)||4600|
|Post Graduate Teacher (PGT)||4800|
UP TGT Salary Structure
On the basis of the 7th pay commission, TGT’s are entitled to 4600 pay grades (44900-142400).
Salary in Pay Band- 2 (9300-34800) Grade Pay 4600:
- Rationalized Entry Pay: 44900
- Corresponding 7th CPC Pay Scale: 44900-142400
- Gross Salary: 58000-67000 per month.
- Cash in Hand Salary without Income Tax: 52700-61700 per month.
UP PGT Salary Structure
On the basis of the 7th pay commission pay matrix, PGT’s are entitled to 4800 pay grades (47600-151100) (Level 8). As per the 7th pay commission pay matrix, a Level–8 employee will get a salary from Rs 47,600 to Rs 1,51,100. It means after selection, the candidate will get a starting salary of Rs 47,600 plus Dearness Allowance (DA) and other allowances.
Salary in Pay Band- 2 i.e. (9300-34800) Grade Pay 4800:
- Corresponding 7th Pay Commission
- Rationalized Entry Pay: 47600
- Corresponding 7th CPC Pay Scale: 47600-151100
- Gross Salary: 61000-70500 per month.
- Cash in Hand Salary without Income Tax: 56000-65000 per month
- Current Dearness Allowance: 17%
- HRA: 24% for Class X City, 16% for Class Y city, 8% for Class Z city.
- Deductions (PPF etc.): 10% for NPS, remaining taxes if applicable