Table of Contents
UPTET Application Form 2022: Uttar Pradesh Basic Education Board (UPBEB) will active the UPTET Online Application window soon in December 2022. All the eligible candidates who are willing to appear in Uttar Pradesh Teacher Eligibility Test (UPTET) exam should have to first register themselves for UPTET 2022 exam only through the UPBEB official website https://updeled.gov.in. Candidate should know about the all procedure of filling UPTET Application Form 2022 which has been explain below
UPTET Application Form 2022
UPTET 2022 or Uttar Pradesh Teacher Eligibility Test 2022 will be conducted for Primary and Upper Primary Post of Teachers in various schools of Uttar Pradesh. All the candidates will apply online through the official website soon. All the aspiring candidates who have been waiting long for the UPTET exam must fill their online registration form before the last date. The details of the exam pattern, eligibility criteria, the syllabus has been given below.
UPTET Application Form 2022: Important Dates
Candidates may check the UPTET complete schedule in the below-mentioned table
|UPTET 2022 Notification Released
|UPTET 2021 Online Application Starts From
|Last Date to Apply Online
|Last Date to Submit UPTET Registration Fees
|Last Date to Submit Completed Registration
|UPTET Exam Date 2022
Step To Apply UPTET Application Form 2022
The details instructions to fill UPTET 2022 Online Application Form has been given below. All the eligible candidate can check steps to fill UPTET Online Application Form 2022,
- Step 1: Visit the official website of UPTET.
- Step 2: Click on “UPTET 2022”/Apply For UPTET 2022″ Or आवेदन करे
- Step 3: Register for the UPTET by entering the required details (name, date of birth, gender, address, etc.)
- Step 4: Now apply by using the registration details
- Step 5: Enter your valid Identity proof detail i.e Voter ID number / Pan Card number
- Step 6:Upload Photograph And Signature. Both the images must be jpg, png or jpeg format and must have a white background
- Step 7: Update Password / Pay Registration Fee > You will be directed to the payment page. The payment can be made for UPTET 2022 Exam via Credit Card/Debit Card/E-Challan.
- Step 8: Once the images are uploaded, candidates need to take a clear print of the confirmation page and keep it for future reference.
Detailed To Be Filled In the UPTET Application Form 2021
|Details to be filled in UPTET Application Form 2022
|Date of birth
|Exam centre preference
|Status of the qualifying exam
UPTET Image And Signature Dimensions
|Size (in KB)
|2 KB to 10 KB
UPTET Application Fee for Paper-I/Paper-II
|Only Paper – I or II
|Both Paper- I & II
|Differently Abled Person
UPTET Application Form 2022: FAQs
Q1: Can UPTET application form be filled in offline mode?
Ans: No, the UPTET application form can be filled in online mode only on the official website.
Q2: Can I fill one application form for both Paper 1 and 2?
Ans: Yes, candidates can fill a single application form to apply for both papers. However, the application fee needs to be paid separately for each paper.
Q3: Can I pay the UPTET application fee through demand draft?
Ans: No, the application fee can be paid only through credit card/ debit card/ net banking.
Q4: Is there any restriction on the number of attempts for the UPTET exam?
Ans: No, you can apply and appear for the UPTET exam till you attain the desired scores.
Q5: When will UPTET 2022 application form be available?
Ans: UPTET 2022 application form will be available soon
Q6.Can a student appear in both Paper-I and Paper-II in different cycles?
Ans. Yes, a student can appear in both Paper-I and Paper-II in different cycles.
|UPTET Result 2022
|UPTET 2022 Exam
|UPTET Cut Off 2022
|UPTET Answer Key 2022
|UPTET Previous Year Papers
|UPTET Exam Centres
|UPTET Syllabus 2022
|UPTET Admit Card
|UPTET Eligibility Criteria
|Career After UPTET