UP D.El.Ed Apply Online 2021: Uttar Pradesh Basic Education Board (UPBEB) has released a notice regarding the online registration for UP D.El.Ed 2021. The online application process has been extended till 15 Sept 2021 by UPBEB All eligible candidates can apply online for UP D.El.Ed Training 2021 by filling in details. The registration schedule, admission process, counseling schedule, the age limit has been given below :
UP D.El.ED 2021 Highlights
|Organization||Uttar Pradesh Basic Education Board (UPBEB)|
|Course||Diploma in Elementary Education (D.El.Ed )|
|Old Course Name||BTC|
|Exam Name||UP D.El.Ed Training 2021|
|Selection Process||Merit List|
|Session||2021 – 23|
|Course Time||2 yr|
UP D.El.ED 2021: Important Schedule
|Advertisement||15 July 2021|
|Starting Date of Online Registration||20 July 2021|
|Last Date for Online Registration||10 August 2021(Extended till 15 Sept 2021)|
|Last Date for Submission of Online Application with Application Fee||11 August 2021(Extended till 16 Sept 2021)|
|Last date to Take Print Out of the Final Application Form||12 August 2021(Extended till 17 Sept 2021)|
UP D.El.ED 2021 Application Fee
- General, OBC – Rs. 500
- SC/ST- Rs. 300.
- PWH – Rs. 100
UP D.El.ED Eligibility Criteria 2021
- 12th class/ intermediate certificates passed with 50 % marks from CBSE / ICSE / Board of High School and Intermediate Education Uttar Pradesh
- Graduation in any discipline with a minimum 50% aggregate marks from UGC affiliated university
- candidate should be resident of UttarPradesh
UP D.El.ED 2021 Age Limit
- Minimum – 18 yrs (as on 1 July 2021)
- Maximum – 35 yrs
- Age Relaxation as per applicable
- SC/ST age relaxation – 5 yrs
- Ph age relaxation – 15 yrs
How To Apply online UP D.El.ED 2021?
- Step 1: Go to the official website for UP D.El.ED 2021 @updeled.gov.in
- Step 2: Click on the “UP D.El.ED Admission” option
- Step 3: Then click on Apply for UP D.El.ED Registration.
- Step 4: Register it with your email id and phone no.
- Step 5: After registering, sign in with your registration no and password.
- Step 6: Fill in your personal details and upload a sign and photograph.
- Step 7: After submitting it, then move to the next step, “FEE Payment”.
- Step 8: After submitting the fee, click on final submission.
- Step 9: Download the application form ad print it for Counselling Process.
UP D.El.ED 2021 Apply Online Link
The online application UP D.El.ED link will be active from 20 July 2021 on the official website. By clicking on the below link, candidates can apply for UP D.El.ED 2021 here.
Apply Here for UP D.El.ED 2021 (Active)
UP D.El.ED 2021 Selection Process
UPBEB has been UP D.EL.ED 2021 admission process for 2021-23 session. The selection will be based on a merit list of marks of high school, intermediate ad graduation. Then NIC Lucknow will prepare a ranking list of candidates and seats will be allotted according to the list. For D.EL.ED, government colleges had 10,600 seats and private colleges had more than 2,31,700 seats.
UP D.El.ED 2021 Course Fee
The selected candidate has to submit Rs. 10,200 fee for government colleges and Rs. 41,000 fee for private college.
Documents Required For Filling UP D.El.ED 2021 Application Form
The candidates required documents to fill the application form of UP D.El.ED. The list of the documents is given below.
- A valid Email Id
- An active mobile number
- Scanned image of candidate’s photo and signature
- Marksheet and certificate of qualifying examination
- Class 10th mark sheet
- Marksheet of graduation
- Credit card/ debit card for making the payment
- Domicile Certificate
- Caste Certificate (If Required)
FAQ: UP D.El.Ed Apply Online 2021
Q. When will be the last date to apply for UP D.EL.ED 2021?
Ans. the last date to apply for UP D.EL.ED 2021 for 15 Sept 2021
Q. What will be UP D.EL.ED 2021 course fee?
Ans. The selected candidate has to submit Rs. 10,200 fee for government colleges and Rs. 41,000 fee for private college.
Q. What is the total time duration of UP D.EL.ED 2021 course?
Ans . the total time duration of UP D.EL.ED 2021 course is 2 yrs
Q. What is the minimum age limit of UP D.EL.ED 2021 admission?
Ans. the minimum age limit of UP D.EL.ED 2021 admission has been given below :
- Minimum – 18 yrs
- Maximum – 35 yrs
Q. When will the authorities start the first phase of counseling for UP D.El.Ed?
Ans. As per the notice, the UP D.El.Ed Phase I counseling will start from 18th August 2021 (Postponed)onwards.
Q. Can candidates get to opt for the colleges during choice filling in UP D.El.Ed?
Ans. Yes, the selected candidates can opt for the colleges during choice filling for the UP D.El.Ed admissions.