UGC NET 2021: NTA UGC NET 2021 correction window has been opened for UGC-NET Exam 2021 on 7th September 2021. The candidates are allowed to make corrections latest by 12 September 2021 (upto 11:50 pm). Candidates who registered and applied online for the UGC NET will be able to edit their submitted application form at ugcnet.nta.nic.in. NTA had also released the revised UGC NET exam date i.e. from 17 October to 25 October 2021. The UGC NET Application correction link is mentioned below.
UGC NET Application 2021: Important Dates
|UGC NET Exam Events||UGC NET 2021 Dates|
|Release of UGC NET 2021 Official Notification||2nd February 2021|
|Online Application Form start date||10th August 2021|
|Last Date of Application Form||5th September 2021|
|UGC NET 2021 Application fees last date||6th September 2021|
|UGC NET Application Form 2021 Correction Process||From 7th September 2021 to 12th September 2021|
|UGC NET Online Exam Dates||17 October to 25 October 2021|
UGC NET 2021 Application Form Correction Link Active
- Visit the official website of the UGC NET @https://ugcnet.nta.nic.in/
- Click on the UGC NET application form correction TAB
- Login using application number and password
- Click on the link available for application form correction
- Click on Proceed for Application button
- Make the necessary changes in the UGC NET application form
- Review the corrections made by the applicant and click on the checkboxes given at the bottom of the page
- Click on the Final Submit button
- Take a printout of the revised Confirmation Page
UGC NET Application Particulars in which Corrections can be Made
UGC NET application form details in which candidates can make corrections if required include:
- Personal details
- The choice for exam center
- Educational details
- Scanned photo and signature
Point To Be Remembered While Filling The UGC NET Form
- Candidates can submit the application form online mode on the official website only. UGC NET applications submitted in any other mode will not be accepted.
- One e-mail address and one Mobile Number are valid for one application only. Candidate don
- Candidates must enter their email ID and mobile number in the application form correctly as all the important communication regarding the exam will be done by NTA through email or SMS.
- All the four steps of the application process (registration, application form filling, uploading of photo and signature, and application fee payment) can be done at the same time or later.
- Candidates do not need to upload any document other than a scanned photo and signature in the application form.
- In case, the confirmation page is not generated after the payment of the application fee, this means that the transaction has been canceled. In such cases, the amount will be refunded to the candidate’s account. However, the candidate has to make another transaction of fee payment.
- Candidates must download a copy of the confirmation page for future reference
Before beginning the process of filling the Online Application Form, keep ready the required documents and follow the following instructions.
1.Copy of Board/ University Certificate for Candidate’s Name, Mother’s Name, Father’s Name, and Date of Birth
2.Type of Identification – Bank A/c passbook with photograph/ Passport Number/ Ration Card/ Aadhaar Card Number/Voter ID Card Number/ Other Govt ID
3. Qualifying Degree Certificate or last semester marks sheet
4. Your Mailing Address as well as Permanent Address with Pin Code
5. Candidates know about their subject code before filling the form.
6. Category Certificate (including SC, ST & EWS, PwD, etc. if applicable
7. Scanned images in JPG/JPEG format only.
Instructions For Filling UGC NET 2021 Application Form
Login to the NTA website www.ntanet.nic.in/https://ugcnet.nta.nic.in/ and click on the “Apply Online” button under UGC-NET 2021.
Step I: Registration Page
Register for the UGC NET Application Form and note down the system generated Application Number. The candidate should supply all the details while filling the Online Application Form and is also required to create PASSWORD and choose Security Question and enter his/her Answer. After successful submission of the personal details, the Application number will be generated and it will be used to complete the remaining Steps of the Application Form and will also be required for all future correspondence. For subsequent logins, the candidate will be able to login directly with the respective system-generated Application Number and created Password.
Fill in the basic information and note down the system generated Application Number.
(i) Candidate’s Name/ Mother’s Name/ Father’s Name as given in the Secondary School Examination or equivalent Board Certificate in capital letters
(ii) Date of Birth in dd/mm/yyyy format as mentioned in Secondary School Examination or equivalent Board certificate.
(iii) Mobile Number and e-mail Address – Candidates must fill in their active Mobile Number and e-mail address.
Note: Only one e-mail address and one Mobile Number are valid for one application.
Step II: Fill in the complete Application Form:
(a) The applicant fills in all the required credentials in the form.
- Personal information: includes, name, gender, parents’ name, mobile number, email address, date of birth, etc.
- Permanent address: includes residential address, pin code, state code. district etc.
- Educational Qualification: the applicant is required to fill in the details of educational qualification which include Name of the Course, Name of the College, Year of Passing, percentage of marks, etc.
- After all the details are filled in, candidates need to click on the “Next” button.
Step III: Uploading of scanned images & Signature
- The candidate’s Photograph & Signature should be in JPG/JPEG format only
- The size of the scanned image of the photograph should be between 10kb to 200kb. The photograph need not be attested.
- The size of the scanned image of the signature should be between 4kb to 30kb. The candidate should put his full signature in running handwriting on white paper with a Black Ink pen and scan for uploading.
Step IV: Fee payment
- Make a payment of fee through SBI /Syndicate/HDFC /ICICI Payment Gateway (Debit/Credit Card or Net Banking/Paytm) and keep proof of fee paid.
- Candidates need to pay the fees through online mode only.
- Download save and print copy of Confirmation Page after successful remittance of fee for your record.
(b) All the steps for submission of Online Application Form, Uploading of Candidate’s photograph, Candidate’s signature, Payment of fee, and Printing of Confirmation Page can also be done separately.
(c) Once finally submitted, particulars in certain specific fields may be changed only during the correction window.
Note: The application particulars entered can be edited before the final submission of the Application Form.
FAQ: UGC NET 2021 Application Form
Q1. What is UGC-NET 2021?
Ans. UGC-NET is a test being conducted to select suitable candidates for Assistant Professor and Junior Research fellowship posts in authorized Indian colleges and universities.
Q2. Whether the examination will be offline or online?
Ans. This will be a computer-based test and will be conducted online mode only.
Q3. Is there a criterion for negative marking?
Ans. There are no negative marks for incorrect responses.
Q4. How to Apply for UGC NET May Exam 2021?
Ans. The details regarding the submission of the application are available on the NTA website i.e. www.ntanet.nic.in. No other means or mode of application will be accepted.
Q5. When will be the exam conducted?
Ans. UGC NET 2021 May examination date i.e. from 17 October to 25 October 2021
For More information Follow the Below Links:
- UGC NET 2021 Notification, Exam Date, Eligibility & Syllabus
- UGC NET Previous Year Question Paper: PDF Download With Answer