RPSC Senior Physical Education Teacher Syllabus 2022 : RPSC Senior Physical Education Teacher Vacancy has been released by the RPSC for 461 posts on their official website. Interested candidate can apply till 13th August 2022 for the post of Senior Physical Education Teacher on their official website. RPSC SR Physical Education Teacher Vacancy exam date will be released soon by officials. Candidate should have start preparing for the exam and RPSC SR Physical Education Teacher Syllabus and exam pattern will ne helpful to get success. In this article, the candidates will find all the information about the RPSC SR Physical Education Teacher Vacancy in detail.
RPSC Senior Physical Education Teacher Syllabus : Highlights
RPSC SR Physical Education Teacher Vacancy 2022 application process has been going on and candidate can apply till 15 August 2022 for 461 posts. For further details on RPSC SR Physical Education Teacher Vacancy Notification, the candidates check out the following table.
RPSC SR Physical Education Teacher Vacancy
|Organization||Rajasthan Public Services Commission|
|Vacancy name||Senior Physical Education Teacher|
|No of vacancy||461 posts|
|Category||Senior Physical Education Teacher Vacancy 2022|
|Exam Centre||Various Districts of Rajasthan|
RPSC SR Physical Education Teacher Vacancy Important Dates
RPSC SR Physical Education Teacher Vacancy Application Process has begun on 9th July 2022. All the candidates must check out the following table for all the updates related to the RPSC SR Physical Education Teacher Recruitment 2022.
|RPSC SR Physical Education Teacher Vacancy||Important Dates|
|Notification Released||9th July 2022|
|Online Application Process Begins||15th July 2022|
|Online Application Window Closes||13th August 2022|
|Syllabus Release||5th August 2022|
|Admit Card Release||To be Notified|
|Date of Examination||To be Notified|
Rajasthan Physical Education Teacher Syllabus and Exam Pattern
RPSC will take 2 exam paper for RPSC SR Physical Education Teacher Vacancy examination. The Exam Pattern for RPSC SR Physical Education Teacher Vacancy examination will help them to prepare for appear in 2 papers- Paper-I and Paper-II. Here is the Exam Pattern for the RPSC SR Physical Education Teacher Vacancy.
|Total Questions||100 Questions||130 Questions|
|Total Marks||200 Marks||260 Marks|
|Marking Scheme||2 marks will be awarded for each correct answer||2 marks will be awarded for each correct answer|
|Negative Marking||⅓ marks will be deducted for each wrong answer||⅓ marks will be deducted for each wrong answer|
|Exam Duration||2 Hours||2 Hours|
|Type of Question||Objective Type Multiple Choice Questions||Objective Type Multiple Choice Questions|
RPSC Physical Education Teacher Syllabus
RPSC Physical Education Teacher Exam 2022 will take 2 Papers. Paper 1 comprises Geographical, Historical, Cultural and general knowledge of Rajasthan, Current Affairs of Rajasthan, General knowledge of the world and India and Educational Psychology. Paper 2 comprises General Knowledge of Physical Education of Secondary and Senior Secondary standard, General knowledge of sports and Physical Education and current affairs, Theories, definitions and History of Physical Education, Education and Games Psychology, Methods, Supervision and Organizations of Physical Education, Theories of Training and Decisions, Science of basic Physical Anatomy, Function and Health Education and Entertainment, camp and Yoga. The detail syllabus has been given below :
RPSC Physical Education Teacher Syllabus – Paper I
I. Geographical, Historical, Cultural and General Knowledge of Rajasthan:-
- Physical features, climate, drainage, vegetation, agriculture, livestock, dairy development, population distribution, growth, literacy, sex ratio, tribes, industries and major tourist centres.
- Ancient Culture & Civilisation of Rajasthan, Kalibangan, Ahar, Ganeshwar, Bairath.
- History of Rajasthan from 8th to 18th Century
- Chauhans of Ajmer
- Relations with Delhi Sultanate – Mewar, Ranthambore and Jalore.
- Rajasthan and Mughals – Sanga, Pratap, Mansingh of Amer, Chandrasen, Rai Singh of Bikaner, Raj Singh of Mewar.
- History of Freedom Struggle in Rajasthan
- Revolution of 1857.
- Political Awakening.
- Prajamandal Movements.
- Peasants and Tribal Movements.
- Integration of Rajasthan
- Society and Religion
- Lok Devta and Devian.
- Saints of Rajasthan.
- Architecture – Temples, Forts and Palaces.
- Paintings – Various Schools.
- Fairs and Festivals.
- Customs, Dresses and Ornaments.
- Folk Music and Dance.
- Language and Literature.
- Political and Administrative System of Rajasthan :-
- Office of Governor; Role and Functions.
- Chief Minister and Cabinet(State council of Ministers).
- State Secretariat and Chief Secretary.
- Organisation and Role of the Rajasthan Public Service Commission.
- State Human Rights Commission.
- Panchayati Raj (Local Self Govt. Administration).
- State Legislative Assembly in Rajasthan.
II. Current Affairs of Rajasthan :-
- Major current issues and happenings at state level related to socio-economic, political, games and sports aspects.
III. General Knowledge of World & India :-
- Continents, Oceans and their characteristics, global wind system, environmental issues and strategies, globalization and its impacts, population distribution and migration.
- India:- Physical features, monsoonal system, drainage, vegetation and energy resources.
- Indian Economy:- Growth and Development in Agriculture, Industry and Service Sector in India. Foreign Trade of India: Trends, Composition and Direction.
- Indian Constitution, Political System and Foreign Policy :-
- Constitutional History of India with special reference to Government of India Acts of 1919 and 1935. Gandhi’s Contribution to National Movement.
- Indian Constitution- Role of Ambedkar, making of Constitution, salient features, Fundamental Rights, Fundamental Duties, Directive Principles of State Policy.
- Offices of the Indian President and Prime Minister.
- Political Parties and Pressure Groups.
- Principles of India’s Foreign Policy and Nehru’s contribution in its making.
- India and U.N.O., emerging trends in International Politics with special reference to Globalization.
IV. Educational Psychology :–
- Educational Psychology– its meaning, scope and implications for teacher in classroom situations.
- Development of Learner – concept of growth and development, physical, emotional, cognitive, moral and social development.
- Learning – its meaning and types, different theories of learning and implications for a teacher, transfer of learning, factors affecting learning, constructivist learning.
- Personality – meaning, theories and measurement, adjustment and its mechanism, maladjustment.
- Intelligence and Creativity – meaning, theories and measurement, role in learning, emotional intelligence- concept and practices.
- Motivation – meaning and role in the process of learning, achievement motivation.
- Individual Differences – meaning and sources, education of children with special needs–Gifted, slow learners and delinquent.
- Concept and Implications in Education of – Self concept, attitudes, interest& habits, aptitude and social skills.
RPSC Physical Education Teacher Syllabus – Paper II
Unit 1. General Knowledge of Physical Education of Secondary and Senior Secondary Standards:
- Physical Education: Meaning, aims, objectives, scope, importance and principles.
- Misconceptions about Physical Education, Modern concept of Physical Education.
- Biological Foundation: Heredity and Environment, Chronological, Anatomical, Physiological and Mental ages. Body types/Classification, Anthropometric measurements, Second wind, Oxygen-debt and Kinesthetic sense.
- Psychological Foundation: Learning, Personality, Instinct, Emotions, Perception, Memory, Motives and Motivation.
- Sociological Foundation: Leadership, Group dynamics, Socialization.
- Philosophical Foundation: Idealism, Pragmatism, Naturalism, Realism, Humanism and Existentialism.
- Physical Fitness and Wellness: Warming up, Limbering down, Aerobic and Anaerobic activities, calisthenics and Rhythmic exercises.
- Exercise programme for the development of Whole Body.
- Changing Trends and Carrier in Physical Education and Sports.
- Physical and Health related fitness components.
- Games and Sports as cultural heritage.
- Kinesiology and Biomechanics: History, aim and their role in Physical Education and Sports.
- Law of Motion, Lever, Force, Axes and Planes, Center of Gravity, Projectile, Equilibrium and their relationship with Sports. Kinematics and Kinetics of Human movement.
- Postures and Common Postural deformities.
- Therapeutic Modalities in Rehabilitations, Doping and Ergogenic Aids in sports.
- Sports Massage: Effect and Types of Massage Manipulations.
- Prevention and First Aid for Common Sports Injuries.
Unit 2. General Knowledge of Sports, Physical Education and its current affairs:
- Games/Sports: Athletics, Basketball, Badminton, Boxing, Chess, Cricket, Football, Gymnastic, Handball, Hockey, Judo, Kabaddi, Kho-Kho, Tennis, Shooting, Softball, Swimming, Table Tennis, Volleyball, Wrestling, Weight-lifting and Wushu.
- History of above Games/Sports.
- Latest general rules and skill test of above Games / Sports.
- Measurement of play fields and specifications of sports equipment of above Game/Sports.
- Fundamental skills, strategies and tactics of above Games/Sports.
- Related sports terminologies of above Games/Sports.
- Proper sports Equipments of above Games/Sports.
- Important tournaments and venues
- Sports Personalities and Awards
- Sports Associations/Federations.
- Ancient, Modern and Para-Olympic Games.
- Schemes & Initiatives to promote Games & Sports in Rajasthan.
Unit 3. Theories, Definitions and History of Physical Education:
- History of Physical Education in India: Pre and post independence period.
- Physical Education in Greece and other countries.
- Contribution to the growth of Physical Education by following leaders: Baron Pierre de Coubertin, Johann Basedow, Gut Muths, H.C. Buck, G.D. Sondhi, Dr. P.M.Joseph, Prof. Karan Singh and Prof. Ajmer Singh,
- M.C.A, Rajasthan State Sports Council, S.A.I., N.S.N.I.S. and National Fitness Corps.
Unit 4. Education and Games Psychology:
- Sports Psychology and Sociology: Definitions, nature and scope.
- Growth and Development.
- Stress, Aggression, Anxiety and their management.
- Psycho-physical unity and Sports Ethics.
- Self-esteem and Body image.
Unit 5. Methods, Supervision and Organizations of Physical Education:
- Types of teaching methods, principles of teaching, presentation technique, principles of class management of Physical Education. Budget, Record and Register.
- Lesson Planning: Types of lesson, objectives and parts of lessons.
- Teaching Aids.
- Guiding principles, essential features, techniques and qualities of supervision.
- Organization and Conduct of competitions and tournaments.
- Public Relation: meaning, importance in Physical Education and sports.
Unit 6. Theories of Training and Decisions:
- Sports Training: Principles and methods.
- Training load, Adaptation and Periodization.
- Motor fitness components.
- Coaching: Meaning, Techniques, tactics and Lead-up games activities.
- Officiating: Meaning, importance and principles.
- Qualities, qualifications & responsibilities of Coaches, Officials and Administrators.
Unit 7. Science of Basic Anatomy, Function and Health Education:
- Anatomy and Physiology: Meaning and importance in Physical Education & sports.
- Cell, tissue and organ.
- Bones and Joints: Definition, classification and terminology of movement around joints.
- Structural and Functional Classification of various Body Systems.
- Exercise Physiology: Meaning, need and importance in Physical Education & sports. Effects of exercise on various Body Systems.
- Health: Dimensions, spectrum, determinants and Positive health, Hygiene, community health and aspects of school health services.
- Health Education: concept, objectives, importance and principles.
- Food, nutrition, balance diet and diet according to sports activities.
- Health problems and Hypo-kinetic diseases in India.
- Diseases: Communicable, non-communicable and hereditary.
Unit 8. Entertainment, Camp and Yoga:
- Recreation: Definition, types, significance and objectives.
- Theories of Play.
- Organization and Administration: Agencies offering recreation, facilities, equipments and their maintenance.
- Types of Recreational Activities.
- Camping: Significance and types of camps, Selection and Layout of camp sites, Organization and administration of camps. Trekking and Rock-Climbing.
- Yoga: Meaning, types, stages and significance.
- Patanjali’s Philosophy.
- Hath Yoga followed by Hath Pradipika and Gherand Sanghita.
- Assana, Pranayama, Bandhas, Shatkarma and Asthang Yoga.
- Management of diseases through Yoga.
Direct Link to Download RPSC Physical Education Teacher Syllabus
The direct link to download both exam syllabus of RPSC Physical Education Teacher in PDF format has been given below . Candidate can download the PDF which will help them in preparation for RPSC Physical Education Teacher Examination 2022
RPSC Physical Education Teacher Syllabus : FAQ
Q. How many papers are in RPSC Physical Education Teacher Exam?
Ans. The RPSC Physical Education Teacher Exam Syllabus 2022 and its exam pattern have been released by the RPSC. RPSC Physical Education Teacher Exam comprises two papers.
Q. What is the full form of RPSC?
Ans. Rajasthan Public Service Commission, Govt. of Rajasthan.
Q. What is the eligibility for an RPSC Physical Education Teacher Exam?
Ans. RPSC Physical Education Teacher Exam is a state-level examination of Rajasthan conducted by the Rajasthan Public Service Commission. The primary qualifications to become a RPSC Physical Education Teacher include Graduate or equivalent examination recognized by UGC with Bachelor of Physical Education (B.P.Ed.) recognized by the National Council of Teacher Education/Government. (2) Working knowledge of Hindi written in Devnagari Script and knowledge of Rajasthani culture
Q. What does a RPSC Physical Education Teacher teacher do?
Ans. A RPSC Physical Education Teacher is responsible for teaching basic Physical education concepts and skills to children in Secondary schools
Q.Is there any negative marking in RPSC Physical Education Teacher Exam
Ans. yes, 1/3 marks
Q.What is the syllabus of RPSC Physical Education Teacher Exam?
Ans. Candidate must refer the above mentioned article for the RPSC Physical Education Teacher Exam