RPSC Headmaster Syllabus 2021: Rajasthan Public Service Commission (RPSC) has released notification regarding the recruitment of 83 Head Master post for Praveshika School (Sanskrit Edu.), Rajasthan. RPSC has going to conduct a Headmaster exam on 11 Oct 2021 in the various states of Rajasthan. Candidates had started preparing for the exam. For better success, candidates should know the exam pattern and syllabus for the recruitment exam.
RPSC Headmaster Exam Date:
Rajasthan Public Service Commission (RPSC) has released the recruitment notice for headmaster post . RPSC has released the 83 post for Praveshika School (Sanskrit Edu.), Rajasthan. The RPSC Headmaster Recruitment examination has going to be held on 11 Oct 2021. The exam schedule has been given below :
|Examination Date||11 Oct 2021|
|Post||Shift 1||Shift 2|
|Headmaster||9 Am – 12 PM||2 PM – 5 PM|
RPSC Headmaster Syllabus 2021
RPSC Headmaster Recruitment Exam held in 2 papers. Paper 1 contains General Studies and paper 2 contains General Awareness & Educational Administration. Each paper held for 300 marks. Here we are providing syllabus for paper which will help in RPSC Headmaster Recruitment Exam preparation
RPSC Headmaster Syllabus 2021 for Paper 1
- Rajasthan, Indian and world history with special emphasis on Rajasthan culture and Indian National Movement :
- Indus Valley Civilization of Vedic Civilization.
- Jainism & Buddhism.
- Mauryan & Gupta Dynasties & Harshawardhan.
- Literature, Architecture, Sculpture, Painting of Ancient India.
- Age of Rajputs.
- Sultanate Period – Various Dynasties and Achievements of the sultans in the Political, Social, Economic, Cultural and Religious Aspects – The Mughal Empire (1526 – 1707).
- Shivaji Chatrapati – Achievements.
- Carnatic, Mysore, and Maratha Wars.
- War of Independence (1857)
- Administration of Lord Curzon.
- Brahma Samaj, Arya Samaj, Vivekanand, Theosophical society.
- French Revolution.
- American war of Independence.
- Russian Revolution.
- First World War – Causes and effects.
- Second World War.
- Prithviraj Chauhan III, Maharana Kumbha, Maharana Sanga, Maharana Pratap, Meera Bai, Dadu Dayal, Sawai Jai Singh, Veer Rathod Durga Das.
- Rajasthani Literature, Painting & Architecture.
- Prajamandal Movement.
- Integration of Rajput States.
- Tilak, Gokhle, Gandhi, Nehru, Subhash Chandra Bose, Dr. Rajendra Prasad, Jinnah – Their contribution to National Movement.
- Indian Polity, Indian Economics with special emphasis on Rajasthan :
Indian Polity :
- Indian Constitution: – Preamble, salient features, Fundamental Rights, Duties, Directive Principles of State Policy. Important Amendments to the Indian Constitution.
- Union Government of India – Legislature, Executive, and Judiciary.
- State Government, Legislature, Executive and judiciary: Local Self Government and Panchayati Raj system.
- Characteristics of Indian Economy, G.D.P., G.N.P., and per capita income in India since 2000.
- Indian Agriculture: Main crops, production, and productivity.
- Land use, Main Irrigation facility in Rajasthan. Use of modern technology fertilizers and hybrid seeds.
- Industrial Policy and Industrial Development since 1990.
- Census 2011 India and Rajasthan. Human Development index, schemes of removal of unemployment and poverty: India and Rajasthan. Minerals in Rajasthan.
- Use of Computers and Information Technology in Teaching :
- Introduction of computer, Definition, characteristics, type of computer, Generation of Computer.
- Number system – Decimal, Binary, Octal Code, Binary addition, subtraction.
- Input devices, output devices, primary memory, secondary memory, Internet, Internet Protocols, Internet Service Providers, Internet Terminology (Like baud rate, duplex, Topology, browsers), Intranet, advantage and disadvantage of intranet and internet, Word Wide Web, Website, Email, Types of Email.
- Computer Network – Bridge, Routers, Hub, LAN, WAN, MAN, Introduction to computer virus, E-commerce, Multimedia.
- Computer-Aided Learning (CAL), Computer-Aided Instruction (CAI).
- Rajasthan, India, Word Geography :
- Rajasthan: Location, extent, shape, size, physical features, climate, demographic characteristics, agriculture, mineral resources, industries & prospects.
- India: Location, extent, its importance in the eastern hemisphere, broad physical divisions, climate, dynamics of monsoon, agriculture, minerals, industries, and trade.
- World: Continents and oceans, geographical characteristics of the continents and oceans, climatic zones, planetary wind system.
- General Science :
- Light: – Reflection and refraction of light, spherical mirrors, refractive index, refraction by spherical lenses, power of the lens, Human eye, Defects of vision and their correction, refraction of light through a prism, dispersion of white light by a glass prism. Atmospherical refraction.
- Electric current and circuit: – Electric potential and potential difference, Resistance of system of resistors, Resistors parallel and in series, the heating effect of electric current, electric power, electric motors, and generators.
- Magnetic field and field lines: – Magnetic field due to a current-carrying conductor, Right hand thumb rule, electric magnetic induction.
- Heat and sound: – Temperature and its measurement, transfer of heat, seasons and clothes, production and propagation of sound, characteristics of sound, Noise, and Music.
- Laws and equations of motion: – I, II, III laws of motion, I, II, III equations of motion.
- Acid bases and salts: – PH, Bleaching powder, washing soda, plaster of Paris.
- Metals and non – metals: – Extraction of metals, enrichment of ores.
- Carbon and its compounds: – Allotropes of carbon, combustion, soaps, and detergent.
- Chemical reaction and equations: – Types of chemical reactions, oxidation, and reduction, corrosion, rancidity.
- Human body: – Basic parts of the human body and their functions, Digestion, and absorption, Body fluids, Locomotion and Movement, Nervous system.
- Structure and functions of cell: – Biomolecules, Cell cycle, and cell division.
- Transport in plants: – Photosynthesis in higher plants, plant hormones, respiration in plants, plant growth, and development.
- Heredity and evolution: – Mendel’s contributions, evolution, and classification, fossils.
- Environment: – Ecosystem, Greenhouse effect, Depletion of the ozone layer, Air and water pollution and methods to control them. Water harvesting.
RPSC Headmaster Syllabus 2021 for Paper 2
RPSC Headmaster Recruitment Exam Paper 2 contains General Awareness & Educational Administration for 300 marks. This paper contains many sections related to Current affairs, General awareness, and Educational Administration, etc. The following sections are given below :
- Mental Ability Test
- Statistics (Praveshika level), Mathematics (Praveshika level)
- Educational Psychology, Pedagogy, Educational Management at School level, Educational scenario in Rajasthan
- Right of Children to Free and Compulsory Education Act,2009, Rajasthan Service Rules, CCA Rules, GF & AR.
- Current Affairs
- Language ability Test: Hindi English
Download RPSC Headmaster Syllabus PDF 2021
Click on the below link to download PDF for RPSC Headmaster 2021 Exam Pattern Syllabus for Paper 1 and Paper 2 in detail. The PDF contains topic wise, weightage, section detail of the RPSC Headmaster Recruitment Exam.
RPSC Headmaster 2021: Exam Pattern
- Total Marks: 600
- Question Type: MCQ (Online/Offline)
- There will be two Papers. Both the Papers shall be of 300 marks each.
- Total Time : 3 hrs (Each Exam)
- Negative Marking: 1/3 marks
RPSC Headmaster 2021 Exam Pattern for Paper 1 – General Studies
|S. No.||SUBJECT||No. of Questions||Total Marks|
|1.||Rajasthan, Indian and World history with special emphasis on Rajasthan culture and Indian National Movement.||40||80|
|2.||Indian Polity, Indian Economics with special emphasis on Rajasthan.||40||80|
|3.||Use of Computers and Information Technology in Teaching.||15||30|
|4.||Rajasthan, India, World Geography.||30||60|
RPSC Headmaster 2021 Exam Pattern for Paper 2 – General Awareness & Educational Administration
|S. No.||Subjects||Number of Questions||Total Marks|
|1.||Mental Ability Test||24||48|
|2.||Statistics (Praveshika level), Mathematics (Praveshika level)||24||48|
|3.||Educational Psychology, Pedagogy, Educational Management at School level, Educational scenario in Rajasthan||30||60|
|4.||Right of Children to Free and Compulsory Education Act,2009, Rajasthan Service Rules, CCA Rules, GF & AR.||24||48|
|6.||Language ability Test: Hindi, English||24||48|
FAQ: RPSC Headmaster Syllabus 2021
Q. How many papers will be given for RPSC Headmaster Recruitment 2021 exam?
Ans. there will be 2 papers for RPSC Headmaster Recruitment 2021 i.e. Paper 1 –General Studies and Paper 2 –General awareness about education and educational administration.
Q. Is there any negative marking for RPSC Headmaster Recruitment 2021 exam?
Ans. There will be negative marking for RPSC Headmaster Recruitment 2021 exam and 1/3 marks will be deducted.
Q. Is Rajasthan GK also comes in RPSC Headmaster Recruitment 2021 exam?
Ans. Yes, Rajasthan GK comes in RPSC Headmaster Recruitment 2021 exam. This is the main section for Paper 1 which is related to Rajasthan GK.
Q. How many marks language section contains in RPSC Headmaster Recruitment 2021 exam?
Ans. The Language section comes in paper 2 of the RPSC Headmaster Recruitment 2021 exam. There will English and Hindi both languages come for 48 marks with 24 questions in Paper 2.