REET Exam 2021 : REET Examination going to held on 26 September 2021 in various districts of Rajasthan State. REET Exam will going to conduct in 2 shifts for both papers. All the candidates has done with their preparation. The countdown for REET 2021 Exam has begun. As the time approaches, anxiety in all the aspirants is climbing high. Last day is crucial, you have to be very cautious about how you distinguish preparation from stress. This thin line between excitement and anxiety can devastate you and affect your all the hard work. So, take a deep breath. Here we are sharing the Last Minute Tips and Strategy to Score 100+ Score in REET Exam.
REET Exam Schedule :
|REET Exam Date||REET Level 1 Shift Time||REET Level 2 Shift Time|
|26 September 2021||2:30PM to 5:00PM||10:00AM to 12 :30PM|
REET Exam Pattern
|Section||REET Level 1||REET Level 2||No. Of Questions||Marks||Time Duration|
|1||Child Development & Pedagogy||30||30||150 Minutes|
|2||Language-1 (Hindi, Sindhi, English, Sanskrit, Urdu, Punjabi & Gujarati)||30||30|
|3||Language-2 (Hindi, English, Sanskrit, Urdu, Sindhi, Punjabi & Gujarati)||30||30|
|4||Mathematics||Mathematics & Science (For Maths & Science Teacher)
Social Science for Social Science Teachers
REET 2021: Tips and Strategy to Score 100+ Score in REET Exam
REET 2021 exam . Candidates have to make a strategy and plan their schedule to get better scores in examinations.
- Practice with Previous Year Question Paper & Full length mocks: Speed and Accuracy-Keep these two words in mind. For any Competitive exam, Speed and Accuracy plays a very important role. You’ve to maintain both if any of it is not followed you might be caught in blunder. You can’t afford to do a blunder of such magnitude. If you feel that a particular question is taking more time than required, better leave it and move to the next question.
- Avoid Last Minute Hussle: Take a print out of your admit card and original photo identity proof, photocopy of the ID proof. Please be on time because the organizers may be strict so try to reach on time, at least half an hour earlier before the mentioned time.
- Make Short Notes: Make notes while clearing your doubts or learning the topics as this would help in your revision time and you can quickly cover up the syllabus in the last times. Make notes in a way they are easy to understand and covers all the topics with important tricks to solve the questions.
- Speed and Accuracy-Keep these two words in mind. For any Competitive exam, Speed and Accuracy play a very important role. You have to maintain both if any of it is not followed you might get caught in a mess. You can’t afford to do a blunder of such magnitude. If you feel that a particular question is taking more time than required, better leave it and move to the next question.
- Balanced Diet – A sound mind rests in a sound body, hence it is also important to have a balanced diet. Try to eat a lot of fruits and stay hydrated while preparing for the exam, this will help you stay fresh and thus increase your concentration power.
- Follow your Strategy that you have prepared for yourself. Now, this is the time when you executed and performed in the best possible way in the exam hall.
Some REET Exam Tips:
5. Remember there is No Negative marking so just relax & attempt each and every question. The most important things that work in an examination are accuracy. Try to give your 100%.