Table of Contents
PSTET Cut Off Marks 2023: The PSTET Cut-Off Marks 2023 have been prescribed and published by the PSEB. The Punjab School Education Board (PSEB) has released PSTET paper 2 Result 2023 on its official website. The PSTET Answer Key 2023 has also been released and published on the PSEB website. The candidates can access the PSTET Result 2023 and PSTET Answer key 2023 by clicking on the link below.
PSTET Cut Off Marks
Candidates has been downloading their Punjab TET cut off 2023 from the official website @https://pstet2023.org/.Meanwhile, the candidates wondering about the PSTET cut-off marks in 2023 can read on to know more. In this article, we have discussed all the relevant points and pertinent information regarding the PSTET cut-off marks 2023.
PSTET Cut Off Marks 2023
The PSTET Cut Off Marks 2023 are stated in detail in the below-mentioned table. Interested candidates should check out the PSTET Cut-Off Marks 2023 to comprehend the level of hard work, dedication, effort, and time they have to invest in the preparation to score the minimum PSTET Cut Off Marks 2023.
|PSTET General Cut Off
|90 Marks out of 150 Total marks
|PSTET OBC/SC/ST Cut Off
|82 Marks out of 150 Total marks
How to Check PSTET Cut Off Marks 2023?
The candidate can easily check the PSTET Cut-off marks 2023 by following the below-mentioned instructions carefully.
- The candidates need to visit the official website of the PSEB i.e https://pstet2023.org
- They have to click on the PSTET Result Link.
- The candidates have to log in with their registration number and password.
- Once the information is entered, the candidates have to click on the Submit button.
- Next, the candidates will be able to access the PSTET result and cut-off marks.
Factors Affecting the PSTET Cut Off Marks 2023
There are many factors that amalgamate into affecting the PSTET Cut-off marks in 2023. Some of the vital factors affecting the PSTET Cut-off marks in 2023 are mentioned below:
- The total number of candidates who appeared in the PSTET exam 2023.
- The difficulty level of examination.
- The subject candidates have opted for.
- The category of the candidates
- The number of vacancies available across the state for primary and upper primary teachers.
PSTET Selection Process 2023
The selection process for the PSTET exam 2023 is easy to follow and straightforward. The PSTET selection process is mentioned below:
- The candidates have to fill in and submit a complete and correct online application form.
- They have to meet the minimum eligibility criteria based on the Paper they are opting for.
- The candidates have to score a minimum of 60% marks (90 marks out of 150 total marks) to qualify for the exam.
- The candidates who qualify in the exam will become eligible to apply for the post of primary and/or upper primary teacher based on their qualifying marks.
PSTET Cut Off Marks Validity
The PSTET Certificate is valid for 7 years from the date of issuance. The candidate will be eligible to use the PSTET Certificate for 7 years to apply for the post of primary and /or upper primary teacher. The candidates can take multiple attempts without any restriction to crack the PSTET Cut Off Marks or improve their scores.