PSTET Cut Off Marks 2022: The PSTET Cut-Off Marks 2022 have been prescribed and published by the PSEB. The Punjab School Education Board (PSEB) has released PSTET Result 2022 on its official website. The PSTET Result 2022 was published on 3rd April 2022. The PSTET Answer Key 2022 has also been released and published on the PSEB website. The candidates can access the PSTET Result 2022 and PSTET Answer key 2022 by clicking on the link below. The PSTET exam 2022 was held on 24th December 2021. Meanwhile, the candidates wondering about the PSTET cut-off marks in 2022 can read on to know more. In this article, we have discussed all the relevant points and pertinent information regarding the PSTET cut-off marks 2022.
PSTET Cut Off Marks 2022
The PSTET Cut Off Marks 2022 are stated in detail in the below-mentioned table. The interested candidates should check out the PSTET Cut Off Marks 2022 to comprehend the level of hard work, dedication, effort, and time they have to invest in the preparation to score the minimum PSTET Cut Off Marks 2022.
|General||90 Marks out of 150 Total marks||60 %|
|OBC/SC/ST||82 Marks out of 150 Total marks||55 %|
How to Check PSTET Cut Off Marks 2022?
The candidate can easily check the PSTET Cut-off marks 2022 by following the below mentioned instructions carefully.
- The candidates need to visit the official website of the PSEB i.e www.pseb.ac.in
- They have to click on the PSTET Result Link.
- The candidates have to log in with their registration number and password.
- Once the information is entered, the candidates have to click on the Submit button.
- Next, the candidates will be able to access the PSTET result and cut-off marks.
Factors Affecting the PSTET Cut Off Marks 2022
There are many factors that amalgamate into affecting the PSTET Cut-off marks 2022. Some of the vital factors affecting the PSTET Cut-off marks in 2022 are mentioned below:
- The total number of candidates who appeared in the PSTET exam 2022.
- The difficulty level of examination.
- The subject candidates have opted for.
- The category of the candidates
- The number of vacancies available across the state for the primary and upper primary teachers.
PSTET Selection Process 2022
The selection process for the PSTET exam 2022 is easy to follow and straightforward. The PSTET selection process is mentioned below:
- The candidates have to fill in and submit a complete and correct online application form.
- They have to meet the minimum eligibility criteria based on the Paper they are opting for.
- The candidates have to score a minimum of 60% marks (90 marks out of 150 total marks) to qualify for the exam.
- The candidates who qualify in the exam will become eligible to apply for the post of primary and/or upper primary teacher based on their qualifying marks.
PSTET Cut Off Marks Validity
The PSTET Certificate is valid for 7 years from the date of issuance. The candidate will be eligible to use the PSTET Certificate for 7 years to apply for the post of primary and /or upper primary teachers. The candidates can take multiple attempts without any restriction to crack the PSTET Cut Off Marks or improve their scores.
PSTET Cut Off Marks 2022: FAQs
Q: When will the PSTET Result 2022 be out?
A: The PSTET Result 2022 has been released and published on their official website on 3rd April 2022.
Q: Who conducts the PSTET exam 2022?
A: The Punjab School Education Board (PSEB) is the conducting authority of the PSTET exam 2022.
Q: How many times is the PSTET exam conducted in a year?
A: The PSTET exam is conducted once a year as per the decision of the PSEB.
Q: What are the qualifying marks for PSTET?
A: General category candidates should score 60% or above marks to qualify for the PSTET exam and reserved category candidates need to score 55% marks.
Q: How many attempts are there in the PSTET exam 2022?
A: There is no limit on the number of attempts for the PSTET exam, candidates can appear as many times as they want.
Q: Will, I get the job after clearing the PSTET exam?
A: Qualifying PSTET exam does not guarantee jobs to the candidates. The exam is merely an eligibility test.