Table of Contents
OSSTET Online Application Form 2023 Link has become active on 11 December 2023. Interested candidates must fill out and submit the Odisha Secondary School Teacher Eligibility Test Online Application Form 2023 by 22 December 2023. They must fill out the Application Form for OSSTET 2023 completely and accurately. In the following article, the candidates will get all the information and guidelines related to the OSSTET Online Application Form 2023.
OSSTET Online Application Form 2023 Last Date
OSSTET Online Application Form 2023 has been published online by the Board of Secondary Education, Odisha (BSEO). The last date to apply for the OSSTET Exam 2023 is 22 December 2023. Candidates should keep in mind that once the online application fee is paid, it will not be refunded. Therefore, the candidate needs to enter the correct and complete information in the Odisha Secondary School Teacher Eligibility Test Online Application Form 2023 to avoid rejection.
OSSTET Application Form 2023- Important Dates
Interested candidates should always keep an eye on the important dates and events related to the OSSTET Exam 2023 to avoid any confusion, disappointment, or rejection. The OSSTET application process will begin on 11 December 2023.
|OSSTET Application Dates
|OSSTET Online Application Begin
|11 December 2023
|OSSTET Last Date For Apply
|22 December 2023
|Last Date of Payment of Application Fees
|21 December 2023
|OSSTET Admit Card 2023 Release Date
|12 January 2024
|OSSTET Exam Date 2023
|19 January 2024
How to apply for OSSTE Online Form 2023?
The candidates are advised to fill out the OSSTET Application Form 2023 as soon as possible to avoid last-minute issues like internet connection failure, delay in upload, incorrect submission of information due to hasty application form filling and so on. Following is the step-by-step instructions to fill and submit the OSSTET Online Application Form 2023.
- Visit the official website of BSEO @www.bseodisha.ac.in
- Candidates must Click on the Log in Option to Their Account link displayed on your screen.
- They should click on the New Registration Link.
- Next, they have to Register themselves with their Name, Password (to be created by them), Phone/Mobile Number, email ID, and caste.
- Once they have checked all the information provided carefully, they should click on the Submit button.
- Now, they will be directed to the log in to their account page. They must Enter their login details and click on Login.
- After login, they have to enter the verification code sent to them on their registered mobile number.
- Now, they have to fill out the OSSTET application form 2023 with details including their personal details, eligibility criteria, and educational qualifications.
- At the bottom section of the Application form, they will find a declaration section. They must Click on the Declaration Box.
- Finally, they need to click on the YES- Final Submit button and their application will be submitted.
- Next, they should Take a printout of the Acknowledgment Receipt.
- Now They will be directed to the payment gateway and they should complete the online payment.
OSSTET Apply Link 2023
The direct link to fill in the OSSTET Application Form 2023 has been given below. All the interested candidates can apply online for the OSSTET 2023 application process for all posts i.e. Trained Graduate Teachers(TGT) in Science/ Arts, Hindi/ Classical Teacher (Sanskrit/ Urdu/ Telugu), Physical Education Teacher
OSSTET Apply Link 2023 (Active)
Details to be Entered into the OSSTET Application Form 2023
The candidates need to enter their mobile number, email ID, personal details, education qualification, and other details. Following are the details the candidates need to enter to fill in the OSSTET Application Form 2023 for a successful submission.
|Details to be Entered into the OSSTET Application Form 2023
Documents required to be submitted for OSSTET Application Form 2023
Before proceeding to fill out the OSSTET Application Form 2023, candidates should ensure they have some important information ready to be submitted during filling the Odisha Secondary School Teacher Eligibility Test Application Form 2023. The list of important information is mentioned below:
- 10th and 12th-grade report cards
- Photograph and Signature Scanned
- Certificate of classification (If applicable)
- Educational Certificate of Completion
- Online payments can be made using a debit or credit card.
- Certificate for the Training Course’s Final Year
OSSTET Application Fees 2023
The General and SEBC category candidates have to pay Rs. 600/- and ST/SC have to pay Rs. 400/- as OSSTET Application Fees 2023. The details of the online application fees for OSSTET Application Form 2023 is mentioned below:
|General and SEBC