OSSTET Online Application Form 2022: Today is the last date to apply for the OSSTET Exam 2022 on 23rd November 2022. The candidates must submit their 2nd phase of OSSTET Online Application 2022 by the end of the day to avoid missing out on the opportunity to apply for the OSSTET 2022 Exam. OSSTET 2022 (Odisha Secondary School Teachers Eligibility Test ) application process had begun on 14th November 2022.
BSEO will conduct this examination for the recruitment of Secondary Teachers in various schools across the State of Odisha. Interested candidates are requested to fill out the OSSTET Application Form 2022 on the official website. In the article, we will discuss all the relevant details regarding OSSTET Online Application Form 2022 and the process to apply for the OSSTET exam 2022.
OSSTET Online Application Form 2022
OSSTET Online Application Form 2022 has been issued by the Board of Secondary Education, Odisha (BSEO) and the link is active since 14th November 2022. The candidates are advised to check the eligibility criteria carefully before applying for the OSSTET exam 2022. Candidates should keep in mind that once the online application fee is paid, it will not be refunded in any case whatsoever.
The OSSTET Online Application Form 2022 fees are non- non-refundable. The candidate should carefully revise the information provided in the application form to avoid any rejection. The last date for submission for the OSSTET Online Application Form 2022 is 23rd November 2022.
OSSTET Application Form 2022 Important Dates
Interested candidates should always keep an eye on the important dates and events related to the OSSTET Exam 2022 to avoid any confusion, disappointment or rejection. The OSSTET application process began on 14 November 2022.
The candidates are advised to fill the OSSTET Application Form as soon as possible to avoid last-minute issues like internet connection failure, delay in upload, incorrect submission of information due to hasty application form filling and so on. Following are the important dates related to OSSTET application form 2022. Candidates are advised to follow this page to stay updated.
|OSSTET Application Form 2022
|OSSTET Online Application Begin||14 November 2022|
|OSSTET Last Date For Apply||23 November 2022 (Last Date to Apply)|
|OSSTET Admit Card 2022||To be announced|
|OSSTET Exam Date 2022||To be announced|
|OSSTET Result 2022||To be announced|
How to apply for OSSTET Application Form 2022?
Following is the step-by-step instruction to fill and submit the OSSTET Online Application Form 2022:
- Visit the official website of BSEO i.e. http://www.bseodisha.ac.in/
- Click on the Log in to Your Account link displayed on your screen.
- Click on the New Registration Click.
- Register yourself with your Name, Password (to be created by you), Phone/Mobile Number, email-id, and caste.
- Once you have checked all the information provided carefully, click on the Submit button.
- Now, you will be directed to the log in your account page. Enter your login details and click on Login.
- After login, you have to enter the verification code sent to you on your registered mobile number.
- Now, you have to fill the OSSTET application form with details including your personal details, eligibility criteria, and educational qualification.
- At the bottom section of the form you will find a declaration section. Click on the Declaration Box.
- Finally, click on the YES- Final Submit button and your application will be submitted.
- Take a print out of the Acknowledgment Receipt.
- Now you will be directed to the payment gateway.
- Follow the instructions and fill in your card details and make the payment.
OSSTET Application Form 2022 Link
The direct link to fill in the OSSTET Application Form 2022 has been given below. All the interest candidate can apply online for OSSTET 2022 application process for all posts i.e. Trained Graduate Teachers(TGT) in Science/ Arts, Hindi/ Classical Teacher (Sanskrit/ Urdu/ Telgu), Physical Education Teacher
Details need to be entered to fill in the OSSTET Application Form 2022
Following are the details you need to enter to fill in the OSSTET Application Form 2022 for a successful submission:
Documents required to be submitted for OSSTET Application Form 2022
Before proceeding to fill the OSSTET Application Form 2022, candidates should ensure they have some important information ready to be submitted during filling the OSSTET Application Form 2022. The list of important information is mentioned below:
- 10th and 12th grade report cards
- Photograph and Signature Scanned
- Certificate of classification (If applicable)
- Educational Certificate of Completion
- Online payments can be made using a debit or credit card.
- Certificate for the Training Course’s Final Year
OSSTET Online Application Form 2022: Fee Structure
The details of the online application fees for OSSTET Application Form 2022 is mentioned below:
|General and SEBC||Rs. 500/-|
OSSTET Application Form 2022: FAQs
Q. Who can apply for the OSSTET exam 2022?
A. Candidates who have a Bachelor’s degree with minimum 50% marks or equivalent from a recognised University can apply for the OSSTET exam 2022.
Q. What is the application fee of the OSSTET Application Form 2022?
A. The OSSTET Application Form 2022 fee for general category and SEBC is Rs. 500/- and Rs. 300/- for ST and SC category.
Q. Can I get a refund of the OSSTET Online Application Form 2022 fee?
A. No, the OSSTET Online Application Form 2022 fee is non-refundable.
|OSSTET 2022 Notification Out: Application Form, Exam Dates, Vacancy|
|OSSTET Previous Year Question Paper||OSSTET Final Answer Key 2022|
|OSSTET Result 2022|