MH SET Notification 2022: Maharashtra State Eligibility Test (MH-SET) for Assistant Professors has been released on the official website. Savitribai Phule Pune University, the State Agency has released 38th MH SET Notification. MH SET will be organized on 26th March 2023 (Sunday) for determining the eligibility of the candidates for the job of Assistant Professor in the Universities and Colleges in the states of Maharashtra & Goa.
Candidates can apply online for the MH SET Application form from 10 November 2022 to 30 November 2022 on the official website. The details of the MH SET Notification application form, eligibility, exam pattern, and syllabus has been given below.
Maharashtra SET Notification 2022 Overview
Maharastra SET notification has been released by Savitribai Phule Pune University on their official website. Candidate can all the detailed information in this article regarding MH SET official notification 2022.
|MH SET Notification 2022|
|Exam Name||Maharashtra State Eligibility Test (MH-SET)|
|Government||Government of Maharashtra|
|Organized by||Savitribai Phule Pune University, the State Agency|
|MH SET Edition||38th|
|Eligibility Test for||Universities and Colleges in the states of Maharashtra & Goa|
|MH SET Subjects||32|
MH SET Notification 2022 Schedule
The important registration schedule for the MH SET Application form has been started from 10 November 2022. Candidates can check the detailed schedule in the below table for MH SET Official Notification 2022.
|Maharashtra SET Notification Important Dates|
|Starting Date of MH SET Online Application||10 November 2022|
|Last date for MH SET Online Application||30 November 2022|
|MH SET Online Application with late fees||1 December 2022- 7 December 2022|
|Corrections in the online application form||8 December 2022 – 10 December 2022|
|MH SET Admit Card||16 March 2023|
|MH SET Exam Date||26 March 2023|
MH SET Notification 2022 PDF
MH SET called as Maharashtra State Eligibility Test will be held for determining the eligibility of the candidates for the job of Assistant Professor in the Universities and Colleges in the states of Maharashtra & Goa. The registration process for MH SET will start from 10 November 2022 to 30 November 2022. Candidates can download the MH SET official notification with other details here in PDF format.
MH SET Notification Eligibility Criteria
The eligibility criteria for MH SET official notification have been given below:
- Candidates must have a Master’s Degree recognized by U.G.C., in a subject of SET.
- Candidates other than SC/ ST/ OBC/ SBC/ DT(VJ)/ NT/ Transgender/ PwD/ Orphans, who have secured at least 55% marks (without gracing or rounding off) in Master’s or equivalent examination
- OBC/ SBC/DT(VJ)/NT [belonging to non-creamy layer] and SC/ST//Trans-genders/PwD/Orphans who have secured at least 50% marks in Master’s or equivalent Examination
- The candidates belonging to SC/ST/OBC/ DT (A)(VJ)/ NT (B,C,D)/ SBC including PwD & Orphans, must ensure that they have a valid category certificate from the Govt. of Maharashtra & Goa.
MH SET Notification Application Fee
The application fee for MH SET Official Notification has been given below category-wise:
|SC/ST/**PwD/Transgender/Orphans OBC/DT(A) VJ)/NT(B)/NT(C)/NT(D)/SBC (Non-Creamy Layer only)/EWS (Open).||Rs. 650/-|
How to Apply for MH SET Application Form 2022?
The steps to apply for MH SET Application Form 2022 has been given below. MH SET Application Form will be active on official website from 10 November 2022 to 30 November 2022.
- Step 1 : Go to official website of MH SET @https://setexam.unipune.ac.in
- Step 2 : Click on “Apply Now”, In new tab “New Registration link ” will open. Click on it
- Step 3 : Fill the details for new registration and submit it
- Step 4 : Login with new registration ID and Password.
- Step 5 : Fill your details i.e. Subject, education qualification, professional qualification etc on official website.
- Step 6 : Submit all the details and pay the payment through Credit card/Debit card/ Net Banking indicating your details.
- Step 7 : Submit them and print application form for future reference.
Direct Link to Apply for MH SET Notification
The direct link to apply for MH SET Official Notification has been given below. Candidate can apply by giving their personal details on official website through clicking on below link. The MH SET Application link has been active from 10 November 2022 to 30 November 2022.
MH SET Examination Pattern
MH SET examination pattern has been released by Savitribai Phule Pune University, the State Agency. MH SET will be conducted offline in Objective Mode. MH SET will consist of two papers like UGC NET. The detail of both papers has been given below :
- Paper-I will have teaching/research aptitude, reasoning ability, comprehension, divergent thinking and general awareness. Paper I will have 50objective type compulsory questions. MH SET Paper 1 carry a marking system which has 2 marks for each question.
- Paper-II will have 100 objective-type compulsory questions, (except mathematical science) based on the subject selected by the candidate. Each question will carry two marks. In Mathematical Science, a student has to attempt all questions (100) either from Sections I & II or from Sections I & III only.
|Session||Paper||Number of Multiple Choice Questions||Marks||Duration|
|First||I||50 questions all of which are compulsory||50 × 2 = 100||1 hour (10.00 a.m. to 11.00 a.m.)|
|Second||II||100 questions all of which are compulsory||100 × 2= 200||2 hours (11.30 a.m. to 1.30 p.m.)|
MH TET Passing Criteria
The passing criteria for MH SET has been given category wise. Candidate have to qualify in both paper together like UGC NET. A candidate who qualify with 40 % has cleared MH SET . The details of passing marks has been given below
|Paper – I||Paper – II|
|Open/EWS/Orphan||40% aggregate marks in both the papers taken together|
||35% aggregate marks in both the papers taken together|
MH SET Notification 2022 FAQ
Q1. What is MH SET?
Ans. MH SET will be oragnised for determining the eligibility of the candidates for the job of Assistant Professor in the Universities and Colleges in the states of Maharashtra & Goa.
Q2. Whether the examination will be offline or online?
Ans. This will be offline mode only.
Q3. Is there a criterion for negative marking?
Ans. There are no negative marks for incorrect responses.
Q4. How to Apply for MH SET 2022?
Ans. The details regarding the submission of the application are available on the official website i.e. http://setexam.unipune.ac.in/Home.aspx. No other means or mode of application will be accepted.
Q5. When will be the exam conducted?
Ans. MH SET examination date is 26 March 2023
Q6. What will be the Timing of the Examination?
Ans. The examination will be held 10.00 a.m. to 11.00 a.m. and 11.30 a.m. to 1.30 p.m.
|UGC NET 2022|
|UGC NET 2022 Notification||UGC NET New Syllabus|
|UGC NET Previous Year Papers||UGC NET Teacher Salary|
|UGC NET Admit Card||UGC NET Answer Key|
|How to Prepare UGC NET?||UGC NET Result|