The Rajasthan PTET 2022 Exam Date will be released very soon as the online application process has already begun. The Jai Narain Vyas Vishwavidyalaya, Jodhpur is seeking applications from eligible candidates for the Rajasthan Pre-Teacher Education Test (PTET) from 1st March 2022 to 31st March 2022.
It is high time for candidates interested in the Rajasthan PTET 2022 Exam to start their preparation with best PTET 2022 Preparation Tips. They have to optimize their time and energy to cover the entire syllabus thoroughly to be able to crack the exam and get admission for the 2-year B.Ed. or 4- Year Integrated BA.B.Ed/B.Sc.B.Ed courses. In this article, candidates will find some of the best preparation tips to crack the Rajasthan PTET 2022 Exam with flying colours.
Best Tips to Prepare for the Rajasthan PTET 2022 Exam
The candidates need to strategize properly to be able to complete the syllabus on time and retain all the important information they learn during their preparation schedule. Focus your energy on How to prepare for the PTET in less time. Here are some of the Effective Tips to Prepare for PTET to help you comprehensively prepare for the Rajasthan PTET 2022 Exam:
Go Through the Syllabus and Exam Pattern
The candidates need to go through the syllabus and exam pattern thoroughly to be able to understand what and how to learn and memorize for the Rajasthan PTET 2022 Exam. It will help them understand the nuances of the syllabus they need to follow. This will help the candidates understand How to prepare for the PTET effectively and effortlessly.
Write What you Learn
It is very important to write down everything you learn. Keep a handwritten note of every important point you learn. This will help you memorize your lessons better and the retention rate will also improve. Moreover, you will have an organized handwritten notes at the end of your preparation routine from where you can refer during your final revisions. You wont have to hop between various books and other source of materials.
Mock Test and Daily Quizzes
You should take daily quizzes on topics you just learned. This will help you assess your learning progress. You will be able to go back and study immediately the portions you think need to be focused on. Once you are done with your preparation and covered everything in your syllabus, start attempting mock tests. Mock tests will help you observe how much you have retained well and what are your weaknesses that needs your special attention. Evaluate your daily progress and keep monitoring it for better results.
Solve Previous Year’s Question Papers
Previous year’s question papers are very important for your preparations. They help you get acquainted with the question that have already appeared in the last years. You will understand what type of questions your should expect in your exams and meanwhile you can prepare for the exam accordingly.
Ask for help
Preparing at home without any help is good. However, if you think you need some help during your preparations then you should ask expert help on online platform or may be join any online class. Ask them How do I prepare for the PTET Exam and they will guide you accordingly. This will allow to receive guidance, assistance, and Effective Tips to Prepare for PTET during your preparation regime.
Section-Wise Preparation Tips
Here are some preparation tips based on the subjects that constitute the syllabus of the Rajasthan PTET 2022 Exam. Read this section carefully for better results in your exam.
- You should read newspapers and online articles along with watching new channels on a regular basis to stay updated about the national and international current affairs.
- Read about static general awareness from books or online resources on topics likes sports, politics, awards, etc.
- Try to remember as many important events and dates as possible particularly of events within one year.
- Important topics: Indian History, Environmental Awareness, Current Affairs, Natural Resources of India etc
- Learn the teaching methods thoroughly.
- Try to have clarity about the concepts.
- The marking system is different for this section. So, try to understand the concepts well and that will help you get better clarity during the examination
- Important topics: Social Maturity, Communication, Leadership, Professional Commitment, Interpersonal Relationship, Teaching Strategies and Methods
- Work on your logical and reasoning skills.
- Practicing reasoning questions will help you improve with time.
- Try to use common sense and logic while trying to solve questions in this section.
- Important Topics: Reasoning, Inferences Drawing, Generalization, Creative Thinking, Decision Making and Judgement, Imagination
- Brush up the common grammatical and language concepts.
- Read about idioms, phrases, synonyms, antonyms and part of speeches for improvement.
- Work on syntax structure and try to focus on understanding the basic concepts.
- Important topics: Idioms, Comprehension, Grammar, Phrases, Vocabulary, Sentence formation and correction
|PTET 2022||Rajasthan PTET Notification|
|Raj PTET Exam Date||PTET Application Form|
|Raj PTET Counselling||PTET Eligibility 2022|
|PTET Syllabus 2022||PTET Result 2022|