DSSSB Login: Delhi Subordinate Services Selection Board conduct the recruitment exam for the departments under the Delhi Government. It releases notifications for various posts of Group A, B, C and D every year for administrative as well as teaching recruitments. DSSSB Online at dsssbonline.nic.in is the official site where eligible candidates may apply online for DSSSB recruitment as soon as it is released. In this year, DSSSB released more than 5000+ vacancies in various departments.
DSSSB Login 2022
DSSSB Login process for all the posts commenced on different dates in 2022. In this post, we will discuss the posts under DSSSB and steps to apply online for the DSSSB exam. DSSSB releases notifications throughout the year, so you must know the actual process to apply on DSSSB Online.
DSSSB Login: DSSSB Exam Highlights:
|Exam Name||DSSSB Recruitment 2022|
|Conducting Body||Delhi Subordinate Services Selection Board|
|DSSSB Official Website||dsssb.delhi.gov.in or dsssbonline.nic.in|
|Exam Conducting||Teaching including PRT,TGT & PGT
Non Teaching Vacancies
|DSSSB Exam Type||State level Exam|
DSSSB Login: What is DSSSB?
Delhi Subordinate Services Selection Board (DSSSB) is a examination board that conducts recruitment exams for various posts under the departments of Government of National Capital Territory of Delhi (GNCT of Delhi).DSSSB is conducting all the examination comes under teaching & non teaching department. Candidates can apply online after meeting the eligibility conditions for the requisite posts. Below is the list of some of the posts recruited by DSSSB.
|Post Graduate Teacher||Laboratory Technician|
|Trained Graduate Teacher||Section Officer (Horticulture)|
|Assistant Primary Teacher||Assistant Engineer (Civil)|
|Special Education Teacher||Veterinary Livestock Inspector|
|Assistant Grade||Stenographer (English)|
|Inspecting Officer||Legal Assistant|
|Workshop Instructor||Manager (Public Relation)|
|Senior Scientific Assistant||Draftsman|
|Scientific Assistant||Labour Welfare Inspector|
|Hindi Translator cum Assistant||Accountant Assistant cum Cashier|
|Junior Stenographer (English)||Educational and Vocational Guidance Counselor|
|Fee collector/Sub Inspector/Auction Recorder||Domestic Science Teacher|
The DSSSB Online application process for a various post takes place on its official site at dsssbonline.nic.in only.DSSSB 2022 Application Forms can be filled by individuals who are interested to apply for the various posts under the DSSSB recruitment process by the online mode only.DSSSB online registration and application process mainly are done by within three majorly steps.
- Fill DSSSB Recruitment 2022 Application Form and upload required documents.
- Make Online payment
Steps to apply on DSSSB Online
You can visit the official site www.dsssbonline.nic.in and then follow the simple steps to apply.
1.DSSSB Registration or Login
For candidates who have never applied for any DSSSB recruitment before, you must register to get the login id and password.
- Visit the official website of DSSSB – dsssbonline.nic.in
- Click on ‘Click for New Registration button’
- Enter date of birth, class 10th roll number and class 10th passing year
- Click on Submit
- Enter name, parents’/spouse’s name, gender, nationality, mobile number, email ID and registration password
- Read the undertaking and click on the checkbox at the bottom of the page
- Click on Submit
- Note down the DSSSB registration number and password
- Click on Proceed
2.DSSSB Application Form
For candidates who already have their registration number and password, you must fill the application form now.
- Visit the official website of DSSSB
- Enter registration number, password and code visible on the screen
- Click on Sign in button
- Click on the “Apply tab”
- Click on Apply Now button of the post for which application needs to be filled
- Enter present and permanent address
- Select category
- Click on the Declaration checkbox
- Click on Submit
- Upload scanned images of photo, signature, left thumb impression and right thumb impression as per the specifications mentioned below:
3. Scanning and Uploading of Photograph and Signature
|Uploading Document||File Dimension
|Max File Size (in KB)|
|Left thumb impression||110×140||40|
|Right thumb impression||110×140||40|
4. Pay the Application Fee:
Once the DSSSB application form is filled out, candidates need to pay the application fee in online mode as per the post they are applying for. The details of the Fee is given below:
Category Application Fee General/OBC Rs 100 SC/ST/PwD/Ex-S/Females Nil
How To Recover DSSSB Password:
Candidates have to follow the following steps to recover their registration password:
- Click on official website dsssbonline.nic.in.
- Then, click on the “Forget Password” button
- Enter the following details: date of birth, class X roll number and class X passing year
- Click on the ‘Get OTP on your Registered Mobile No./Email to Reset Password’ button
- The candidate will get an OTP on his Mobile No./Email, then enter the OTP in the space provided
- Click on the Reset Password button
- In the last , Create a new password
DSSSB Age Limit:
The prescribed age limit for various DSSSB Exam posts is given below:
- All PGT Posts: 36 Years
- All TGT Posts: 32 Years
- For Music Teacher Posts: 32 Years
- All PRT Posts: 30 years
- For AE and JE: 27-32 Years
- For Group B and C Posts: 27-32 Years
- For all Other Posts: 30 Years
Age relaxation will be applicable for the reserved categories as follows:
|Category||Age relaxation criteria|
|SC/ ST||5 years|
DSSSB Online faqs
Ans. The candidate needs to fill out the form online mode only.
Ans. No, Only online payment can be done while filling out the form.
Q4: How many posts I can apply in DSSSB EXAM 2022?
Ans. You can apply multiple posts as many as you want.